Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will "Violent Duct" Exploiters be punished?

224 replies to this topic
OriginalBusta
  • OriginalBusta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

Only reason R* is "patching" this is because no one would buy their in-game cash if players can just farm it easily.

Complains about patch conspiracy to buying in-game cash.
In-game cash isn't even for sale yet.

Good logic.  :^:

Anyway....Why does it matter that much?

If people want to waste their time doing something repetitive for 9k a job for something that is meaningless anyway, then I say let them.

Ah, should I delete that and repost it once they start selling? All I'm saying is that's about the only reason I see them fixing it.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Lol punished. What a dumb thread. We're already being punished by these sh*t servers and missions!

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:00 AM Edited by shoelaces!, 06 October 2013 - 09:01 AM.

I f*cking hope so.

Rockstar really needs to single out the VD farming trollers and lay down a toon reset on them. final destination.

It's cheap, it's noobish, and it's much too rewarding for such a quick and easy job. I jumped for joy when I saw that the replay option after missions was greyed out, but apparenly some cheaters/hackers/exploiters can still replay it. it's f*cking bullsh*t.

You want loads of cash? play the damn game or buy a card or two. Don't f*cking cheat by using a poorly parametered misson.

/end rant

Wow! I bet you rage quit and throw the controller when people kill you. Hilarious.

"People kill"
"me"

hahahaha-oh wait, you're serious, let me laugh harder

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Get f*cked, scrublord. Go back to farming Noob's Duct.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

Did anyone notice that you could quick restart even after you had completed the mission after the patch? me and my friend did that mission where you steal the titan like 3-4 times in a row by pulling RT for quick restart instead of pressing continue

Everyone noticed this, thanks for being days late

Trevor: Hipster!!!

Trevor's a hipster, as proven by Michael.

EliasMansour
  • EliasMansour

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

There's a way around it guys lol. 

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

There's a way around it guys lol. 

no sh*t sherlock

y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

You're an idiot. 

Rejoining missions is a part of the game.  Instead of having your nerd standards on what is right or wrong, get on the bandwagon and start leveling. 

Don't be bitter because you didnt figure it out first.

I'm sick of you f*cking cry baby fa**ots.

This must be King of the Exploiters. I'm sorry that we're bashing your ways of living. Please forgive us kind one. We do not deserve to be in your presence. 

Exploiting?  Considering they created a f*ckin button specifically for replaying missions, it's not even close to an exploit.  Don't be mad people were smart enough to do this and make hella cash.  If you found this before everyone you'd have taken advantage and started doing it none stop.

Are Baal runs in diablo exploting because you keep rejoining games?

Is it exploiting in WoW running dungeons over and over?

Is it exploiting if I replay a mission that doesn't pay off nearly as much as Violent Duct?

No fa**ot, it's not.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:04 AM Edited by shoelaces!, 06 October 2013 - 09:04 AM.

You're an idiot. 

Rejoining missions is a part of the game.  Instead of having your nerd standards on what is right or wrong, get on the bandwagon and start leveling. 

This must be King of the Exploiters. I'm sorry that we're bashing your ways of living. Please forgive us kind one. We do not deserve to be in your presence. 

Exploiting?  Considering they created a f*ckin button specifically for replaying missions, it's not even close to an exploit.  Don't be mad people were smart enough to do this and make hella cash.  If you found this before everyone you'd have taken advantage and started doing it none stop.

Is it exploiting if I replay a mission that doesn't pay off nearly as much as Violent Duct?

No fa**ot, it's not.

The replay button is for races and deathmatches you f*cking noob, not so you can full autism move package A to point B for 9000 bucks a pop a gajillion times.

Get a f*cking life LOL.

atlas702
  • atlas702

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

I f*cking hope so.

Rockstar really needs to single out the VD farming trollers and lay down a toon reset on them. final destination.

It's cheap, it's noobish, and it's much too rewarding for such a quick and easy job. I jumped for joy when I saw that the replay option after missions was greyed out, but apparenly some cheaters/hackers/exploiters can still replay it. it's f*cking bullsh*t.

You want loads of cash? play the damn game or buy a card or two. Don't f*cking cheat by using a poorly parametered misson.

/end rant

Wow, somebody's mad. Take a chill pill, bud.

Like others have said, it's not an exploit when people can replay all the missions accordingly. If you're gonna blame someone blame Rockstar for this.

When people like you are crying I'll be lying down on my pile of money Scrooge McDuck style.

It's a video game for crying out loud. If you're getting your panties in a bunch then join in the farming as well. You know you want to.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

You're an idiot. 

