Photo

CANT REPLAY VIOLENT DUCT? GOODBYE GTA 5 HELLO BF4

73 replies to this topic
Chase3411
  • Chase3411

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

SERIOUSLY f*ck THIS GAME NOW SO MANY GLITCHES AND NOW YOU CANT EVEN REPLAY VIOLENT DUCT TO GET MONEY... ROCKSTAR JUST WANTS YOU TO BUY THEIR DAMN GOLD THEY'RE SELLING.. f*ck THIS GAME IM GOING TO BATTLEFIELD 4

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by CharlieSheem, 06 October 2013 - 03:58 AM.

LOL I played BF4 beta for about 5 minutes before quitting have fun.  On 360/ps3 it looks no better than BF3.

• Yung Yezuz, rexmaverik and Goldstein like this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by DaRkL3AD3R, 06 October 2013 - 03:59 AM.

Seriously? They nerfed mission replaying? That's f*cking retarded.

Edit: if this is true then I get it. I get what they're doing by deleting characters. They are not happy that people already own the fastest cars in the game, have the nicest apartment, and are saved up waiting to buy helicopters, planes, etc. They wanted this sh*t to last months, years even, and here we are obliterating their economy in less than 72 hours. They're pissed, and I bet you're doing a silent reset on high rankers/people with lots of money.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

I doubt it, this guy is probably doing it wrong.

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Holy hell, I'm not one to respond to these dumb posts normally, but I just couldn't resist.  Aside from the fact that you still CAN replay the missions, you are just too dumb to know how, and they most likely are wanting you to play the damn game, not buy their money cards... but the thing that really got me was you talking about BF4.  Because EA has the BEST history of customer support amirite?  

*cough* Battlelog *cough*

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by BioVirus, 06 October 2013 - 04:02 AM.

Edit: if this is true then I get it. I get what they're doing by deleting characters. They are not happy that people already own the fastest cars in the game, have the nicest apartment, and are saved up waiting to buy helicopters, planes, etc. They wanted this sh*t to last months, years even, and here we are obliterating their economy in less than 72 hours. They're pissed, and I bet you're doing a silent reset on high rankers/people with lots of money.

Nah, that can't be it.  I didn't glitch or farm anything, all I do is call up Gerald and Request Job every time I finish one.   So I play legit.

My level 9 character, my first one, got deleted and he was broke.

My second character, the one that worked just fine for 2 days, I was only level 17, and only had 130,000 in the bank.   Don't own any apartments or garages yet.   But my character was deleted.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:05 AM Edited by blk95ta, 06 October 2013 - 04:06 AM.

neither of my characters was over level 14 and i have never had more than $200k in the bank. i doubt this is the case. my first character had no cheating or glitching and my second character only had a free apartment (which i traded back in for half it's value and legitimately paid for the second) because i bought it in person not realizing there was a gltich for doing so.

plus i still have $180k in the bank right now. They would have reset that to $0 if what you're saying is true.

Chase3411
  • Chase3411

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

I FIGURED IT OUT if you have someone spectating it wont let you replay. STUPID

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

I FIGURED IT OUT if you have someone spectating it wont let you replay. STUPID

Nope.  Replay button is disabled.  No matter what, even while solo.  

Chase3411
  • Chase3411

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Why the f*ck Would they patch this?? this makes the game so much less enjoyable..

Dkmariolink
  • Dkmariolink

Super Duper High School Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

Why the f*ck Would they patch this?? this makes the game so much less enjoyable..

So you buy cash cards or stay up 24/7 robbing stores. Fix the damn data wiping before you force microtransactions on us.

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

The point of the game is to play the entirety of it, not just grind missions out endlessly in the first wee hours of the game being out to get things that shouldn't be had for weeks.  I am perfectly okay with this.  I do missions as they come up, and enjoy the variety.  When even the different missions get repetitive, I'll invite a friend or a few to do them, and just screw around and have fun during them, without focusing on the objective entirely.  Finding creative ways to do missions.  The game is money based, yes, but its also a game, and therefore something that should be fun.  And as an eight year world of warcraft player, and several years of runescape, I know just how NOT fun grinding the same thing over and over is.  

I am so glad they did this.  But on a side note, for those that REALLY want to grind missions repeatedly, just after the 'like/dislike/no vote' screen, simply hit your right trigger, or whatever the equivalent is on ps3.  It does an auto restart of the mission you just did without going to the vote screen.  

