» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto Online Tournament!

7 replies to this topic
fredrock
  • fredrock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by fredrock, 06 October 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Hey guy's, well I had a great idea of doing a Grand Theft Auto Online Tournament! Anybody can enter! I thought this would be fun! This is currently only for ps3, if anyone wants to do an xbox one message me and i'll try to squeeze it in!

Ok so here's how it will work. Their will be 16 players in the game, including myself. I must be in the game at all times to make sure everything goes fair and smooth. The winner will get a certain amount of money. This amount has not be decided yet do to me losing all my money and having to restart so I will update this thread when I get a lot more money and decide the amount. I obviously don't want to give away all my money so I do have to save a good amount. I will accept any donations if anyone is willing to donate some money! Right now my goal is at least 50k, but not sure if that will work right now. If I don't get enough money before the list fills up, i'll have to put an entry fee. This will not be that expensive, maybe 20, undecided if I do, do it. So this is how it will work. Their will be 16 players as I said, also including myself. Then I will be on someones team to make it fair. Then the winners of the lobby will battle it out again so then it will be a 4 vs 4 instead of a 8 vs 8. Then it will go down to 2 vs 2 and then 1 vs 1. I will kill myself in the 1 vs 1 so I don't interfere. So you get the concept. Its not that hard.

Ok so just post below you would like to be in this. Remember this is just a beta pretty much so if this works out i'll definitely do more! Good luck to everyone who participates! I will be updating this thread often and if this goes well i'll definitely do more  Remember, this won't start until we get a full 15 players, 16 including me.

Participants:

1. gamewin1

gamewin1
  • gamewin1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

sounds awesome, my PSN username is gamewin1. when u add me, make sure u say in the message that ur the tournament organizer.

a few questions though:

1) what games and gamemodes will be played in the tournament?

2) will the tournament only be ready when the 16 player list is full or will it still continue with even less players?

and as you can expect, not everyone will be available at the same times. heres the times i should be able to play in the tournament:

CDT: mon-fri: 6PM-10PM; sat-sun: (7AM-1PM) 1PM-12PM

the times in parenthesis are times i MIGHT be available. depends.

fredrock
  • fredrock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by fredrock, 06 October 2013 - 01:30 PM.

sounds awesome, my PSN username is gamewin1. when u add me, make sure u say in the message that ur the tournament organizer.

a few questions though:

1) what games and gamemodes will be played in the tournament?

2) will the tournament only be ready when the 16 player list is full or will it still continue with even less players?

and as you can expect, not everyone will be available at the same times. heres the times i should be able to play in the tournament:

CDT: mon-fri: 6PM-10PM; sat-sun: (7AM-1PM) 1PM-12PM

the times in parenthesis are times i MIGHT be available. depends.

The tournament will only be death match right now. I might change it up later, but this is just an experiment to see if this will actually work so this is why it will only be death match. It will start only when the list is full so It's even and I can make sure this goes well. I understand people will be on different time zones, this is why I will organize a time and date that this will be played out, most likely on the weekend, so it works out for everyone. We do need people to join so please spread this thread around! Oh and you were added to the list! 

The tournament will only be death match right now. I might change it up later, but this is just an experiment to see if this will actually work so this is why it will only be death match. It will start only when the list is full so its even and I can make sure this goes well. I understand people will be on different time zones, this is why I will organize a time and date that this will be played out, most likely on the weekend, so it works out for everyone. We do need people to join so please spread this thread around! Oh and you were added to the list!

gamewin1
  • gamewin1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

not very much activity... try adding [PS3] in the title of this if u can.

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Go ahead and add me to the list as well, PSN is Dostoe

Stickupkidd
  • Stickupkidd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Cool I like to join u, you can add my name on this my online ID name is Twon14-_-

Crazykid36
  • Crazykid36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

Add me on this I'm crazykid36 I wanna enter this tournament

M_M_G
  • M_M_G

MMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:38 PM