Photo

The 10 million dollar car...

63 replies to this topic
Dave_TE
  • Dave_TE

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

It's the GTA2 Z-Type, of course it's worth it! Dumb newfags.

So, because it was in GTA2 that makes it worth it? f*ck logic right?

because of nostalgia

I can understand nostalgia, I just don't understand what makes me a dumb newfag to this kid. Sorry I played different games than you instead of GTA2? Lol idiot.

So you obviously feel uncomfortable around your anus about something like this, yet you call someone a kid?

Well, as you said, you haven't played GTA 2, so you wouldn't understand, making you a newfag. The aforementioned hot feeling around your anus and your strong confidence that everyone around here are of your age group make you dumb.

What more dont you understand?

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

It's the GTA2 Z-Type, of course it's worth it! Dumb newfags.

So, because it was in GTA2 that makes it worth it? f*ck logic right?

because of nostalgia

I can understand nostalgia, I just don't understand what makes me a dumb newfag to this kid. Sorry I played different games than you instead of GTA2? Lol idiot.

So you obviously feel uncomfortable around your anus about something like this, yet you call someone a kid?

Well, as you said, you haven't played GTA 2, so you wouldn't understand, making you a newfag. The aforementioned hot feeling around your anus and your strong confidence that everyone around here are of your age group make you dumb.

What more dont you understand?

Lolol. You have the maturity level equivalent to that of a 12 year old. Flame elsewhere kid.

It's under Sports Classics for racing in GTAO so anyone can test drive it if they'd like.

According to it's stats, it seems like the best Sports Classic (best traction, speed, acceleration .etc)

I think that's bullsh*t though, it seems like the Monroe is the best car to use in races.

I imagine that the Stinger GT would destroy all the other SC's though.

I haven't raced the sports classics yet,but I definitely will test all these cars out and see which one really is the fastest. I always thought they would be slow as hell hahah, but from this test drive of the Z-type they seem pretty quick!

• nitr0monkey likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

FALLING INTO OLD HABIT$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

you cant understand nostalgia if you havent played gta 2...

for those of us that have played the game and had to battle against the zaibatsus, the car is worth every dollar.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

I'm sorry to say but I believe it is an ugly car and a utter waste of money. I find it odd who anyone can like such a wavy, long and round car. I wouldn't be caught dead in one in real life.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

FALLING INTO OLD HABIT$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

I'm sorry to say but I believe it is an ugly car and a utter waste of money. I find it odd who anyone can like such a wavy, long and round car. I wouldn't be caught dead in one in real life.

of course you wouldnt, you dont have the $$$ necessary to get your self in a real life "type z"

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

of course you wouldnt, you dont have the $$$ necessary to get your self in a real life "type z"

Yeah, I guess it's kinda of a "look at the exotic stuff I can afford" thing that has to due with capitalistic consumerism.

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Came across this, one sold for $30 million in 2010 irl.

http://www.autoblog....ord-30-million/

So it's not suprising that the Type Z costs so much..

DJS
  • DJS

ʕᴥʔ

• GTAF Crew
  • Scotland
  • Best Scottish

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

Fun Fact: Has anyone tried to buy more than nine? Seeings as there was only meant to be 10 available and one of them is involved in a certain mission. Maybe the website has a cap on nine? Would be cool me thinks.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Fun Fact: Has anyone tried to buy more than nine? Seeings as there was only meant to be 10 available and one of them is involved in a certain mission. Maybe the website has a cap on nine? Would be cool me thinks.

I should try that.  I have a billion dollars to burn through with each character.

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

you cant understand nostalgia if you havent played gta 2...

for those of us that have played the game and had to battle against the zaibatsus, the car is worth every dollar.

I can understand nostalgia, I've experienced it with the Halo series, so I know what it's like having that gun (or in this case, a car) come back to the game. I just don't experience it in this game, because I wasn't around for GTA2 so I don't know that feel.

Dave_TE
  • Dave_TE

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Some random Jimmy who "wasn't around" 1999 talking about maturity. That's just priceless.