I don't give a flying f*ck if people hate on me for saying this on the forums because its bound to get R*'s attention to patch it, because to be honest that shouldn't be available either.  Anyway have your version of 'fun' using that method i guess while you can, its not likely to last long.

• MuddledMuppet, James Bond 007, Hadria and 3 others like this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

I tried b4 beta found it boring

• Goldstein and Plusi like this

Abed Nadir
  • Abed Nadir

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

The point of the game is to play the entirety of it, not just grind missions out endlessly in the first wee hours of the game being out to get things that shouldn't be had for weeks.  I am perfectly okay with this.  I do missions as they come up, and enjoy the variety.  When even the different missions get repetitive, I'll invite a friend or a few to do them, and just screw around and have fun during them, without focusing on the objective entirely.  Finding creative ways to do missions.  The game is money based, yes, but its also a game, and therefore something that should be fun.  And as an eight year world of warcraft player, and several years of runescape, I know just how NOT fun grinding the same thing over and over is.  

I am so glad they did this.  But on a side note, for those that REALLY want to grind missions repeatedly, just after the 'like/dislike/no vote' screen, simply hit your right trigger, or whatever the equivalent is on ps3.  It does an auto restart of the mission you just did without going to the vote screen.  

I don't give a flying f*ck if people hate on me for saying this on the forums because its bound to get R*'s attention to patch it, because to be honest that shouldn't be available either.  Anyway have your version of 'fun' using that method i guess while you can, its not likely to last long.

OMG, someone actually talking sense! 

• Hadria likes this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

I heard BF4 is amazing, because it actually saves your progress and doens't delete your statistics after a few days/hours!
  • Kaster likes this

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

I heard BF4 is amazing, because it actually saves your progress and doens't delete your statistics after a few days/hours!

I also heard that they permanently ban people for reasons they wont disclose to the person they banned despite several phone calls and emails asking why.  Twice.  Last EA game I'll ever buy (BF3 that is)  

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Seriously... I can't play bf4 on the 360 its a joke, played the Xbox one version and loved it alot more, have fun replaying the same map.... Oh wait by your op I see that you like replaying the same thing repetitively.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

This would be nice if the game was balanced and they didn't make such noob coding mistakes , on top of dealing with cloud server . If rockstar didn't flop the online launch , I could understand them patching this. But ppl lost characters ,money, everything. after they worked hard to reach rank 20. Then rockstar responds by saying we do know what the issue is nor how to fix ? Then they took away money packs , which ppl will be too scared to buy because of how unstable gta online is. If rockstar was smart they should leave in the ability to replay violence duct . Just to keep their new consumers. I'm at lvl 30 now and if I lost my character I would stop playing I would be to piss. Then the missions only payout 2-5k. Then u must take away the cost of ammo and armor per match. Then every time u die in free roam thats 2 grand if u couldnt reach the atm in time.

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

Oh wait by your op I see that you like replaying the same thing repetitively.

HA.

Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg

JoeCarr
  • JoeCarr

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Meh, BF4 is only good for trolling... strapping TNT to a plane and crashing into the enemy tanks

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

CRY SOME MORE

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

I also heard that they permanently ban people for reasons they wont disclose to the person they banned despite several phone calls and emails asking why.  Twice.  Last EA game I'll ever buy (BF3 that is)  
Lol EA is terrible in every way.

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

You can f*cking bookmark jobs, play them whenever you want and create playlists of several jobs. I'd much rather just enjoy the game than play the same mission over and over, but if you think that's fun then you can do it.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

I know BF4 is only in beta but damn what is up with those graphics. I couldn't even play, it felt like I was back playing DF: BHD.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

So no one in this thread knows how to Replay this mission still? You funny little people :p

• PeekyNco likes this

RedRobin
  • RedRobin

Forum Youtuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

SERIOUSLY f*ck THIS GAME NOW SO MANY GLITCHES AND NOW YOU CANT EVEN REPLAY VIOLENT DUCT TO GET MONEY... ROCKSTAR JUST WANTS YOU TO BUY THEIR DAMN GOLD THEY'RE SELLING.. f*ck THIS GAME IM GOING TO BATTLEFIELD 4

CHILL OUT! <3

I found a way around their lame patch lol

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

Press R2 for quick replay also doesn't work anymore?

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

I just played violent duct about 20 times on a row....

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Shut up. What fool complains because he can't farm ONE mission over and over again to try and get money as fast as possible. Please stay true to what you say and leave the game. You're not wanted.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

So you're going to quit playing GTA Online because you can't spend hours grinding the same mission over and over and over again like a kid with way too much time on their hands?  Good riddance. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users