Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will "Violent Duct" Exploiters be punished?

224 replies to this topic
y0r3k
  • y0r3k

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

You're an idiot. 

Rejoining missions is a part of the game.  Instead of having your nerd standards on what is right or wrong, get on the bandwagon and start leveling. 

Don't be bitter because you didnt figure it out first.

I'm sick of you f*cking cry baby fa**ots.

• GTALegion likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

You're an idiot. 

Rejoining missions is a part of the game.  Instead of having your nerd standards on what is right or wrong, get on the bandwagon and start leveling. 

Don't be bitter because you didnt figure it out first.

I'm sick of you f*cking cry baby fa**ots.

This must be King of the Exploiters. I'm sorry that we're bashing your ways of living. Please forgive us kind one. We do not deserve to be in your presence. 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

OP is just mad because people can earn GTA$ outside of buying cash packs.

• GTALegion likes this

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

INSERT{CODE}

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Does anyone think Rockstar will punish those who exploited the game... for the second time. lol.

No, there's a difference between doing something immoral and exploiting something. None of the Violent Duct players exploited the game, they just took advantage of the game's features, that's Rockstar's fault and they should take responsibility.

• GTALegion likes this

Baramos
  • Baramos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

I think the cash packs are an idiotic addition to the GTA franchise. As for exploits, they should just patch the game so this mission pays out less or something rather than deleting people's stuff.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

OP is just mad because people can earn GTA$ outside of buying cash packs.

1. I will never buy a cash pack.

2. I can do the exploit to, ya know?

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

I think the cash packs are an idiotic addition to the GTA franchise. As for exploits, they should just patch the game so this mission pays out less or something rather than deleting people's stuff.

Is that what they did? Is that why my character is missing? 

Those SOB's.

I just farmed with my other character I guess I'll find out soon enough if I am punished. 

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

its not an exploit if you replay the mission and put the effort to beat it again...

OriginalBusta
  • OriginalBusta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

Only reason R* is "patching" this is because no one would buy their in-game cash if players can just farm it easily.
  • Brooksburgh likes this

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

INSERT{CODE}

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

its not an exploit if you replay the mission and put the effort to beat it again...

Exactly, if players were able to replay the mission instantly and sill get completed it would be an exploit.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Only reason R* is "patching" this is because no one would buy their in-game cash if players can just farm it easily.

Shhhh. You're ruining their secret.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:25 AM Edited by shoelaces!, 06 October 2013 - 08:26 AM.

I f*cking hope so.

Rockstar really needs to single out the VD farming trollers and lay down a toon reset on them. final destination.

It's cheap, it's noobish, and it's much too rewarding for such a quick and easy job. I jumped for joy when I saw that the replay option after missions was greyed out, but apparenly some cheaters/hackers/exploiters can still replay it. it's f*cking bullsh*t.

You want loads of cash? play the damn game or buy a card or two. Don't f*cking cheat by using a poorly parametered misson.

/end rant

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

Those SOB's.

I just farmed with my other character I guess I'll find out soon enough if I am punished. 

No they didn't. They have not deleted people's profiles.

It is a problem with servers and the cloud that is causing deletion.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Those SOB's.

No they didn't. They have not deleted people's profiles.

It is a problem with servers and the cloud that is causing deletion.

Ah, that's what I thought.

I must be letting the butt hurt make me paranoid.

Thanks. 

• EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

I f*cking hope so.

Rockstar really needs to single out the VD farming trollers and lay down a toon reset on them. final destination.

It's cheap, it's noobish, and it's much too rewarding for such a quick and easy job. I jumped for joy when I saw that the replay option after missions was greyed out, but apparenly some cheaters/hackers/exploiters can still replay it. it's f*cking bullsh*t.

You want loads of cash? play the damn game or buy a card or two. Don't f*cking cheat by using a poorly parametered misson.

/end rant

Wow! I bet you rage quit and throw the controller when people kill you. Hilarious.

