• Antarctica

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

opsopKN.jpg

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

right now I am working on my flying by stalking other players via helicopter like I'm the local news

Don't they shoot your ass down

They try but no one has been successful. 

I have seen people with at least 4 stars ignore the cops and start shooting at me. I have seen people in a 1v 1 match and stop and shoot at me. People really do not like chopters. LOL

Usually I just send a text message telling them I'm not gonna harm them. One guy ran into an amunation just to stock up on bullets to shoot me down.

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

I would think winning arm wrestling matches would boost strength right?

wamuzu
  • wamuzu

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

BhRSX68.png

Not bad for just a single day.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:41 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 06 October 2013 - 07:47 AM.

I created my new guy tonight and took his stealth from less than a a bar to 100% in around an hour after some experimentation.

1zzmckk.jpg

Simply drive out of town (solo / invite only session!) , set stealth mode, put an elastic on the controller to keep walking and check in now and then that he is not stuck. I walked along the highway about halfway up the state, hehe.

• You have to cover ground, no walking in a corner, it is 1% per feet/meters walked.
  • Doesn't matter if you are seen or not, day/night nada.
  • Pinning down X to run and cover more ground in "trotting-stealth" doesn't work. Tested. You just put him in regular walk stealth and go until your bars are full.

Pretty easy "grinding", hehe.

I tried beating up a car for a while unarmed, but strength didn't budge.

I ran for some time with x pinned down but not pushing it repeatedly. That didn't seem to move my stamina. Running while hitting x does move the stamina but it was to tedious to do for long.

• Eagleheart likes this

umbaru
  • umbaru

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

MZDHpKO.png

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

I'd like to bring this thread back to life for a moment and see if anyone else has some stat grinding tips or ideas.

Especially strength and stamina for me.

Does the shooting range competition at Ammu-nation build your shooting skill? I did a few and didn't see any movement.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I do Gerald jobs using an SMG,

I heard that just pumping out bullets raises your shooting stat, so I used the SMG and went for body shots, I got half about 5% done in 2 jobs of just mindless shooting

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Shooting gets expensive when you're talking the ammo to grind a stat.

I wish I could simply go to the range and shoot/grind the stat, rather than the little game you can do.

I had heard unarmed attacking an unoccupied car could build strength but my (short) testing failed to show growth.

AdrynBliss
  • AdrynBliss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

for strength i put a couple movies on and soloed golf. maxed strength and gained like 7-10 lvls as its 2500ish rp a time.

• Omnicr0n likes this

Lethita
  • Lethita

Something Slayer...

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by Lethita, 09 October 2013 - 02:23 AM.

I'd like to bring this thread back to life for a moment and see if anyone else has some stat grinding tips or ideas.

Especially strength and stamina for me.

You see, funny story: I constantly stole jets from our lovely Fort Zancudo. As a result, I was shot down quiet a few times. So I was stuck in a continuous loop where I would spawn several yards away and be forced to jog my way back. Became a Tri-athlete without realizing it.

So yeah,

moral of the story.

Mash X.  

As for strength: I found beating up my friend's car while it was occupied raised it quite a bit.

6YJThuF.png

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:30 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 09 October 2013 - 02:32 AM.

Excellent info thank you. I'll try golf and another car, soon as this last half of a Stealth bar is full.

For mashing X (stamina), does it matter if you run until your health takes a hit, then break for a bit repeat; or do you think slow steady tapping for long distance would be better?

Kite Argus
  • Kite Argus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by Kite Argus, 09 October 2013 - 02:35 AM.

stats_by_jawa108-d6pro3k.png

Here's my quick guide:

Stamina: Buy a bicycle, (Or steal one) drive it everywhere. For enhanced fun, go on passive mode, and try to bunnyhop over other players cars as they attempt to run you over.

Lung Capacity: Just go under water, swim around.

Shooting: Play survival, it'll shoot up real fast.

Driving: Doing wheelies and stoppies boosts this stat the fastest, but driving at max speed and doing near misses also do as well.

Stealth: Every 40meters walked in stealth gives you one point, every 2 peds stealth knocked out gives you 1.5 points. I recomend using two rubber bands to stealth walk in circles for half an hour.

Flying: Alot harder to do in Multiplayer IMO, but racing and flying planes/choppers helps.

Strength: In Single-Player tennis is the best way to go, but that doesn't work in multi, and I haven't had the time to go on a melee spree. (Strength is also pretty useless in multi, seeing as one hit with the butt of a gun is a 1 hit-KO.)

Hope this helped somebody. c:

• Omnicr0n and Princess_Sam like this

anticon
  • anticon

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

i kill so many npcs but i feel like my shooting stat never moves.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

i definitely need to boost my stamina, i hate getting a bike race, i havent a chance in hell! lol!

Lethita
  • Lethita

Something Slayer...

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Lethita, 09 October 2013 - 02:48 AM.

Excellent info thank you. I'll try golf and another car, soon as this last half of a Stealth bar is full.

For mashing X (stamina), does it matter if you run until your health takes a hit, then break for a bit repeat; or do you think slow steady tapping for long distance would be better?

Actually, I attempted to make a hit towards health, but I began to realize that my character refused to go beyond his stamina threshold, he slowed to a jogging pace until his energy returned, refusing to expend any health, just my personal experience, and could vary among players.

As for stamina grinding, (Don't quote me on this) I would believe it's best to exert all stamina by rapid mashing, rest until stamina has accumulated, rinse and repeat until maximum level is achieved. 

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:50 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 09 October 2013 - 02:51 AM.

Thanks guys! Kite, where do you buy a bike? Online? Great idea.

NM, found! I never noticed it online in game before, thx

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

LOL, stealth hard?? You guys have to be playing like zero deathmatches, I have played four in total FOUR. 

And my stealth is almost full, you just need to stealth around and melee kill, its really easy

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

They should have missions that require stealth, fighting, and swimming/diving.

They should be available from the start, not at some obscure higher level.  

Kite Argus
  • Kite Argus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by Kite Argus, 09 October 2013 - 03:11 AM.

This^

I feel like giving low levels really boring and tedious missions is a mistake in the first place, access to only "Go steal that money", or, "Go steal that car", really make it seem like the whole online is just going to be repetitive BS.

It is nice to know that more diverse missions come along though.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

This^

I feel like giving low levels really boring and tedious missions is a mistake in the first place, access to only "Go steal that money", or, "Go steal that car", really make it seem like the whole online is just going to be repetitive BS.

Players will be able to create missions in the near future. Depending on the options available and how that progresses we might be able to make some really cool missions utilising the levelled stats.

Segolectrick
  • Segolectrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

For stealth all you have to do is be in stealth and just walk circles and it will go up.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

This^

Players will be able to create missions in the near future. Depending on the options available and how that progresses we might be able to make some really cool missions utilising the levelled stats.

Nah it’ll just be a creator for TDM and RACES, at least that’s what it says “deathmatchs and races"

yay... even more deathmatchs >_>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users