Photo

Which car has the highest top speed?

3 replies to this topic
Stephan90
  • Stephan90

proud "conspiracy theorist"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by Stephan123, 05 October 2013 - 08:47 PM.

As the title says, which car has the highest stat for top speed? I visited Los Santos Customs with the Adder and later with the Entity XF. The bars for top speed of both cars don't have the maximum length. I think it is strange that on the webpage for ordering cars they have a significantly different top speeds, while they have the same according to LS customs. Has anyone tested already if cars with the same top speed according to LS customs really have the exact same top speed when testing them on the airport for example? Thanks

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

According to gta.wikia.com the Adder appears to top at 250 mph while the Entity XF tops at 240 mph, though with all upgrades both would end up around 275 mph I imagine. Though with the Entity xF reportedly being modeled after a Koenigsegg I don't think it would have terribly great handling so I would go with the Adder. Haven't had too much time with either though.

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

According to gta.wikia.com the Adder appears to top at 250 mph while the Entity XF tops at 240 mph, though with all upgrades both would end up around 275 mph I imagine. Though with the Entity xF reportedly being modeled after a Koenigsegg I don't think it would have terribly great handling so I would go with the Adder. Haven't had too much time with either though.

Incorrect, highest top speed is the Coquette at 260 mhp, modifications do not add to top speed.

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

Incorrect, highest top speed is the Coquette at 260 mhp, modifications do not add to top speed.

Ah I stand corrected, thanks for that info. That coquette is amazing though, the one mission for Simeon where you repo it gave me a good chance to drive around with it and it is very impressive,
Again thanks for that update, I wasn't entirely sure as far as the car stats, I'll definitely keep an eye out for a Coquette now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users