Photo

ONLINE CHARACTER CHANGE?!

6 replies to this topic
Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Ok so I created my online character and done his appearance etc and I was happy with it so I accept and went into online, couple hours later I went offline and came back on and it asked me if I want to edit my character this will be my only chance I clicked no cause I was happy with my guy then after I clicked no my game froze so i dashboard then went back on and my guy changed to the default crackhead look?!!!! Plz help I want my old look back is there a way to do it

Todmcfly
  • Todmcfly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

People's guys are disappearing all the time just make a new one

Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

No I still have my guy I still have the money and rank etc everything is the same only thing at changed was my guys face and skin colour he looks like the default crackhead guy I want to change it back

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

This is just another BUGGY problem you have to now deal with on Rockstar's behalf. Their system is a mess right now, and your issue is very isolated. Meaning, you are one of very few people with that issue. If I had to guess, I'd say the only way to truly resolve it would be by submitting a support ticket on their website and hoping someone in the system can help you by resetting that option to redo your character's look while keeping your stats/rank.

Just be glad it isn't deleted. I lost a rank 45 with $1.5 million total earned money.

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

They really need to just let us completely remake our characters ingame with some sorta plastic surgeon or something.

The amount of people I have heard having similar problems to this, I think we just need this really, even if it's expensive.

Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

They really need to just let us completely remake our characters ingame with some sorta plastic surgeon or something.

The amount of people I have heard having similar problems to this, I think we just need this really, even if it's expensive.

I know right ! It's so annoying how game was in development for 5 years and they extended the release date for 9months , didn't release gta v online till 2 weeks after release date and still having so much issues, I know some May not think appearance is a big problem but it really is when I've worked so long on my guy rank 32 with 800k and the 400k apartment but my character has a fked up face and looks like a crackhead and only thing I can do is put a mask on him cause everything looks hideous on him

Asphaltik
  • Asphaltik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

so i made a topic talking about the few changes they could do to make the character customisation enjoyable and satisfying.

see here: http://gtaforums.com...misation-fixes/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users