Photo

Can't the complaints just stop

23 replies to this topic
dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

As the title says, people are complaining about the game being so horrible, but I bet you they will invest 20 hours or more this week to the game.  If you don't like it on't play, you're not being forced.  If you don't want to lose a character just wait.  You guys (the complainers) are acting like the people over at R* are gods, they're not.  They are merely humans and humans can only do so much.  They even said there would be problems the first few days to give you a heads up, here it is only four days later and you expect things to be completely fixed?  They've fixed the majority of major issues just cut them some slack.

(Not a R* fanboy, this is the first game of theirs I've bought.)

danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by danny2n, 06 October 2013 - 02:31 AM.

good on ya for making a topic like this. too bad majority of the people on here are ignorant and won't give a f*ck what you say!

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

Yeah geat f*cking game that doesn't work! First time R* buyer who is probably used to being f*cked over from companies like EA and Activision, You are desensitized. Your opinion is therefore invalid.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

People just don't want their progress deleted, is it that much to ask?

I think people are well in their right to piss and moan and flame the f*ck outta Rockstar

• THE DRAGOON likes this

Borss
  • Borss

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

It's kind of amazing how many people are investing hours at a time into a game that they know is unstable and unreliable at the moment, and then come here and cry that their save is messed up.
  • Skorpio678 likes this

xLeBron6James
  • xLeBron6James

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

It's kind of amazing how many people are investing hours at a time into a game that they know is unstable and unreliable at the moment, and then come here and cry that their save is messed up.

This. 

Thumbsup-alec.gif

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

People just don't want their progress deleted, is it that much to ask?

I think people are well in their right to piss and moan and flame the f*ck outta Rockstar

Yeah, agreed. 

HOW DARE THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT A GAME THAT SPENT MONEY FOR NOT WORKING. 

Also R* should be careful with their wording. Having issues, and just being unplayable in general are two very different things. 

• AJ Lee likes this

xX-EmptyClip-Xx
  • xX-EmptyClip-Xx

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by xX-EmptyClip-Xx, 06 October 2013 - 02:43 AM.

No the complaints won't stop cause their is no excuse for this BS after 5 days and still what...80% or more players still can't play online ffs.  

The ones that can get online grind out characters only to have them disappear so wtf are you smoking OP we have every right to be pissed and speak our minds.  If the game works great for you then shut up and go play it.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

Words on deaf ears. You'll continue seeing people post threads which are basically "WTF FIX IT PLEASE" using different arrangements of words. Just let them stomp their feet and scream. If you pay attention and respond, it only encourages them to keep doing it.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

No.

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

I want to play the game still, but I'm getting enjoyment out of this too,  It's funny watching an overrated game developer fail.

I'd feel bad for them if they weren't so full of sh*t. "We did not expect this level of demand"

Yeah, Bullsh*t

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

This. 

Thumbsup-alec.gif

What's amazing is how many people on here are being full of **** attacking people for being reasonably upset with a broken online game.

That is what is amazing.

The people attacking the "whiners" are really the ones who need to STFU and GTFO. I see as many lame fools whining about people complaining reasonably as I see reasonable complainers.

MIND-BOGGLING.

Anybody fed up with this buggy online mode has the right to complain until it is fixed. Period. End of story. Goodbye. I hope Ohio State loses.

• GapingAngus likes this

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

5 days and they can't stop their servers from deleting databases? No. No they won't stop.

piyf
  • piyf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

People who hate those types of threads. Stop clicking them and posting in them.  Problem solved.   There is no law saying you must click the link.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

I should have known this thread would have attracted all these people...hey I'm not saying you're wrong or have 0 right to complain.  You have the right, it's just ignorant.  When any game company puts together a world for you to enjoy, you should just enjoy it for what it is.  Without them you would have never experienced it.  I may sound like I'm supporting R* but I'm not.  I support any game developer (besides Infinityward) in going through the loops and challenges it takes to make a game.  

