Creepy things you've found?

145 replies to this topic
AbsolNoth
  • AbsolNoth

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

I was playing online with 3 friends the other day, and we were trying to find the infinite 8 bodies. We couldn't find them so we went for the underwater hatch. We went to a boat that Lester located, and as we got to the shore (after going through some trees) a creepy horror movie sound played. It was short, just under a second long. I heard it and reacted. This was the conversation for the next few seconds. Me- "wtf?" Friend 1- "wha- what the hell?" Me- "wtf was that?? Did you guys hear that??" Friends 1&2- "YES I heard that!" But friend 3 didn't hear it as he wasn't with us, he was near the quarry, and we were at the very top of the map. If anyone has witnessed this, please confirm that its not just me. (And maybe give an explanation as to why it happens?)

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

#yeshomo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:50 AM

I was playing online with 3 friends the other day, and we were trying to find the infinite 8 bodies. We couldn't find them so we went for the underwater hatch. We went to a boat that Lester located, and as we got to the shore (after going through some trees) a creepy horror movie sound played. It was short, just under a second long. I heard it and reacted. This was the conversation for the next few seconds. Me- "wtf?" Friend 1- "wha- what the hell?" Me- "wtf was that?? Did you guys hear that??" Friends 1&2- "YES I heard that!" But friend 3 didn't hear it as he wasn't with us, he was near the quarry, and we were at the very top of the map. If anyone has witnessed this, please confirm that its not just me. (And maybe give an explanation as to why it happens?)

Seems legit... -.-

hellfury66
  • hellfury66

raising hell on my black blazer

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:19 PM

are you really making that up cuz it sounds like your just making that up. except the dead bodys since i finally found 1 of them.

AbsolNoth
  • AbsolNoth

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:38 PM Edited by AbsolNoth, 14 September 2014 - 10:41 PM.

are you really making that up cuz it sounds like your just making that up. except the dead bodys since i finally found 1 of them.
No I'm not making this up. If you want proof then message zrusandman or handymandayton on PSN. They were with me when it happened. I'm L33t5n1p3r5 on PSN. I sh*t you not, this is legit.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

The Name's Dingleberry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 14 September 2014 - 10:45 PM.

No I'm not making this up. If you want proof then message zrusandman or handymandayton on PSN. They were with me when it happened. I'm L33t5n1p3r5 on PSN. I sh*t you not, this is legit.
What was the sound like? Can you describe it? I have an idea of what it might be.

AbsolNoth
  • AbsolNoth

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by AbsolNoth, 14 September 2014 - 11:45 PM.

What was the sound like? Can you describe it? I have an idea of what it might be.
Well it was a deep string instrument, lasted for around a second and was loud enough that me, z and handy heard it over a dubsta 6x6 and us chatting. Almost like the note that played in MW2 special ops when a juggernaut spawned, but louder, shorter and horror movie-ish. Kinda like a bwUHHHhh. That's the best I can describe it. As far as I know it occurs randomly online. Try grabbing 2-3 friends and just do stuff (not jobs) in a small open lobby (like with 6 other random online people) and it *may* play. That's how I found it.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

cool story bro.

get my phone, i'm gonna call bullsh*t on that.

• Wavesittich and Majewski79 like this

manitouscott
  • manitouscott

addicted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:03 AM

Creepiest thing that is actually supposed to be in the game was a written message on a wall by the playboy mansion on cougar ave.  at a payphone.  It says "Crying manditory  If you have a brain"  Crying mandatory?  I waited around to see if anything would happen but nothing.

Then there is the anal raping by modder douchebags......

Thebkrig
  • Thebkrig

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:10 AM Edited by Thebkrig, 28 September 2014 - 06:20 AM.

Not sure if it is just a terrain coincidence, but ive found what appears to be "the all seeing eye" at the bottom of lago zancudo. And could someone tell me how to add a pic?

Thebkrig
  • Thebkrig

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:11 AM Edited by Thebkrig, 28 September 2014 - 07:19 AM.

