Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will "Violent Duct" Exploiters be punished?

224 replies to this topic
TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

Does anyone think Rockstar will punish those who exploited the game... for the second time. lol.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

I doubt it.

JCubes
  • JCubes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

How is it an exploit?
  • willinjapan likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

no

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

is this the first mission that pays any real money or what? see lots of chatter about it but am lvl 9 and not played it yet.

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Maybe they were the ones removing peoples apartments on purpose for farming that much. Cause that's the only way they could afford one so early on

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Oh look, more butthurt. Jesus, what do you people care if people "exploit" a replayable mission that R* put in the game?

Is it jealousy? If so, go do it yourself.

Or, conversely, stop giving a sh*t about what others are doing and concentrate on having fun yourself. You're only wasting your own time and effort being ass sore about some people playing the same boring mission over and over again.

• EyeMacHunt, Boxman108, Deathwish91 and 2 others like this

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

How the f*ck is it exploiting? 

The replay feature is in the game. 
It was meant to be replayed 

You have no logic or reason behind it being a exploit 

Soadisthebest
  • Soadisthebest

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

lol exploit.

iconoclasm1
  • iconoclasm1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

maybe if rockstar made more fun missions with better payouts then we wouldnt be stuck farming violent duct for hours straight...

• Spitfirex007 and wallpaper42 like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

exactly, ive been forced to play every other mission that only pays 3000 about 20 times each so far, getting pretty old pretty quick, lol! apparently they dont want you to buy anything for a couple months or what?

JCubes
  • JCubes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

exactly, ive been forced to play every other mission that only pays 3000 about 20 times each so far, getting pretty old pretty quick, lol! apparently they dont want you to buy anything for a couple months or what?
Dem cash cards
  • carlwinslo84 likes this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Punished like how? Are we talking clamps? Or a slap on he wrist(behind)?

• Skorpio678 likes this

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

It'd be an exploit if the amount of cash was WRONG or a certain ERROR allowing the mission to be completed EARLY... Did they change either of those? Nope...

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:36 AM Edited by TeCNeEk, 06 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

I won't lie, I replayed it three times and I felt like a dirtbag. I know it's a video game, but I'm the last person on earth who would cheat or exploit something. I like EARNING my money. It was so cheap because you spawn right at the target. You take the dope and drive it 10 seconds down the road, and mission complete. I could make $50,000 per 5 minutes, I'm not even kidding. 

If you guys think it's fair, it's not. The game wasn't meant to be played this way. I only did it because a friend was, but I backed out after the third time.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

Dem cash cards

you can buy all the cash cards you want, but the ability to buy stuff unlocks based on your rank and if you dont rank up you cant buy hardly anything, lol!

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Why would they? In RDR, people could farm XP (including me, I did for literally hours until 3-4 prestiges) in the big canyon. You want to pay real $ to get money, or just grind?

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

maybe if rockstar made more fun missions with better payouts then we wouldnt be stuck farming violent duct for hours straight...

I agree, every mission seems like, Go there > Get this > Bring it back to me

• aboxofdogs likes this

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by AlwayzFr0sty, 06 October 2013 - 07:38 AM.

I won't lie, I replayed it three times and I felt like a dirtbag. I know it's a video game, but I'm the last person on earth who would cheat or exploit something. I like EARNING my money. It was so cheap because you spawn right at the target. You take the dope and drive it 10 seconds down the road, and mission complete. I could make $50,000 per 5 minutes, I'm not even kidding. 

If you guys think it's fair, it's not. The game wasn't meant to be played this way. I only did it because a friend was, but I backed out after the third time.

well that's R* fault for making the mission the way it is not the people who farmed it

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:40 AM Edited by TeCNeEk, 06 October 2013 - 07:40 AM.

You want to pay real $ to get money, or just grind?

Sadly, I can understand. Why pay $20 in reality for video game money when you can exploit the game and get it for free, right? I still don't like it, but each to their own. :)

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

Its still extremley cheap to farm your money that way, just like the 24/7 glitch <.<

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

Its rockstars own fault for not testing their code before releasing it, nice patch rockstar.

Regulatron
  • Regulatron

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:42 AM Edited by Regulatron, 06 October 2013 - 07:50 AM.

No.

The Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, and His Almighty Father love exploits. 

It has been done this way since Bible times. 

Refer to scripture:

"And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits."

Daniel 11:32 KJV

Therefore, heathen, I pray that you mend your relationship with God.  If your faith had been stronger and your live more lordly you would have received His divine word telling you to be strong and do his exploits.

To return to the faith and once again pray at the altar of Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of the Father, I would hope you do a thorough reading of Daniel, Tobit, 1 Maccabbees, Wisdom, Gospel of John, John 1 2 & 3, and The Apocalypse of John.  Following this by stations of the cross and benediction. Then may you know of further exploits.

• Baramos, GTALegion and Brooksburgh like this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

No.

The Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, and His Almighty Father love exploits. 

It has been done this way since Bible times. 

Refer to scripture:

"And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits."

Daniel 11:32 KJV

Thanks Pastor. I have to come clean. I have done the exploit. Wash me of my sins holy one.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

Maybe.... if it was actually an exploit.

They set the cash reward, they included the replay option, they set the spawn point, they set the drop off point. It's nothing but efficient farming of a certain mission.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

I've actually been rewarded for doing it. I got enough to get an apartment, then I log out and come back in and have all my moeny refunded and still have the apartment. They love cheaters!

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

I think they need to make it a $4000 mission with half of the RP being earned. It would still be a little cheap but no where near what it is now. Like I said, I was making $50k about every 5 minutes.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

I think they need to make it a $4000 mission with half of the RP being earned. It would still be a little cheap but no where near what it is now. Like I said, I was making $50k about every 5 minutes.

This would be a good way to handle it, the replay should still be available but the amount of money should be reduced.. it's not like it's some button cheat, people are actually doing a mission to receive the reward, a mission that R* set up themselves.

One run under a minute is exaggerating btw :p

• EyeMacHunt likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

This would be a good way to handle it, the replay should still be available but the amount of money should be reduced.. it's not like it's some button cheat, people are actually doing a mission to receive the reward, a mission that R* set up themselves.

Believe me, it's not. I even timed it because it was dumb. Realistically it was about 1m30s per run. We spawned at the target, killed 15 bad guys, took the dope and drove two blocks down. Rinse and Repeat.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Believe me, it's not. I even timed it because it was dumb. Realistically it was about 1m30s per run. We spawned at the target, killed 15 bad guys, took the dope and drove two blocks down. Rinse and Repeat.

Yep, 1:30 is about right, you also have to factor in the in between mission time too. So about 30k every 5 mins if everything is running close to perfection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users