Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will "Violent Duct" Exploiters be punished?

224 replies to this topic
Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

its not a glitch you put your time in to replay a mission its not they skip the mission and get money, they play it out. rockstar even offers a restart button. 

armyluke
  • armyluke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

No becuase its 'Farming' not exploiting.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

its not a glitch you put your time in to replay a mission its not they skip the mission and get money, they play it out. rockstar even offers a restart button. 

Exactly - it would be the same to punish people who played for over 12 hours a day, just because others can't or choose not to. 

• Kazandra likes this

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Alwintheboy, 06 October 2013 - 06:01 PM.

Moooooommmmyyyy!!!! These people are earning money FASTER than me and I don't like it!!! make R* fix it!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaadyyy!!! My character haven't hit level 15 yet and nobody invites me to play together!!!! Make R* fix it!!!

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

How the f*ck is it exploiting? 

The replay feature is in the game. 
It was meant to be replayed 

You have no logic or reason behind it being a exploit 

exactly, ive been forced to play every other mission that only pays 3000 about 20 times each so far, getting pretty old pretty quick, lol! apparently they dont want you to buy anything for a couple months or what?

Yes I think that was what they intended, It's an online game that they intend to keep going for a while, wheres the fun in getting all the best stuff a week into the experience? Just have fun there is no need rush to get the best stuff online has to offer. If your spending your time  just replaying a missions over and over again then your playing the game wrong.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

No becuase its 'Farming' not exploiting.

This if framing was a exploit I would of been banned from WoW years ago

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

exactly, ive been forced to play every other mission that only pays 3000 about 20 times each so far, getting pretty old pretty quick, lol! apparently they dont want you to buy anything for a couple months or what?
Yes I think that was what they intended, It's an online game that they intend to keep going for a while, wheres the fun in getting all the best stuff a week into the experience? Just have fun there is no need rush to get the best stuff online has to offer. If your spending your time  just replaying a missions over and over again then your playing the game wrong.

The fun for me is doing all the missions with the better stuff and assisting my freinds when they need help completeing the missions. I also like to watch my freinds on the weasel news.

armyluke
  • armyluke

Crackhead

• Members

You cant tell people how to play the game, some people enjoy playing it one way, others like playing it the other way.

Instead of making players grind for months to get one house and a nice car, maybe Rockstar should think about updating the game, with new, more expensive content.

Grinding =/= Content.

Rejectivez
  • Rejectivez

Crackhead

• Members

Does anyone think Rockstar will punish those who exploited the game... for the second time. lol.

Playing a mission in the game shouldn't get you banned. They had a replay button there for a reason. :)

OHBMajorV
  • OHBMajorV

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Because Gregg is the authority on how to play YOUR game. You guys are going full retard. Gta online may have the worst community and that's saying something considering how bad cod is.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by Gregers08, 06 October 2013 - 06:13 PM.

You cant tell people how to play the game, some people enjoy playing it one way, others like playing it the other way.

Instead of making players grind for months to get one house and a nice car, maybe Rockstar should think about updating the game, with new, more expensive content.

Grinding =/= Content.

If you want to replay missions over and over fair enough, but don't complain that you have to grind to get anything. What I was trying to say is if you mixed up your playtime with some races, death matches, competitive missions etc then you would still earn some decent money and the game wouldn't feel like a grind, you would actually have fun opposed to replaying the same well paying missions over and over again.

No one should be complaining about not being able to afford a house and a nice car not even a week into the online seriously people what is the rush?

dannyy8686
  • dannyy8686

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by dannyy8686, 06 October 2013 - 06:11 PM.

punished for farming in an RPG.... gtfo

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

I don't understand why you would want to exploit it anyway, surely the fun in the game is saving up to be able to buy those expensive items.

• GapingAngus likes this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

This is like saying farming is an exploit in borderlands 2.

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Since when has farming been a bannable offense?

Heisenberg666
  • Heisenberg666

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Just did this mission 5 times in a row and got bored. How the he'll can you keep replaying this sh*t?

armyluke
  • armyluke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Grinding =/= Content.