Also, make sure to save the space docker in a garage when you get it. If you dont, it doesnt respawn at all. I spent all that time collecting ufo parts for f*cking nothing since i made the mistake of thinking the game would automatically save a vehicle i spent so much time working towards.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:59 AM Edited by NYC PATROL, 28 September 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Not sure if it is just a terrain coincidence, but ive found what appears to be "the all seeing eye" at the bottom of lago zancudo. And could someone tell me how to add a pic?

You need to use a photo sharing site (like imgur,photobucket etc.) or use R* social club if you took snapmatic pics in game.

Once you get/view your image, copy the URL and then paste it in your post.

Thebkrig
  • Thebkrig

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:07 AM

Thanks! Anyway, here it is.

http://imgur.com/Dq88Sb1
  • NYC PATROL likes this

Majewski79
  • Majewski79

Blows like a 12-gauge shotty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

That's some creepy sh*t!

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

That's some creepy sh*t!

That's just an Oil Spill isn't it?

Thebkrig
  • Thebkrig

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:51 PM

Might be, but I've never seen that texture anywhere else.

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

Might be, but I've never seen that texture anywhere else.

There's another one in the Alamo sea.

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

#yeshomo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by Wavesittich, 30 September 2014 - 02:38 PM.

XRmcJZu.gif

but seriously, looks like an oil spill.

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:20 PM Edited by RolfStarGames, 30 September 2014 - 10:21 PM.

@Thebkrig

Is this what you mean?

CnsMXuP.jpg

74cLrDb.jpg

Thebkrig
  • Thebkrig

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:42 AM

Yea. Prolly just an oil spill though since people have said that they have seen the same kind of texture in the alamo sea.

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:12 AM

Yea. Prolly just an oil spill though since people have said that they have seen the same kind of texture in the alamo sea.

Yeah... The gray middle part (that kind of forms the eye), is the normal colored ground. Whereas the tan-like color is part of the oil spill. :) The one in the Alamo is exactly the same color, but a lot larger, and forms ripples on the ground...

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:13 AM Edited by Bobbyleez, 02 October 2014 - 04:14 AM.

Yeah... The gray middle part (that kind of forms the eye), is the normal colored ground. Whereas the tan-like color is part of the oil spill. :) The one in the Alamo is exactly the same color, but a lot larger, and forms ripples on the ground...

EDIT: sh*t, double posted. Stupid phone, sorry.

AaronFergz
  • AaronFergz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:48 PM

OK GUYS. JUST FOUND A RED NUMBER 8 painted on a bin at the docks in Paleto Cove. Its a black trash can on the left under the 1st light post after u walk past the office/cafe. Its the only bin of its kind on the docks. Very difficult to knock over. Buti managed it.

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

I know this isn't particularly scary but I get a little bit nervous when another player approaches my location in GTA Online, because either a) they will hunt you and claim the bounty if you have any or b) they will kill you in order to get a platinum medal

Feel the same. Glad we have the psych-meter/mental state thing now.

After Jimmy drugs Michael getting out of the car straight away to wander around and hearing the warped audio of npcs speaking, also the music during that mission that plays as he is skyfalling is pretty creepy...

The random locations Trevor would spawn at after huffing gas I found kinda creepy to wondering how the F he ended up on top of buildings and stuff, or miles away from his house (alien abductions?)

Thebkrig
  • Thebkrig

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:11 PM

OK GUYS. JUST FOUND A RED NUMBER 8 painted on a bin at the docks in Paleto Cove. Its a black trash can on the left under the 1st light post after u walk past the office/cafe. Its the only bin of its kind on the docks. Very difficult to knock over. Buti managed it.

Was there a body nearby?

Tconzz22
  • Tconzz22

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:47 AM

Anywhere on the far right of the map from the mountains to the shore is scary. That entire permiter running the eastern half of the map from north to south is just straight isolation. And when you come across a building it's got it's own vibe to it. The area just east of los Santos after all of the construction and stuff is basically unexplored to me, but it's an odd area. Ursula's house is a very eerie place with the lighthouse and the ghost girl. Mouny gordo plays music, has that windy trail, and those weird leaveless trees.
  • DeltaShadowZ likes this

AaronFergz
  • AaronFergz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:51 AM

Didnt think to look for a body, but i wonder if it has anything to do with bringing that 500K?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users