• Brooksburgh likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:31 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 06 October 2013 - 08:35 AM.

Its not an exploit and is no where near the mission that gives 25,000$ current best mission I have available I guess having the option to replay deathmatch was an exploit seeing as people vote on it to force me back into it

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

You realise, that even without replaying it ( which isn't an exploit, it's a game feature that they forgot to disable. and I use the word forgot very liberally since if your patching out a replay button only an idiot forgets there's a hot key for replaying and then not stopping that working), you can get the mission again and again by phoning gerald constantly
  • ashy152 likes this

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Its not an exploit and is no where near the mission that gives 25,000$ current best mission I have available I guess having the option to replay deathmatch was an exploit seeing as people vote on tut to force me back into it

Shhhh dont let rockstar know about it

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Funny how all you guys mention grind, when your suppose to i don't know do sh*t that's fun for instance races, Top fun, LTS, crooked cop, These are not grindy and feel fun

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:38 AM Edited by kotaco, 06 October 2013 - 08:41 AM.

How is it an exploit? You can replay any mission, not just this one, it's not a hack, it's not an abused feature, if anything its just grinding, which if you want to do fine, if not oh well. The higher you rank gets you'll get higher paying missions than that anyway.

From what I an tell it also goes by vote, so if 2/3 people playing (for example) vote to continue and 1 votes to restart it doesn't restart. Which is nice.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

You want to pay real $ to get money, or just grind?

Sadly, I can understand. Why pay $20 in reality for video game money when you can exploit the game and get it for free, right? I still don't like it, but each to their own. :)

Lets see.  $500,000 GTA$ will cost $10.

$500,000 / 9,000 = 55.5 Violent Duct replays.

So if it takes 10 minutes to complete the mission and restart it again...

Thats 9.5 hours of work.  In other words, that's like getting paid $1.05 an hour for boring repetitive work. Now you know what it's like to work in an iPhone factory!

• davetopper likes this

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:40 AM Edited by ashy152, 06 October 2013 - 08:41 AM.

Sadly, I can understand. Why pay $20 in reality for video game money when you can exploit the game and get it for free, right? I still don't like it, but each to their own. :)

Thats 9.5 hours of work.  In other words, that's like getting paid $1.05 an hour for boring repetitive work. Now you know what it's like to work in an iPhone factory!

it takes more like 2 mins to do the mission you idiot

so, it takes more like 2 hours to make 500k.

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

Complains about patch conspiracy to buying in-game cash.

In-game cash isn't even for sale yet.

Good logic.  :^:

Anyway....Why does it matter that much?

If people want to waste their time doing something repetitive for 9k a job for something that is meaningless anyway, then I say let them. 

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

Finish the mission in 10 minutes?!? Lmao. I was finishing it in 1m30s. Thanks for the math boss.

wardy94
  • wardy94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

Did anyone notice that you could quick restart even after you had completed the mission after the patch? me and my friend did that mission where you steal the titan like 3-4 times in a row by pulling RT for quick restart instead of pressing continue 

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

How much does the Titan pay?

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Did anyone notice that you could quick restart even after you had completed the mission after the patch? me and my friend did that mission where you steal the titan like 3-4 times in a row by pulling RT for quick restart instead of pressing continue

Everyone noticed this, thanks for being days late

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

I just dont get why people are so work up about this. I personally did this to get an apartment and never did it again unless a friend needs help but seriously there's no need to punish the player when it was rockstar's fault for having the mission the way it is. And the people that get all high and mighty saying its noobish or whatever....get out of here..if the game allows you to do a mission over and over to get rich then what's the problem? it's not like the briefcase that respawn with cash in SP and getting rich off of that.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

Everyone noticed this, thanks for being days late

Trevor: Hipster!!!

EliasMansour
  • EliasMansour

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

Message me if you want to know how to replay Violent Duct without having to phone gerald all the time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users