» «
Photo

GTA SA and Gmax modelling

1 reply to this topic
kingfofo666
  • kingfofo666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by kingfofo666, 06 October 2013 - 04:49 PM.

Heya, gtaforums community

After some years i have started playing and modding San Andreas again and i've come across some issues with my models.

First off, i use gmax 1.2 and kams script, OS is win7.

Now, the first problem is that, say, i created a 4 door car,  ingame all doors work fine but if you look through the rear left door the rear right door is invisible, through the backwindow the left rear door is invisible and if you open the doors you see that they actually work fine. Very confusing, i will try to post a pic for clarification later!

Second problem, the boat-mobile i created (like the vehicles from Spongebob!) appears just fine ingame except that the actual chassis is mirrored. I have checked the normals and reset all pivot points of all dummies and objects but still turns out mirrored.

And finally, a problem that's been the worst of all so far because it hugely limits my possibilities when creating models. I cannot create custom collision, not in gmax and not with the coll editor. Whenever i try to include a custom collision i created either in coll editor or in gmax, i get an error message  (rollout handler exception: undefined to type:integer) upon exporting.

I really hope that an experienced modder will know his way around these issues.

Thank for any help, especiall yon the final question.

kingfofo666
  • kingfofo666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Sorry but i have to bump this topic, questions like the error message upon export have been asked by others in the past and never get fully resolved. Still hoping an experienced modder will see this topic.

Thanks for all helpful replies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users