Creepy things you've found?

145 replies to this topic
84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

Doing the Random Encounter where you have to save the girl from the Naked old men. Seeing their uncircumcised dicks is very creepy! Probably the most creepiest thing in the whole game.

PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL
  • PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL

Proud Trump Supporter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:22 AM Edited by Dark Bordeus, 02 June 2014 - 04:25 AM.

The ocean would be creepy if there was a megalodon hidden in it. Imagine that...a GIANT SHARK somewhere in the ocean. Your down there and you see it from a distance.

When GTAV PC comes out...someone MUST MOD A MEGALODON INTO THE GAME

gta_v_megalodon___it_s_not_a_myth____by_

• Tarantulaguy1990, fac316, strakan7 and 5 others like this

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:33 AM

The UFO's that you unlock after 100% creep me the f*ck out.

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:39 AM Edited by Twilight Sky, 02 June 2014 - 07:40 AM.

Doing the Random Encounter where you have to save the girl from the Naked old men. Seeing their uncircumcised dicks is very creepy! Probably the most creepiest thing in the whole game.

Yep.. first time I saw those, I couldn't believe it at first. Devs are getting very bold these days. Anyway, I promptly ran his nake ass over. I take that random event as a rape scene and thus, I'm not going to waste a bullet on that scum bag. Instead his blood will soak the hood of my car.

• fac316 likes this

PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL
  • PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL

Proud Trump Supporter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Yep.. first time I saw those, I couldn't believe it at first. Devs are getting very bold these days. Anyway, I promptly ran his nake ass over. I take that random event as a rape scene and thus, I'm not going to waste a bullet on that scum bag. Instead his blood will soak the hood of my car.

I finished the entire story and didn't see this scene once. Is there a specific condition in which it occurs? A specific area you have to drive into?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:24 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 02 June 2014 - 04:25 PM.

I finished the entire story and didn't see this scene once. Is there a specific condition in which it occurs? A specific area you have to drive into?

Here's a Youtube video of said random event--> Link

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

Professional Hated African

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:15 AM

I just found my fourth whale/sea monster skeleton, if you go outwards from the tip of the runway at Fort Zancudo you'll come across a sunken cargo plane. Most of the plane is wresting on a ridge, the front half (cockpit) is really deep down, if you go down there you'll find the cockpit (warning it's really really dark). I f you were to swim further forwards from there you'll come across a large underwater sea mountain with some sort of dip/valley, inside there you'll find a very well hidden skeleton.

jeanrjm
  • jeanrjm

Tactical

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:04 PM

Doing Coveted in GTAO
Killed all the guys with a sniper rifle
Then the Cargobob pilot
So before I even touch the Cargobob, like sorcery it starts burning.
"Mission Failed. You've destroyed the vehicle"
That is creepy

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:33 PM

Something I've started doing recently, which has made the forest pretty creepy is:

Going to Paleto Bay, and stealing a scorcher, turn down the brightness to 0, (you may need to change TV settings as well) so it's pitch black.
Then turn off the HUD, and Radar
And ride aroun in the forest and the wilderness at night time, with the volume turned up, and 1st person view on the bike.

It actually gets pretty creepy at night, seeing as you can only see 1 meter in front of you, and all the little noises become terrifying, and you actually feel isolated, also your on a bike, so it's hard to escape danger.

A few scary things that have happened, is when I chanced upon the sawmill, and heard screaming at night, or another time, a cougar jumped in front of the camera an killed me, or when the border patrol guys wasted me.

I seriously recommend it.
  • temi4328, Aerosmithfan999 and DeltaShadowZ like this

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

The ocean would be creepy if there was a megalodon hidden in it. Imagine that...a GIANT SHARK somewhere in the ocean. Your down there and you see it from a distance.

When GTAV PC comes out...someone MUST MOD A MEGALODON INTO THE GAME

gta_v_megalodon___it_s_not_a_myth____by_

That would make my pants turn brown!!!!

