Photo

Didn't pay for this BULLsh*t

46 replies to this topic
BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

When I purchase a game called Grand Theft Auto, I assume the game will promote killing others in game, blowing up cars, stealing cars. Just all-around causing general mayhem.

Bad Sport= Bullsh*t.

I didn't pay 60 bucks for this game just to be punished and not able to play with my friends... FOR DOING EXACTLY WHAT THE GAME PROMOTES.

Fix this sh*t. It's not right. Sure punish us by making us wear the hat and sh*t but don't stop us from playing with our friends. This is the dumbest f*cking punishment system I've seen in any game thus far.

Good work Rockstar!

• Boxman108 likes this

Sadris
  • Sadris

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

When I purchase a game called Grand Theft Auto, I assume the game will promote killing others in game, blowing up cars, stealing cars. Just all-around causing general mayhem.

Bad Sport= Bullsh*t.

I didn't pay 60 bucks for this game just to be punished and not able to play with my friends... FOR DOING EXACTLY WHAT THE GAME PROMOTES.

Fix this sh*t. It's not right. Sure punish us by making us wear the hat and sh*t but don't stop us from playing with our friends. This is the dumbest f*cking punishment system I've seen in any game thus far.

Good work Rockstar!

Nothing is stopping you from doing what you want. In fact the system is SO GOOD that it will pair you with people who like to play the same way. I just dont get this complaint. You can still play with your friend jsut start a invite only session or have them bomb people for a hour or so and your good.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

I actually have to lean towards agreement here. At first I thought Bad Sport would be people who straight up camp, but nope. Blow up one (1) player personal vehicle and bam, bad sport starts accumulating. Nice.

Hey Rockstar, mind telling me what the point of the Buzzard or Lazer is when we can't even f*cking use it on enemies because we get labelled for just playing the game?

• Boxman108 likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 06 October 2013 - 03:00 AM.

I don't understand how it works lol. I was in this one mission, trying to get into some dudes car with him. He kicks me out just to pick someone else up.

Anyway, it ended up with me blowing up his car and getting a "Bad Sport". Yes it was f*cked up, but it was a kind of waste of time how he wouldn't just go and do the mission, the other dude was already getting a car.

Anyway, after the mission was completed and after getting a "bad sport". I went into Free Mode and a message pops up "You have just received $1,000 for being a good sport".

Flawless.

• Boxman108 likes this

He Looks Hispanic To Me
  • He Looks Hispanic To Me

Super.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by He Looks Hispanic To Me, 06 October 2013 - 03:00 AM.

This forum's a whine-fest.

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

None of my friends care to get on bad sport. It doesn't work when your friends want to play with other players too. It's just a stupid system. It's not like you can tell which cars belong to other players and sometimes collecting a bounty is easiest with a sticky bomb to a moving vehicle.

• Boxman108 likes this

Sadris
  • Sadris

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

None of my friends care to get on bad sport. It doesn't work when your friends want to play with other players too. It's just a stupid system. It's not like you can tell which cars belong to other players and sometimes collecting a bounty is easiest with a sticky bomb to a moving vehicle.

But you get to play with other players even as a bad sport?  I do agree that bounty target cars should be exempt but the system as a whole is a nice feature.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

Bad Sport= Bullsh*t.

You can do ALL of that! :)

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

I paid 60 bucks for the right to whine.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

I didn't pay 60 to play golf ..........wait where was I gona go with this.........ah nevermind

• madmanaz likes this

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Hey golf is fun.

piyf
  • piyf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

So leave and problem solved.

He Looks Hispanic To Me
  • He Looks Hispanic To Me

Super.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

You have to pay to whine? 'Murica. This government shut down has your balls tangled in a knot. 

bostonsas
  • bostonsas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

81516618.gif

• He Looks Hispanic To Me likes this

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

You have to pay to whine? 'Murica. This government shut down has your balls tangled in a knot. 

Best comment I've seen on this forum goes to this guy haha win.

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

So you go around acting a fa**ot towards people who are trying to mind their own buisness and now your mad you got caught and punished for it throwing a tantrum on GTA Forums further proving what an obnoxious baby fag you are?

