Trick

• Members
  • None
  • Best Map Made From Scratch 2014 [French Rivieria]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Try with Ninja Ripper.

Already tried.

Will be cool if someone who has this game rip for me pagani zonda with part of the city (with 3dripperDX).

Work is stuck because I don't have these models

Hi Majestic,

i just discover your fantastic work, i love to see people like you, programers or uncrypters ;), if only i could know how to uncrypt, decode files, you would see PARIS from the saboteur in RAGE (my dream) and many other maps...

For 3Dripper, i would like to let you know that it work on w7 64, i use it to extract models from MW3, the Saboteur, and many other recent games.

So to extract with 3dRipper, go to properties of 3Dripper, execute the program with windows XP2 (service pack 2), for me its working try this, if it doesnt work, go to Driver SF properties and execute it with windows XP2 ;)

theres some recent games that i can extract anything with 3dripper like Truck Simulator 2 i dont know why...

hope it will help you, keep it, i mean your work... i would like to see SF in RAGE ;)

mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:35 AM

this still being worked on? it looks awesome, would love to drive in san francisco using driver san francscio car's in the gta engine

Marių
  • Marių

CVPI's everywhere

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

I'd love to use this too, to make a lil concept of what San Fierro could look like in HD Universe ;)

cj2000
  • cj2000

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:42 PM

I'd love to use this too, to make a lil concept of what San Fierro could look like in HD Universe ;)

Sorry, but this was a useles bump since Majestic is gone and with him a lot of his great tools are lost forever.

Patholog_CZ
  • Patholog_CZ

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:00 PM Edited by TJGM, 22 August 2015 - 05:12 PM.

A couple days ago I've played Driver SF and saw a lot of nice cars which would looks good in our loved GTA Series. So I decided to make 3ds max script which helps us to convert them.

For now loading geometry is done. But I still need to find UV data (UPD: I found it, but needs to convert UV coords because it's crypted and applied to model texture looks a bit messy, also I found shading or VCol data) and (maybe) some values which defines level of detail (now all levels of detail loaded by default)

Hello, please could you script for the 3D Max to import cars from GTA please give download
Thank you very much

cj2000
  • cj2000

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:15 PM

A couple days ago I've played Driver SF and saw a lot of nice cars which would looks good in our loved GTA Series. So I decided to make 3ds max script which helps us to convert them.

For now loading geometry is done. But I still need to find UV data (UPD: I found it, but needs to convert UV coords because it's crypted and applied to model texture looks a bit messy, also I found shading or VCol data) and (maybe) some values which defines level of detail (now all levels of detail loaded by default)

Hello, please could you script for the 3D Max to import cars from GTA please give download
Thank you very much

If you read my post before yours, you´ll se that it´s not going to hapen, because Majestic has left us forever.

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:22 AM

hi, I had some business right now so I cant often visit GTAForums. When I'll have much free time then I'll fix some bugs and finally release the script
  • Leeao, DK22Pac, Jinx. and 3 others like this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2015 - 03:44 PM

hi, I had some business right now so I cant often visit GTAForums. When I'll have much free time then I'll fix some bugs and finally release the script

Yes, please, I really would appreciate it. I would love to mod SA again after last 2 years and would love to convert classic cars to SA.

I do have plans with those cars.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

I shall wait with bated breath :p

spawn6
  • spawn6

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

someone has the link the program to export the driver sf map in 3ds max please  :panic:  :facedesk:

I'm using google translator 

cj2000
  • cj2000

Playa

• Members

Posted A week ago

someone has the link the program to import the driver sf map in 3ds max please  :panic:  :facedesk:

I'm using google translator 

I think this was meaned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users