• REXX likes this

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:22 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 20 July 2014 - 07:46 PM. placed large image in spoiler box to ease page load

This might further help us...
Look at where some of the x's are, especially the ones at the beach at LS and the one far out at Paleto Bay, the UFO isn't there, its more the the left. Maybe there's something else...

Spoiler

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

the creepiest thing i found was in vinewood hills, thought I saw a topless chic outside one of the mansions and it spoke with a dudes voice. wtf?

• FreshPots and Aerosmithfan999 like this

Dorney23
  • Dorney23

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

There's a playground directly north of the big $500,000 apartment you get online and west of the reservoir at Franklin's house, there's a parachute job called Beach there to help you find it.

Creepy because there are NO children in any GTA, why is there just a vacant playground there? 

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

I think the thing that struck me the creepiest was the chick screaming outside of the church just west of Harmony. 

First time I heard her it was the dead of night, completely dark and silent, and then she starts screaming that hes going to kill her and please help. Sounded straight out of a horror movie, so I just kept driving. The random encounter itself wasn't creepy at all, but that moment itself was.

PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL
  • PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL

Proud Trump Supporter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

I just found my fourth whale/sea monster skeleton, if you go outwards from the tip of the runway at Fort Zancudo you'll come across a sunken cargo plane. Most of the plane is wresting on a ridge, the front half (cockpit) is really deep down, if you go down there you'll find the cockpit (warning it's really really dark). I f you were to swim further forwards from there you'll come across a large underwater sea mountain with some sort of dip/valley, inside there you'll find a very well hidden skeleton.

Someone needs to make a masterlist of all underwater locations, and plot them on a map. I saw so much sh*t during the Abigail mission, and I have no way of going back to it.

• DeltaShadowZ and CJ_114 like this

PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL
  • PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL

Proud Trump Supporter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

There's a playground directly north of the big $500,000 apartment you get online and west of the reservoir at Franklin's house, there's a parachute job called Beach there to help you find it.

Creepy because there are NO children in any GTA, why is there just a vacant playground there? 

Lol how is that even a big deal. There were a bunch of playgrounds in IV too.

• fac316 and DeltaShadowZ like this

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

Someone needs to make a masterlist of all underwater locations, and plot them on a map. I saw so much sh*t during the Abigail mission, and I have no way of going back to it.

I am somewhat working on one right now

InnocentA
  • InnocentA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

That the cops are psychic
  • fac316 likes this

imLiaMxo
  • imLiaMxo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Okay. So I was just scuba diving round the area with the sea creature bones. And I decided to go in the ocean a little bit. It's then when I got pulled out and my player went to the edge of map where sharks killed me. I came back to find it happened again but when I looked down, I saw something that looked like a tail. I tried getting down there but I kept getting slingshot unable to control? Can somebody please check this. So I know it's not my game playing up.

Thanks.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

i've finished story almost 6 times and i've never seen it either lol

i mean, i knew about it long time ago... i've seen people talk about it many times, seen pictures... i'm aware of it and already seen a video of it long ago, so I never purposely tried to 'force' spawn the event or anything

but i've genuinely just never ever had it spawn for me lol 

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

The first tiime i saw a warthog (it was sudden as f*ck and did that damn f*cking sound)
And a glitch that i had
I enter with chop to a store and blood splatters everywhere!!!
Lirerally!!!!
I now realize is the same thing that happens when you touch a bird with the rotor of a helicopter
Almost shat a brick with those two

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

There are children in GTA but we can't see them..

temi4328
  • temi4328

"The crow no longer sings to me"

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

Hunting at Night. Random Cougars making noise make me sh*t a Brick. Might not me what the topic is looking for but decided to share! :)

Something I've started doing recently, which has made the forest pretty creepy is:

Going to Paleto Bay, and stealing a scorcher, turn down the brightness to 0, (you may need to change TV settings as well) so it's pitch black.
Then turn off the HUD, and Radar
And ride aroun in the forest and the wilderness at night time, with the volume turned up, and 1st person view on the bike.

