Funniest Kills Online

14 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Megidoloan for everyone!

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Embarrassed someone recently online?  Share your story.

It was a beautiful night in Los Santos as I was calmly letting the breeze run through my faux hawk as I was riding my new BMX bike.  Suddenly, a roar came up behind me as some villainous scumbag hit me off my bike with his atrocious Sultan.  As I was recovering from the dastardly fall, he did a 180 and headed back in my direction, attempting to run me over with his deadly sedan.  As soon as my character made a full recovery, I rolled to the side, dodging the hunk of metal, turning around and taking him out quickly with my AK47, causing his car to smash into the wall as I rode off on my BMX, laughing all the while.

He will always remember the day when he got killed by a mere bike-rider, haha.

• CheaterMcCheat likes this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

How to roll? I didn't even know you could. Teach me to do roly polys.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Megidoloan for everyone!

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

While aiming press X (square for ps3 I guess?) and a direction to roll in with the stick.

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:40 AM Edited by Irken, 06 October 2013 - 11:41 AM.

I had just picked up my car from the insurance place after the police destroyed it. Some madman came flying down the road in his muscle car and tried killing me so I hopped in my car and took off. After crashing I tossed some c4 out my window and blew him up. Somehow I got bad sport. 

Moral of the story is don't f*ck with me or I'll blow your car up dude.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Megidoloan for everyone!

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Probably because it was his personal vehicle.

My friend crashed my Khameleon into the water, but he paid the insurance fee on it.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I played through the whole story without knowing this, must have missed it if it ever came up in a little tutorial/prompt. Thanks.

I got a pretty funny multikill on some guys that were ganging up on me. They all went to rob a gas station and when they were all back in the car I shot the petrol pump they parked next to and blew them all up. I wonder if making a bit of the environment destroy vehicles counts towards bad sport or not?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Megidoloan for everyone!

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

Nah it never came up in a prompt.

But since you could roll in GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption, I just decided to try it out.  

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

I played through the whole story without knowing this, must have missed it if it ever came up in a little tutorial/prompt. Thanks.

I got a pretty funny multikill on some guys that were ganging up on me. They all went to rob a gas station and when they were all back in the car I shot the petrol pump they parked next to and blew them all up. I wonder if making a bit of the environment destroy vehicles counts towards bad sport or not?

Pretty sure it doesn't. I think you can use the cargobob to hook people's vehicles and blow them up. On a side note now I really want to hook someone's car up while they're sticking up a joint and laughing as they try to find a ride before the cops show up.

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

i got setup by 4 people in the dessert. I managed to dispose all 4 as they were uncoordinated and ill prepared to deal wiith a gunner like me.

This other time we ran on fly byes with my friends. I was flying the chopper while my dudes were gunning people down. We rained death from above .

ChuckMorris84
  • ChuckMorris84

Chronic Crabs

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Walked into a 24/7 shop ad noticed the shopkeeper lying dead on the floor, as I looked up I spotted some dude in a red hockey mask dipping his hand in the till.....quickly whipped out my sawn off shotgun and emptied a barrel in the dudes face before taking the money for myself and racing off in the distance! Haha

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:50 AM Edited by Irken, 06 October 2013 - 11:53 AM.

Walked into a 24/7 shop ad noticed the shopkeeper lying dead on the floor, as I looked up I spotted some dude in a red hockey mask dipping his hand in the till.....quickly whipped out my sawn off shotgun and emptied a barrel in the dudes face before taking the money for myself and racing off in the distance! Haha

Street justice! Reminds me of a time that I saw these two guys speeding down the highway. I was driving like a real life person because I love my car when I saw these fools. So I decided to chase them and after a bit of a chase they both crashed and I killed them both with my uzi before peeling off. Laughing the entire time with my friend as we commented on what great cops we are. 

Which brings me to another story. I was driving down the highway when this cop car starts speeding up behind me, he had his siren on and even tho I knew it was a player I decided I had to kill the pig. The dude was really surprised when all of a sudden he got shot in the skull while we were both doing like 90 MPH.

WazLah
  • WazLah

Skeletons in the closet!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Someone who set up a bounty on me for $3000 was the funniest one that happened to me. Anyway the bloke put a bounty on me for no reason so I followed him and turned out he was robbing a liquor store, so when he was holding up the store, I parked my car by the double doors so he couldn't open them, he tried escaping and the cashier had a gun and pulverized him xD  

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

CargoBob + van + gravity = one unsuspecting, flattened, would be shop robber ;-)

Caught him after a job and going to his ride.
Mwahahaha, exxxxxcellent

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

CargoBob + van + gravity = one unsuspecting, flattened, would be shop robber ;-)

Caught him after a job and going to his ride.
Mwahahaha, exxxxxcellent

You'll feast well on his tears tonight

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

I was walking around in passive mode taking in the sites and came across a car with a girl player in, it had pause above it so i figured either she maybe stuck in play. Next thing I know some goofball drives round the corner and starts ramming her car while trying to shoot me.

Well chivalry still lives so I disabled passive mode and gunned the fool down. 

Morale of story - Pick on someone who can defend themselves. (Never did write down the lasses name lol)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users