If you want to replay missions over and over fair enough, but don't complain that you have to grind to get anything. What I was trying to say is if you mixed up your playtime with some races, death matches, competitive missions etc then you would still earn some decent money and the game wouldn't feel like a grind, you would actually have fun opposed to replaying the same well paying missions over and over again.

No one should be complaining about not being able to afford a house and a nice car not even a week into the online seriously people what is the rush?

Maybe some people want to get the best stuff first, then go off and experience the game.

Its what I done in SP, finished Main Missions first, then went off and done the side missions, and activities.

Or maybe they want to do it before Rockstar patch it due to greed.

TellEmRye
  • TellEmRye

Leader of Buncha Nutters

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

It's not an exploit, it's more of a mistake on Rockstar's part, they should somehow stop players from being able to replay any mission over and over again.

FallingSanity
  • FallingSanity

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

So, this is a thread based around being mad at people who are using functions  put in the game? I'm not sure what you mean by 'this isn't how the game is meant to be played.' For all you know they actually enjoy the mission - I myself loved playing that mission the first time, and did so many times after, and ended up splitting the money amongst my crew coz I had no need for that much money at all, coz I couldn't buy anything better than what I already had (still don't have an apartment, and don't plan on getting one). 

They're not breaking the system, or hacking, or doing anything like that. They're playing the game. If R* wanted people playing specific ways, they'd have made it like that. They want you to play the way you want too, be that driving around and doing nothing, killing people, whatever. You can get mad, sure, but it's their own choice. It's not illegal, it's just something you don't like. And that's fine. But that doesn't mean they should be punished coz you don't like it. 

Loser_1337
  • Loser_1337

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Cmon guys you are all not stupid you know it's an Exploit when you can replay the mission for that much money so fast.. In the regular game if you replay a mission you do not get the money again do you?  No. You should be able to replay the mission, but only get the money after it's over if you reset the mission your pay should be reset as well that is that. Now if your calling Gerald, and he gives you the mission a few times while your the right rank I don't see that as an exploit though Rockstar will probably patch that too.

Anyway I'm just sayin those of your Right Trigger Farming it is exploiting. I know you don't feel like you are cause you want to justify yourselves or whatever, but lets be honest all of you dudes exploiting  probably use cheats in the regular game to get past hard missions. I can guarentee they will make it so you will not keep gettting money every time you reset the mission. Though it is Rockstar's fault for not already having it so you don't get paid untill you continue past the retry option..

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Funny, I think the masses of people spamming the forums with their pissy concerns over another persons entirely arbitrary progress should be banned from the forums.

Cryki
  • Cryki

The Realist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

lol exploit.

This

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

I think some missions require a reshuffle when it comes to lvl requirements and rewards.There are some difficult missions with terrible payouts and like with violent duct easy missions with wonderful payouts.

The one Ron can give that asks you to fly into zancudo and steal a cargobob is pretty damn close to perfect, risk vs reward wise.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

the only punishment they will get is, oh no!! I'm Gamed out for now, well here's to tomorrow.

piyf
  • piyf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by piyf, 06 October 2013 - 07:49 PM.

I love how people complain about people farming yet aren't mad at R* for letting people buy their fake money with real money.  At least these people are playing the game.

Loser_1337
  • Loser_1337

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:49 PM Edited by Loser_1337, 06 October 2013 - 07:52 PM.

Funny, I think the masses of people spamming the forums with their pissy concerns over another persons entirely arbitrary progress should be banned from the forums.

Funny cause I think the people cheating, and getting higer level/better items cause they sat around cheating all day should be banned from gaming entirely. You must be farming this when you can get on considering your mad about people having concerns over your cheating ways.

Jonas-TheWarrior
  • Jonas-TheWarrior

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

no.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Why do you f*ckers care?  Just play teh game.  Someone will always be higher rank wtih more guns than you.  get over the sh*t and rank ur sh*t up.

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

How's it any different from people farming enemies in games like Guild Wars?

xTheShowx
  • xTheShowx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Don't understand why it is a problem to replay a mission that pays the best in the least amount of time. Also I experience some missions around level 30 and there are missions with $10,000 and 1150 that you're allow to replay. Plus soon enough people will skip the missions and buy money anyways to get whatever they want so what's the issue?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users