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Some random Jimmy who "wasn't around" 1999 talking about maturity. That's just priceless.

It's hilarious that you keep coming back to this thread. Keep me entertained please, you're doing a great job so far! Now if you'll excuse me, I have real posts worth replying to.

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

I'm pretty sure that 99% of the world's popuation doesn't have the $$$ necessary to get themselves in a real life "type Z", so I don't understand your point here. Lol

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

If you never played GTA2 this car has zero meaning to you, to the few of us that exist, this is the ultimate treat for the GTA2 fans.
Stupid expensive HD remake of quite possibly the best all around vehicle in the game.

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

If you never played GTA2 this car has zero meaning to you, to the few of us that exist, this is the ultimate treat for the GTA2 fans.
Stupid expensive HD remake of quite possibly the best all around vehicle in the game.

Out of the classics, I could agree with that. Lol

Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

It's my favorite car in V. It'd be worth $20 million to me. Here's mine, I had to use a old digital camera so you can't see the finer details, but it's sandy cream color with white pearlescence highlights and a wine red / brown trim. Once R* fixes all their patch bugs I'll sign into social club and get some better pics, but I love the way it looks. It's really a status symbol.

Z-Type_zpsdc5ff99a.jpg

• KaptainMyke likes this

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Was this actually supposed to be the zaibatsu gang car or is that just some bullsh*t someone's coughed up.

SoFresh
  • SoFresh

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

It's most likely because of nostalgia. The car was in GTA 2.

It's like if they added Tommy's hawaiian shirt from GTA VC for 1 Mil. People would buy it.

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, I guess it's kinda of a "look at the exotic stuff I can afford" thing that has to due with capitalistic consumerism.

hey comrade.  i find this explanation to be unsatisfactory.  even #1 anti-capitalist josef stalin appreciated a fine automobile.

zis101stalin.jpg

it's a matter of taste, really.  some people just have none.

Blackous666
  • Blackous666

CoD HATER

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

it the classic gusy !!! HAVENT U PLAYED GTA2 ?!!!!

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Just about worth the money in my opinion.

Here's mine:

0_0.jpg

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

I bought it for Trevor and spent a load of money doing it up. It has a great sound to the engine and looks great in chrome.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Judging people and calling people names just because they're young and you feel like you're better than them because you're older.... 

How childish can one get. You really call yourself an adult?

You're just pathetic, and you know it -.-

And now you will start insulting me, you big grown up adult! :)

• Lethal_Vendetta likes this

Lethal_Vendetta
  • Lethal_Vendetta

YouTuber

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

It's my favorite car in V. It'd be worth $20 million to me. Here's mine, I had to use a old digital camera so you can't see the finer details, but it's sandy cream color with white pearlescence highlights and a wine red / brown trim. Once R* fixes all their patch bugs I'll sign into social club and get some better pics, but I love the way it looks. It's really a status symbol.

Z-Type_zpsdc5ff99a.jpg

That color combo...  :^:

evilrex
  • evilrex

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

I don't like this car, it sucks and it's boring. I won't buy it... I won't even steal it.

but you did steal it...for that Devin guy in story mode

Yes smartass. Sure I steal it in missions for npc if I have to.

I think you secretly love the Z-type but don't wanna come out of your shell. All hail the Z-Type.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Z-Type_zpsdc5ff99a.jpg

and a matching coat too!

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Was this actually supposed to be the zaibatsu gang car or is that just some bullsh*t someone's coughed up.

It's most likely because of nostalgia. The car was in GTA 2.

It's like if they added Tommy's hawaiian shirt from GTA VC for 1 Mil. People would buy it.

It isn't, the cars in GTA2 are based off 3D models, the original Z Type model was based off the same car the GTAV model was. The car was called a Z Type originally because it was manufactured by Zaibatsu and given to members of their gang, with lower end models offered to the populace.

Cd90
  • Cd90

Wut u wunt boiiii

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

umg surry dat I am in my mum's womb. I knu Im tu young ,

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:11 AM