It actually gets pretty creepy at night, seeing as you can only see 1 meter in front of you, and all the little noises become terrifying, and you actually feel isolated, also your on a bike, so it's hard to escape danger.

A few scary things that have happened, is when I chanced upon the sawmill, and heard screaming at night, or another time, a cougar jumped in front of the camera an killed me, or when the border patrol guys wasted me.

I seriously recommend it.

You and me both man.I had a similar experience as you with Cougars. I've never been so scared

• Trevorphilipjfry likes this

nkaujrog
  • nkaujrog

Hmong Chick - PS4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

I saw random dead bodies near one of those off-islands near that house off the cliff where people sometimes spawn at after missions ..

Archie7729
  • Archie7729

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

I have heard radio chatter in Trevor's Bodhi. I had just completed The Paleto Score, and had switched to Trevor. I stopped my car on a hill outside of Fort Zancudo and turned my Xbox off for the night. Coming back a day later, I was driving to LS Customs to get some new stuff with my cash when I heard someone on a radio say "This is Captain Mikey, meet me at the bar later". The generic car radio was off. I pulled over and wrote down my finding on my Ipod. Before entering LSC, I heard more: "There's an old (either cat or lap, I couldn't tell) dance(ing) here. About 12 beers in...". after "12 beers in" i couldn't make out what the guy was saying. I will have to investigate more on this, but it could either be chatter from Fort Zancudo or the Prison.

mustangboss429
  • mustangboss429

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:09 PM Edited by mustangboss429, 16 August 2014 - 10:10 PM.

I have heard radio chatter in Trevor's Bodhi. I had just completed The Paleto Score, and had switched to Trevor. I stopped my car on a hill outside of Fort Zancudo and turned my Xbox off for the night. Coming back a day later, I was driving to LS Customs to get some new stuff with my cash when I heard someone on a radio say "This is Captain Mikey, meet me at the bar later". The generic car radio was off. I pulled over and wrote down my finding on my Ipod. Before entering LSC, I heard more: "There's an old (either cat or lap, I couldn't tell) dance(ing) here. About 12 beers in...". after "12 beers in" i couldn't make out what the guy was saying. I will have to investigate more on this, but it could either be chatter from Fort Zancudo or the Prison.

that would be the CB radio, you hear it when driving the semis too

• Pastry likes this

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

PS4

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

0_0.jpg

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 18 August 2014 - 03:14 PM.

When I switched Trevor, he was masturbating in his sh*ty caravan........

This is the most creepy thing in the game for me lol

I didn't expect this even from Trevor :)

Equally yucky is switching to Michael, going upstairs to change clothes, and hearing Tracy having sex with some guy in her room.

That's like his daughter or something..  :facedesk:

Second place in the disturbo awards is waling in on Amanda while she is pleasuring herself with a purple vibrator that she throws at you in anger upon entry into the room. :blink:

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

i've finished story almost 6 times and i've never seen it either lol

i mean, i knew about it long time ago... i've seen people talk about it many times, seen pictures... i'm aware of it and already seen a video of it long ago, so I never purposely tried to 'force' spawn the event or anything

but i've genuinely just never ever had it spawn for me lol 

You don't unlock this random encounter until Trevor hands over five "travelers" to the Altruists camp and they turn on him.  After that, if you drive around enough in the Great Chapparel region, you will eventually run across a couple of Altruists assaulting a young woman on the side of the road.

I was tempted not to save her since most Random Encounters always have a story swerve that makes your regret helping out the hitchhiker or person in peril.   I hated getting hoodwinked by the girl in Snatched so much that I restored my game and had Trevor turn her in to the Altruists after listening to that bogus story about her being kidnapped by The Lost.

ShakeR2S5
  • ShakeR2S5

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

I don't know what's that.. I was with my crew at the hippie camp and everybody were shooting each other and I found this: http://prod.cloud.ro...NgQw1wQ/0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users