Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best 4-door Sedan for future heist getaways?

144 replies to this topic
desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

So I recently discovered a 4-door sedan called the Karin Asterope.  It is rather fast, and has amazing traction and turning.  I got to thinking that if I wanted to use a 4 door vehicle to get my crew/friends around or as a getaway in a heist or something, what do you all think the best 4 door vehicle would be?  It would need to be fast obviously, but also have good handling.  Nothing is more frustrating than a vehicle that can tear down a freeway, but slide out of control at the slightest turn.  

I am so far loving this Asterope, but I was wondering what others personal faves are in the 4 door department.

• Sallso10 likes this

JoeCarr
  • JoeCarr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Personally Cop cars... But the Buffalo seems quite good and obviously the Tailgate.

wamuzu
  • wamuzu

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Sultan

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

I'd honestly go with the Exemplar. It's a coupe, but in time trials with my friend, it served to be MUCH faster.

It's four door, if that's a must.

• OwensRacing likes this

Orrangejuice
  • Orrangejuice

Macaroni and Steez

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

sultan, very fast when upgraded with nice handling and is a nice stylish ride with many cosmetic mods. 

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:54 AM Edited by Mason27, 06 October 2013 - 04:54 AM.

Tailgater and Shafter are best two sedans.  Karin is a close 3rd with slightly worse handling.

Edit :  Source http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Consider the Gallivanter Baller, too.  Good speed, great acceleration and good handling.  Plus, it's got the weight to plow through road blocks.

Baller.jpg

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Lots of people talking about the Sultan which is something I somehow haven't driven in this game yet.  I'll have to give it a shot.  I like the Tailgater but I feel that it handles a bit sluggish off the starting line, and has a tendency to spin out a bit easier then some other cars.  Still a great car none the less.  Shafter is another one I'll have to try out.  

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm wanting a 4 door car for online just because I know most will only have 2 door cars, and It's always nice to have a crew mate who can move some people around as a group if need be.

On a side note, if theres any crews looking for more members in the age range of early 20s or older, I'm looking for a more mature crew to play with.  I'm kinda sick of getting paired in with people that use 'c*nt f*ggot and ni**er' every other sentence, and would love to have some actual fun just enjoying the game for once.  Preferably a crew that isn't out there to kill players randomly on sight as well.  That just annoys me.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

I drove a Fugitive from the start, so far so good, escaping from cops after robberies and jobs is easy with that car, still wish the body isnt that long though. Man, i miss the Merit, why did they have ro remove that car, its a perfect getaway 4 door sedan.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

I would have to go with the charger

suv im definitely going for the Dubsta fully loaded its just the perfect get away suv in the game imo..

as someone else suggested any cop car will do fine.

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

i dont know why but i enjoy using the sandking xl
easy getaway thru off road, powerful, can even go over cars
not that fast but definitely a beast car

• VoxNihilo likes this

Awok
  • Awok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

Try a primo. Amazing handling and upgraded the speed and accel are pretty good. Swerving between traffic is a breeze in one.

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

use the vapid radius. tune it to the max, besssst

• dannybohy likes this

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

I am pretty sure Sultan is the fastest 4 door in the game, but doubt it matters that much.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

Exemplar for a classy and pretty quick get away.

Sultan for all of the above just not as sexy as the exemplar. 

I'd go with the Sultan. Or as I like to call mine, Sultaninho *samba dance*

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

don't listen to the rivertrouts that say Sultan. 

Exemplar > 

• OwensRacing likes this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

I dunno, my Sultan is pretty slick... 

0_0.jpg

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

don't listen to the rivertrouts that say Sultan. 

Exemplar > 

trout_388.jpg

"Sultan" said the river trout!

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

Something about the Exemplar's frontside bugs me, along with the rest of the Dewbachee's in the game.
So I vote Sultan.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:10 AM Edited by BioVirus, 03 November 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Best four door car in the game ?  Sultan.   The Sultan is a Sports class car, it is the only Sports class car that has 4 doors.   

Best SEDAN class in the game?  Obey Tailgater

The Exemplar is a coupe class, so not as fast.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

Considering that *probably* 80% of people will be using Sultans for heist getaways, I wont touch that car. If you can't grab any 4-door car off the street and escape the police, then you should go back to SP and touch up on your evade tactics.

But anyway, the Exemplar is way nicer than the Sultan, get real. Lol

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

Considering that *probably* 80% of people will be using Sultans for heist getaways, I wont touch that car. If you can't grab any 4-door car off the street and escape the police, then you should go back to SP and touch up on your evade tactics.

I agree with this but I also think the Sultan is better performance wise. Not to mention the Exemplar comes at a premium price.

What you pay for an Exemplar you can fully upgrade a Sultan and still have some spare

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

Are you talking about Performance?   Cause the Sultan is much better than the Exemplar in performance, as it is a Sports class car vs Exemplar's Coupe class.

And I would say, in Heists, "any 4 door you see on the street" would not be a good idea, because Heists will probably give you automatic 4 star wanted level, at the least.  That means choppers everywhere, and heavy police.  You aren't getting away in just any 4 door so easily......   

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

The Tailgater is a beautiful car with fine performance. The mods you can do to it are divine.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:20 AM Edited by MrBlackwell, 03 November 2013 - 07:22 AM.

The Sultan is a great car, but feels more like a street racer to me. If you want something that looks good but not overly gaudy and has great acceleration and handling you can check out the Ubermacht Oracle. Kinda looks like a 4 door BMW. I personally love this car. It's simple, clean and gets the job done. Only problem is for me it was hard to find on the streets but can be purchased online. If you like I can dupe one for you, fully modded to the MAX. Sells for 118k. :)

EDIT: PM me if interested. I'm on PS3. Our crew is also always looking for mature and friendly players to bring in as Prospects. We are the Hells Cowboys MC.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:20 AM Edited by D_Marco, 03 November 2013 - 07:22 AM.

The Tailgater is a beautiful car with fine performance. The mods you can do to it are divine.

Too slow and bulky.

Gorgeous car nonetheless

EDIT: @MrBlackWell, Great shout there with the Oracle. Who wouldn't want a BMW as a heist get away car?

If only the Sentinel was 4 door :cry:

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

Are you talking about Performance?   Cause the Sultan is much better than the Exemplar in performance, as it is a Sports class car vs Exemplar's Coupe class.

And I would say, in Heists, "any 4 door you see on the street" would not be a good idea, because Heists will probably give you automatic 4 star wanted level, at the least.  That means choppers everywhere, and heavy police.  You aren't getting away in just any 4 door so easily......

Nah, I mean looks wise. The Sultan is better than the Exemplar, performance wise.

And with the way the police just spawn right in front of you when you are trying to get away, I don't think speed will play as big of a factor as some believe. R* will want the getaways to be tough, regardless of what vehicle you are in.

GullyB
  • GullyB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

Me & my Jackal will f*ck up plenty of cops day when Heists drop.
  • Mr. Piff 724, Gibbzy101 and Lankay like this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

I will be using my own cars for getaways simply because of bullet proof tires..... cars on the street dont have those and a flat tire can ruin your whole day

• The Rangler likes this

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Pretty sure we won't be able to do Heists in Personal Vehicles anyway.
  • Lunantic likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users