I've been working on starting my own team and it's been months of just hell, push back after push back, creating hours of gameplay just to throw it away because I know you as a gamer deserve better, and if I went through all that hell for people to just complain that one feature didn't work right, I'd be a bit let down.  Not that R* gives a sh*t about those that are complaining, it's not cruel just if you're trying to help the masses you can't focus on what everyone wants, but still it can't be easy to hear something of theirs is failing.  They're working on it, give it time.

(I'm going to get a bunch of go kill yourself comments aren't I?)

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 06 October 2013 - 03:56 AM.

LOL good job OP making a thread complaining about complaining how brilliant can you be..

I can play perfectly fine but the funny part is that you would be a "complainer" if all your sh*t disappeared, you couldn't get past the useless intro race, your character kept getting deleted and so much more.

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by cjkuhlenbeck, 06 October 2013 - 03:54 AM.

I should have known this thread would have attracted all these people...hey I'm not saying you're wrong or have 0 right to complain.  You have the right, it's just ignorant.  When any game company puts together a world for you to enjoy, you should just enjoy it for what it is.  Without them you would have never experienced it.  I may sound like I'm supporting R* but I'm not.  I support any game developer (besides Infinityward) in going through the loops and challenges it takes to make a game.  

I've been working on starting my own team and it's been months of just hell, push back after push back, creating hours of gameplay just to throw it away because I know you as a gamer deserve better, and if I went through all that hell for people to just complain that one feature didn't work right, I'd be a bit let down.  Not that R* gives a sh*t about those that are complaining, it's not cruel just if you're trying to help the masses you can't focus on what everyone wants, but still it can't be easy to hear something of theirs is failing.  They're working on it, give it time.

I think the reason why is in your post there "Not that R* gives a sh*t about those that are complaining"

I called rockstar 3 times. All courteous and respectful. My VERY long email support is also courteous. But at the end of the day rockstars response is pretty much "Yeah, that sucks. Well thanks for calling/writing, cya"

They update their website every 22 hours, and its essentially a repost of the previous message.

They JUST actually acknowledged the character deletion bug. Before that they acted like we were all making this sh*t up.

And they finish it off by pretty much implying that we're all to stupid to work a console, and that's why we have problems? I know how how to leave a game, I know what the f*cking icons mean, and I know how saving works. Didn't overwrite, or f*ck up sh*t.

So no, I'm not mad at the feature problem, I'm mad because rockstar doesn't "give a sh*t about those that are complaining"

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

If we don't complain, how do they know what to fix?

Cheers!

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Ha. Never realized it was this big of an issue. The only problem I've had since 10am Oct 1st was a few minor car mods not saving.... And after I found out that that was an issue... I just stopped buying car mods... And now they work :D So I have since then, continued to mod my Elegy.

Kifflom
  • Kifflom

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

OH NO, NOT COMPLAINTS!

halp

The complaints will stop when the problems get fixed.

Now, the more complaints, the more likely it is these issues will be addressed. So here's the real interesting thing, something you probably haven't considered yet... if you want the complaints to stop, the best thing you can do, is to start complaining yourself! Post-ironic, huh!

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

cliffs: "suck it up and eat the sh*t they shovel on your plate with a smile"

cry me a f*ckin river.  they get paid for the weeks of hell, no sympathy here.  if they want to get all emo because people are mad at them over the internet, maybe they should switch to making something like quilts

TrevorGTA
  • TrevorGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by TrevorGTA, 06 October 2013 - 04:09 AM.

I agree, many games had worst lainches, just let R* work on fixing the issues

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

Bitches are gonna bitch. This happens with every single big game that comes out. People flock to the forums to cry on the shoulders of the internet community. Then we call them out as bitches and they get all huffy. Time will repeat itself.

rush247
  • rush247

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

I think it's that people weren't expecting Online to be still in Beta (just my opinion not certain of this but considering all the problems it could be true) since it was delayed till a few days ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users