Photo

How Do You Give Cash?

14 replies to this topic
y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

I have 2 Million Cash and I'm trying to give some to a friend.  

Hold select -> Inventory -> Cash -> Give Cash

But my Give Cash option is greyed out and says I can't give money at this time.  But people could send money to me and eachother..

xbox 360.

If you solve it i'll give you 50k GTA cash.

y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

50k Cash to whoever figures this sh*t out for me.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

You have to have money on you, it wont take it out of your bank. 

keep the 50 my services are free.

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

to give cash, press the and hold the back button and go into inventory, should see an option cor cash and you select it you have the option for giving cash from last job and give amount at which point you'll also see a list of all the players in your session and can select any or all to give said money too. 

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

to give cash, press the and hold the back button and go into inventory, should see an option cor cash and you select it you have the option for giving cash from last job and give amount at which point you'll also see a list of all the players in your session and can select any or all to give said money too. 

Not even what he was asking, he obviously knows how to select the give cash option. Dumbass

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

This doesn't seem to be the case for my friend, as he tried to give me money when holding cash on him and in the bank, it remained gray.  On top of that, it says that its a transfer between bank accounts in the description so that needs to be fixed if that is the case.  >_<

y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

I love how I posted how to give cash to filter out people telling me something I already know, and yet they still tell me. 

Techntic I tried doing it with no money on me.  Some money on me. And all money on me.  Still no luck.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

I love how I posted how to give cash to filter out people telling me something I already know, and yet they still tell me. 

Techntic I tried doing it with no money on me.  Some money on me. And all money on me.  Still no luck.

Hmm must be a bug. I was able to give cash the first 2 days. But it seems i cannot do it anymore. Will have to be something that rockstar looks at because it will be pointless doing heist and not being able to distribute cash to crew. Unless there is separate cash option doing heist. 

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hmm must be a bug. I was able to give cash the first 2 days. But it seems i cannot do it anymore. Will have to be something that rockstar looks at because it will be pointless doing heist and not being able to distribute cash to crew. Unless there is separate cash option doing heist. 

I believe the cash for heists would be split up before doing them on a planning board, which is what i believe the blueprint map of LS is for on a wall in the higher end apartments.  Just speculation.  But yeah, i can freely give cash to people however I wish right now, but my crew mate sitting in the seat next to me cannot.  I gave him 100$ and he couldn't even give it back or anything.  Very strange.

y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Ugh.. that sucks.  Someone wants to buy 2 million off me and I can't do it now... I tried having him kill me when its in my hand and I dropped no money at all.  I tried being in passive mode as well.  I restarted.  I did a mission.  I deleted my xbox cache.  Idk what else to try.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Ugh.. that sucks.  Someone wants to buy 2 million off me and I can't do it now... I tried having him kill me when its in my hand and I dropped no money at all.  I tried being in passive mode as well.  I restarted.  I did a mission.  I deleted my xbox cache.  Idk what else to try.

Eh , sheeeit i would totally wait if i was the other guy, no offense to anyone, just the way the servers are i wouldnt want to spend real money and then get my sh*t deleted especially if its buying money offhand outside of the R* cash cards.

y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

Eh , sheeeit i would totally wait if i was the other guy, no offense to anyone, just the way the servers are i wouldnt want to spend real money and then get my sh*t deleted especially if its buying money offhand outside of the R* cash cards.

Exxactly why I'm trying to sell it off asap ;)

y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

So has anyone had this issue and fixed it?

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Go exploit Violent Duct some more

y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

I will, thanks!