• sociopath001 likes this

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

No I don't go around blowing other guys. I go around blowing up cars with people with bounties on them. And more than half the time it's an accident. It's f*cking stupid.

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

And when you play a game like this, you don't have the rights to mind your own business. If you can't take getting killed on a game that promotes it. Go play Monopoly. You aren't cut out for GTA.

• Boxman108 likes this

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

*cough* deathmatch *cough*

The bad sport system is to prevent people from smashing the cars that are worth upwards of 200k with no consequences
  • madmanaz likes this

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:26 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 06 October 2013 - 03:27 AM.

lol its pretty dumb imo, I just usually steal people's cars or lift them up with the cargobob or whatever the hell its called.

works the same but you don't get raped by r* for it

for the OP gta isn't all about killing anymore, there is much more to it than that..

guy above me even if your car was wrecked the playwer who did it has to pay a fee (not sure if its the full amount that the insurance wants but I know they pay something)

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Then why does it apply to sh*tty cars? And why if someones car blows up without the intent to blow it up are you a bad sport? Any situation where an accident occurs where some dipsh*t got too close to your explosion counts as bad sport.

• Boxman108 likes this

Courage123
  • Courage123

King Walrus

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by Courage123, 06 October 2013 - 03:28 AM.

I don't really mind this "Bad sport" thing. Hey, if I want to blow people up and f*ck sh*t up, I rather be paired with people who do the same thing. I don't want to do it to a guy who is actually playing the game.

But I do wish for a GTA IV type of free-mode when you are actually free. But I love this game no matter what :)

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by Juzt, 06 October 2013 - 03:28 AM.

I think we DO have rights to mind our own business. It's called the Bad Sport rating. And there is NO WAY that you're blowing up random none player cars or NPCs and getting a Bad Sport rating. Not a cat in hells chance. You're stalking and griefing people.

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

No I'm not actually. There are points where you blow up a car on the side of the road and it turned out to be someone elses car and you don't know it. There are other instances in missions where your teammates are f*cking morons and drive into your explosions. To say that accidents don't happen is just f*cking stupid.

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

And the only people I stalk and grief are the people who start it themselves. Amazing how you can sit on a session constantly killing people and causing them to lose money yet you don't get the bad sport. I've never once seen it show up when killing people, only the cars.

And if you have a bounty on your head, and your car gets blown up, then you shouldn't get it. Obviously someone wanted you dead for a reason and it should be any means necessary.

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by cjkuhlenbeck, 06 October 2013 - 03:33 AM.

For the very little i've actually gotten to play this game, even I realized its a scale, not a glass.

Its not "you commit XXX crimes and you're in the bad sport pool" its "you commit xxx crimes and 0 good sport things and you're in the bad pool"

You can balance it out by doing missions, sharing cash, dropping weapons, driving with a friend. Tons of things. But naturally if you just run around in a game and act like an asshole(EDIT:No offense intended here), you're going to tip the scale pretty fast.

BRBsheWANTSd
  • BRBsheWANTSd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

I don't think it works that way. I've done a bunch of missions and played pretty nice. I only tend to hound people if they wont leave me the f*ck alone. Going into passive mode sucks the fun out of playing.

_iNciNeraToR_
  • _iNciNeraToR_

Blazin it up

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

I don't really mind this "Bad sport" thing. Hey, if I want to blow people up and f*ck sh*t up, I rather be paired with people who do the same thing. I don't want to do it to a guy who is actually playing the game.

But I do wish for a GTA IV type of free-mode when you are actually free. But I love this game no matter what :)

If more people had this attitude, interwebz gaming would be a better place...

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

I don't know man out of the hundreds or thousands of constantly spawning cars. The odds for you to just happen to blow up enough player owned cars  "accidentally" for it to lead to your dunce cap an exile are slim to none.

I've never once came across an unattended player car.

Just admit you're giving people a hard time.

• bostonsas likes this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

obnoxious baby fag

And I thought I had heard it all...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users