31 replies to this topic
nine30
  • nine30

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Try with Ninja Ripper.

Already tried.

Will be cool if someone who has this game rip for me pagani zonda with part of the city (with 3dripperDX).

Work is stuck because I don't have these models

Hi Majestic,

i just discover your fantastic work, i love to see people like you, programers or uncrypters ;), if only i could know how to uncrypt, decode files, you would see PARIS from the saboteur in RAGE (my dream) and many other maps...

For 3Dripper, i would like to let you know that it work on w7 64, i use it to extract models from MW3, the Saboteur, and many other recent games.

So to extract with 3dRipper, go to properties of 3Dripper, execute the program with windows XP2 (service pack 2), for me its working try this, if it doesnt work, go to Driver SF properties and execute it with windows XP2 ;)

theres some recent games that i can extract anything with 3dripper like Truck Simulator 2 i dont know why...

hope it will help you, keep it, i mean your work... i would like to see SF in RAGE ;)

mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:35 AM

this still being worked on? it looks awesome, would love to drive in san francisco using driver san francscio car's in the gta engine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users