Life Invader

7 replies to this topic
kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

I did the Life Invader mission, does the stock go back up (I completed the game twice but never really paid attention)?

Miketv
  • Miketv

I forgot to remember to forget.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Nope, at least not in my game.

jamieh2k7
  • jamieh2k7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

life invader stock will continue to fall forever i think, its the only stock effected by missions that doesn't return to normal.

never invest in it!!

Miketv
  • Miketv

I forgot to remember to forget.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

life invader stock will continue to fall forever i think, its the only stock effected by missions that doesn't return to normal.

never invest in it!!

Indeed.

Squeezy89
  • Squeezy89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

Is LifeInvader the stock that Lester tells you to invest in after you kill the guy with his own phone, and right before the Casing the Jewelry Shop mission?

WRECKU
  • WRECKU

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

Is LifeInvader the stock that Lester tells you to invest in after you kill the guy with his own phone, and right before the Casing the Jewelry Shop mission?

Yes it is and "rumor" has it the stock will go up near the game ending.

jamieh2k7
  • jamieh2k7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

the stock never goes back up, not near the end of the game and definitely not afterwards.......i competed the story about 2 months ago (in game months), the stock stays low, the only stock that seems to be worth investing in is pisswasser which continues to rise by the hour it seems....

Yes it is and "rumor" has it the stock will go up near the game ending.

Kindred24
  • Kindred24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Dang it!  I bought the Life Invader stock and was hoping it would eventually go back up.  I guess I should dump it for the Pissweisser stock...

I did buy the fat pills, but I keep forgetting to check and see what it's doing.  When I bought it, it was increasing really well!!

Listen to the radio, the news stories will give you good tips on what is going on and what to buy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users