Photo

Bounty n Apt Camping

13 replies to this topic
Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

Watching everyone get along Infront of my building just to get 9,000 for killing me watching them on TV

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

This is pretty funny. Whenever I see that someone is in their apartment I just move on. There is no point in sitting around waiting for some dude to exit his apartment. Also where's the sport in that?

On another note, I love collecting bounties man. I usually give my target plenty of heads up that I'm coming for him too to make it more exciting. I chased this dude around for like 12 minutes yesterday and blew out all his tires. Eventually he crashed into the ocean and I managed to get to the beach, get out of my car and kill him while he was under water with my assault rifle. Right now I have a 5 grand bounty on me and I welcome anyone to come and try me!

Man this game is fun.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

This is pretty funny. Whenever I see that someone is in their apartment I just move on. There is no point in sitting around waiting for some dude to exit his apartment. Also where's the sport in that?

On another note, I love collecting bounties man. I usually give my target plenty of heads up that I'm coming for him too to make it more exciting. I chased this dude around for like 12 minutes yesterday and blew out all his tires. Eventually he crashed into the ocean and I managed to get to the beach, get out of my car and kill him while he was under water with my assault rifle. Right now I have a 5 grand bounty on me and I welcome anyone to come and try me!

Man this game is fun.

Ha! It sure is. I enjoy boutnies myself, but I only go after ones that pay 5k or more. My favorite was this one that ran to the top of Chiliad to hide, so I went to Trevors airfield to see if there was a plane there, and sure enough, there was. So I flew up there, parachuted out, and ganked him James Bond style as I floated down.

It was glorious! :D

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:52 AM Edited by Muse182, 06 October 2013 - 09:53 AM.

I just unlocked the bounty thing from Lester and I put a 10k bounty on someone's head then went into the map and watch all the white dots going for the red one. Funniest thing ever. He actually killed quite a few people chasing him but died in the end. 

Does the bounty stay on you even if you leave the game and enter a new free roam because I'm pretty sure someone put a bounty on me earlier? Literally everyone in the lobby had a bounty on them so I just assumed I did but I left to do a race anyway.

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

Man this game is fun.

Ha! It sure is. I enjoy boutnies myself, but I only go after ones that pay 5k or more. My favorite was this one that ran to the top of Chiliad to hide, so I went to Trevors airfield to see if there was a plane there, and sure enough, there was. So I flew up there, parachuted out, and ganked him James Bond style as I floated down.

It was glorious! :D

He started out on a mountain and I was coming in with the cargobob trying to hook him. I crashed my heli and asploded leading to the thrilling car chase that climaxed in some sharkfood.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Happened to me, 2 guys camping garrage, so i sticky bombed their car and im the bad sport?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:25 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 06 October 2013 - 11:25 AM.

I thought Bounties were cool until I realized I was never NOT wanted, lol.

Seriously, whenever I join, someone puts at least 5K on my head immediately.

I have seen people waiting outside my apartment though, lmao it's hilarious and pathetic.  Some people even buzzed the door, acting like they could kill me once inside.

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

I went and got wasted at a bounties house and then let him be.

Adamsy
  • Adamsy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:44 AM Edited by Adamsy, 06 October 2013 - 12:23 PM.

watching t.v in the apartment Weazel News is great, get to watch cops chasing and shooting at players when they rob stores etc :)

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

For this reason I am buying the cheap crap apartment.  I will rob stores to pay my utility bills.

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

For this reason I am buying the cheap crap apartment.  I will rob stores to pay my utility bills.

Don't forget to stock up on candy while you're there. I can't even begin to explain how many times those candy bars have saved my life during a mission.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Stocking up on Egochasers is the best since he/she eats them the quickest.

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:16 PM Edited by AsPalacesBurn, 06 October 2013 - 12:17 PM.

Do you make any money from placing a bounty onto someone?  

I think I heard Lester mention it is a easy way to earn some cash, but I have only tried it once with a 2k bounty, but the guy ran into his apartment and left shortly after, giving no one a chance to hunt him down.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

No you don't make money, only if you SURVIVE a bounty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users