No fa**ot, it's not.
The replay button is for races and deathmatches you f*cking noob, not so you can full autism move package A to point B for 9000 bucks a pop a gajillion times.
Get a f*cking life LOL.
*Clicks restart button after mission*
Seems legit

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:07 AM Edited by Munx, 06 October 2013 - 09:07 AM.

You're an idiot. 

No fa**ot, it's not.

Get a f*cking life LOL.

Oh, I must have missed that part in the annoying tips the game keeps sending us. "Message from Rockstar: The replay button is for races and deathmatches only bitches"

Stop making assumptions, especially those that have no basis in reality.

PS: If you had a life you wouldn't care enough to sit here on the forums bitching.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:07 AM Edited by shoelaces!, 06 October 2013 - 09:09 AM.

I f*cking hope so.

/end rant

Wow, somebody's mad. Take a chill pill, bud.

Like others have said, it's not an exploit when people can replay all the missions accordingly. If you're gonna blame someone blame Rockstar for this.

When people like you are crying I'll be lying down on my pile of money Scrooge McDuck style.

It's a video game for crying out loud. If you're getting your panties in a bunch then join in the farming as well. You know you want to.

f*cking lol, yeah sure, that pile of chump change you get from grinding like a WoW addict neckbeard loser is really something.

*buys 10 more black shark cards (when they enable them again)*
*invests like a boss*

Holy sh*t, I have loads of emone and I didn't have to be a complete lifeless jerkoff to get it, wow! Try farming a real life job instead, peasants.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

You're an idiot. 

No fa**ot, it's not.

Get a f*cking life LOL.

Rage much?

I bet you sit in your room smearing lipstick on your face stroking a sniper rifle like the guy in Billy Madison.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

You're an idiot. 

No fa**ot, it's not.

Get a f*cking life LOL.

Rage much?

I bet you sit in your room smearing lipstick on your face stroking a sniper rifle like the guy in Billy Madison.

"wow, these noobs really need to farm cash, how bad do you have to be?"
"LOL U MAD SON U MAD LOL EPIC"

typical sh*tty trolling from sh*tty players. *yawn*

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:20 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 06 October 2013 - 09:20 AM.

Classic. Stand up and walk away from the keyboard for a while hero.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

Go be butthurt under your bridge, dunce.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

LOL. Has a go about 'u mad', retorts with butthurt.

FAIL.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Hopefully but I doubt it.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

FAIL.

It's not like you are saying anything of value anyway, just more whining and sh*t tier trolling. You get what you give.

Are we done here or can I drink some more of your tears?

atlas702
  • atlas702

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by atlas702, 06 October 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Hope all you want. It's not gonna change things. Why should we be punished? Because we're taking advantage of Rockstar's lack of foresight when they made the mission?

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

FAIL.

It's not like you are saying anything of value anyway, just more whining and sh*t tier trolling. You get what you give.

Are we done here or can I drink some more of your tears?

My tears? You're the one raging. I imagine you're probably sweating while you type. Drink that instead.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Hope all you want. It's not gonna change things. Why should we be punished? Because we're taking advantage of Rockstar's lack of foresight when they made the mission?

"Because we're taking advantage of Rockstar"

Yeah, that's exactly it, idiot.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

"WAAAAH everyone who doesn't play the game my way is a big bad smelly cheater!"

atlas702
  • atlas702

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

It's funny how you Rockstar apologists continue to suckle their teet after their complete mess of the online on release day. Not to mention the loads of people getting their progress and characters deleted.

You guys are the epitome of hypocrites.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

I only did this mission 3 times before getting sick of it, even thought the 9000 dollar reward was tempting me to keep going.  

While I do think it's a little lame to farm this mission, because you are taking much of the fun out of the game and you will become bored with the game much quicker if you et everything you want so fast, I don't see it as an "exploit".  

Let's not forget that this was another mistake that Rockstar overlooked.  That's why they patched it, and also why they will patch it again when they figure out people have got a way around the patch.  I think if Rockstar can't patch it to where people can't replay it over and over, they will remove the mission from the game with one of the updates soon. 

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

My tears? You're the one raging. I imagine you're probably sweating while you type. Drink that instead.

http://imgur.com/gd5qQLV

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

No matter how "lame" it is, its not an exploit, not at all.

An exploit would be if we somehow tricked the mission to give us more money, or if we found a bug that would make a long mission take 10 seconds.

This is just calling a guy who gives you a mission, getting the mission, doing it, and then calling him again.

Cant say theres anything exploitable about that.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

http://imgur.com/gd5qQLV

That's a forfeit.

Thanks for playing.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

All this quoting is making it hard to scroll through the  comments.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

A lot of rage in here. You guys must be from rival crews...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users