Photo

Children of the mountain church and website

18 replies to this topic
Gtaandspursmadscott
  • Gtaandspursmadscott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hi newish to the forum. And wondered if people have came across this church in strawberry and looked into the website? There is a password which is to be specially delivered to you to start stage 2. Has anyone seen or received a password to access this website?

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hi newish to the forum. And wondered if people have came across this church in strawberry and looked into the website? There is a password which is to be specially delivered to you to start stage 2. Has anyone seen or received a password to access this website?

woah! wait fill us in? not too sure what you're talking about! also pics can help too!

Gtaandspursmadscott
  • Gtaandspursmadscott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

woah! wait fill us in? not too sure what you're talking about! also pics can help too!
Sorry can't upload pics with the iPad but it's like 10 feet from Denise's house! There's a pic of the mountain on the church and a sign the says "find out about your elf on top of the mountain s" and another sign with the name of the church which is children of the mountain and when I toyed it into the phone the website came up with a password section.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Sorry can't upload pics with the iPad but it's like 10 feet from Denise's house! There's a pic of the mountain on the church and a sign the says "find out about your elf on top of the mountain s" and another sign with the name of the church which is children of the mountain and when I toyed it into the phone the website came up with a password section.

where exactly is her house?

Gtaandspursmadscott
  • Gtaandspursmadscott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

where exactly is her house?

So hard to try explain :p it's the first ever house u are at with franklin, if I could up load pics it would be easier to show you! It is near the maze bank arena if you take the north road away from the arena and it is up that road! Look for strawberry ave in he menu map!

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

im at it right now but i dont see a sign or anything

Jacket654
  • Jacket654

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Yes,I just put in the wrong password and then got an email with a proper password.

Gtaandspursmadscott
  • Gtaandspursmadscott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

I will go back and see if it is still there, while I was looking around for a couple of minutes and the bell keeper going on and off. Try typing children of the mountain into the internet on your in game phone?

Gtaandspursmadscott
  • Gtaandspursmadscott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Yes,I just put in the wrong password and then got an email with a proper password.

And what happens when you type in the password?

oL0RDo
  • oL0RDo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

After you visit the site they will contact you with more instructions. I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Gtaandspursmadscott
  • Gtaandspursmadscott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Am I just getting ripped off or is there a point to this?

HopeForSanity
  • HopeForSanity

Insane

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by HopeForSanity, 06 October 2013 - 12:12 AM.

*Spoilers* I'm not to sure about the church but as for the website, 

Spoiler

-hover your cursor over the black stuff  :colgate: -

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Cool, nice find :)

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Cool, nice find :)

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Tell A.W.E.S.O.M.-O all your most personal secrets

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

They want you to give money i gave over 250K.. and all i got was this stupid t-shirt.. Forreal.

Gtaandspursmadscott
  • Gtaandspursmadscott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by Gtaandspursmadscott, 06 October 2013 - 08:32 AM.

Yeah I done this last nite but hey a. Tshirts a Tshirt :p did anyone crack the 11 codes?

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

Wow that's such a coincidence as I had discovered it yesterday and had forgotten to post about it.

Thanks for uncovering the prize however!

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yeah I done this last nite but hey a. Tshirts a Tshirt :p did anyone crack the 11 codes?

i think they are not meant to be cracked  .. it said something like that on the site

ichnixwissen
  • ichnixwissen

Grove Street Leader

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:05 PM Edited by ichnixwissen, 06 October 2013 - 12:09 PM.

Yes, i cracked it, but there is no time left, so you cant win ;)

- DIVINE

- COMPLETENESS

- ORTHODOXY

- PROCESS

- REALIZATION

The answer is " YOU ARE AN IDOT " typical rockstar games :r*:

The best way to get the T-SHIRT, pay for it :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users