Photo

Creepy things you've found?

145 replies to this topic
Gtaplayer306
  • Gtaplayer306

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by Gtaplayer306, 25 April 2014 - 04:17 PM.

In the mission where TMF join to eliminate the O'Neill brothers, while Trevor is flying Michael around the woods with the thermal sniper, I saw... Something.

While searching for humans amongst the various wildlife heat signatures, I saw a bunch of deer and then WHAT WAS THAT? Bipedal creature, large upper body, sort of like a yeti or Bigfoot. Its heat signature disappeared within seconds of me finding locking it in my scope, so I couldn't take a picture or anything. Anyone else seen this?

That happened to me too

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

Not too creepy but...

After you complete the altruist camp, it seems abandoned. But if you approach from the air and look down, you can see a few mountain people scurrying to hide. The giant driveway doors will suddenly open with an invisible force if you approach it fast in a car.

I have found several abandoned cop cars with doors open and no siren. Absolutely no one around, nothing.

filipgspataru
  • filipgspataru

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Swimming/exploring underwater during a storm and at night is pretty creepy haha. Reaaally dark the deeper you go.

did you ever see doves flying underwater? happens to me a lot :p

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:21 PM

I was flying at in Stormy Weather in a Titan,playing as Michel & I could hardly see a thing,then outta nowhere,this plane comes outta the cloud's & we nearly collide with each other,I attempt ovassive monover's,unfortunatly,the Little Plane's wing hit's my wing & rip's the Titan's wing clean off,I jump out & open my Parachute,the Titan's blazing wreckage crashes into the Forest near Sandy Shore's,I eventully land in a tree & Michel Get's Stuck,I was In that tree all night,until he fell out of hit,at first I burst out laughing when he got stuck,then got slightly annoyed after awhile,he survived the fall & ended up with like 1% health,the creepy thing is,he should never of survived that

• Pastry likes this

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:44 PM Edited by Dr.Rosenthal, 28 April 2014 - 03:56 PM.

I was flying at in Stormy Weather in a Titan,playing as Michel & I could hardly see a thing,then outta nowhere,this plane comes outta the cloud's & we nearly collide with each other,I attempt ovassive monover's,unfortunatly,the Little Plane's wing hit's my wing & rip's the Titan's wing clean off,I jump out & open my Parachute,the Titan's blazing wreckage crashes into the Forest near Sandy Shore's,I eventully land in a tree & Michel Get's Stuck,I was In that tree all night,until he fell out of hit,at first I burst out laughing when he got stuck,then got slightly annoyed after awhile,he survived the fall & ended up with like 1% health,the creepy thing is,he should never of survived that

Lol, only in GTA V :)

About the bigfoot creature, if you do certain strangers missions (can't remember which) you'll get to know him a little better.. It's clearly a reference to "The Last One" in Undead Nightmare.

So let's see.. The ocean can be quite creepy, especially when you're getting down to crush depth, also as others have said, to hear the metal sounds of the sunken ships. The UFO and the LOST-hatch, both underwater, are quite creepy - especially the hatch because you can't go all the way down to it so it's just shining in the distance.

I need to check out those "haunted houses" mentioned, I haven't noticed noticed them yet.. I wish there was more creepy/myth stuff in GTA V/Online!

• Alanbeales1 likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

Lol, only in GTA V :)

About the bigfoot creature, if you do certain strangers missions (can't remember which) you'll get to know him a little better.. It's clearly a reference to "The Last One" in Undead Nightmare.

So let's see.. The ocean can be quite creepy, especially when you're getting down to crush depth, also as others have said, to hear the metal sounds of the sunken ships. The UFO and the LOST-hatch, both underwater, are quite creepy - especially the hatch because you can't go all the way down to it so it's just shining in the distance.

I need to check out those "haunted houses" mentioned, I haven't noticed noticed them yet.. I wish there was more creepy/myth stuff in GTA V/Online!

I find the Ocean kinda Fascinating,where ever it's coral reef's,marine life or even Diving Wreck's,you'll alway's find something new

watchdog1964
  • watchdog1964

Master of Death

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

the creepiest for me have got to be the 8 dead bodies wrapped and dumped on the seabed by the serial killer (whose name escapes me) 

• Alanbeales1 likes this

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

Deep underwater exploration of wreckage definitely has a creepy vibe to it. The background music and sound FX are perfect for creating uneasiness. I think this was an excellent addition to the GTA series. It would have been cooler if we found skeletons and partial remains of bodies in these wrecks. Imagine a well timed body floating toward you as you turn around. Ohhhh the mods of the future. :)

• ten-a-penny likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Deep underwater exploration of wreckage definitely has a creepy vibe to it. The background music and sound FX are perfect for creating uneasiness. I think this was an excellent addition to the GTA series. It would have been cooler if we found skeletons and partial remains of bodies in these wrecks. Imagine a well timed body floating toward you as you turn around. Ohhhh the mods of the future. :)

west of Chumash,you'll find a Nukeuler Submarine wreck,it's apparently near the crush depth level though

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

Err, got a map location for that? (I may have already seen it.)

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

Err, got a map location for that? (I may have already seen it.)

no,sorry,I'm trying to locate that Sub now

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

I never found the ocean creepy or whatever

• D-N-A and Kafonix like this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

I never found the ocean creepy or whatever

I thought I was the only one

• Pastry, D-N-A and AhmadJ like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

I don't really find the ocean creepy either...

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

In the mission where TMF join to eliminate the O'Neill brothers, while Trevor is flying Michael around the woods with the thermal sniper, I saw... Something.

While searching for humans amongst the various wildlife heat signatures, I saw a bunch of deer and then WHAT WAS THAT? Bipedal creature, large upper body, sort of like a yeti or Bigfoot. Its heat signature disappeared within seconds of me finding locking it in my scope, so I couldn't take a picture or anything. Anyone else seen this?

That happened to me too

and me,I think it was Bigfoot

I don't really find the ocean creepy either...

Finally,a few people who ain't scared of the Ocean

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

The shallower waters aren't creepy at all. It's the deep areas where it gets darker, that is when things become creepy. I love all of it. :)

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

Trevor can 'play with' Mr. Raspberry Jam in Floyd's apartment.

I'd say some of the things he says to that bear are pretty creepy.
  • Ultimate_001 likes this

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Wolqolqoqoqk

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

When I switched Trevor, he was masturbating in his sh*ty caravan........

This is the most creepy thing in the game for me lol
I didn't expect this even from Trevor :)
  • Ultimate_001 likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

When I was playing as Trevor, I decided to grab a helicopter to intercept a military convoy. While flying off I noticed a small blue dot on the corner of the mini map so I decided to go investigate it.

I got out of the chopper and looked at the vehicle that was parked at the end of the runway, as I approached it, nothing happened; but when I turned my back a red dot flashes on the map and before I could retaliate I got shot by a stun gun.

Before my screen went black the guy that shot me said "I was getting lonely out here". I thought I was wasted but instead I woke up on the train tracks in my underwear about to get hit by a train. This happened at the Sandy Shores airfield while there was a storm going on.  

That train thing is nothing new. It's a random event. However, a flashing red dot? That's interesting.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:31 AM

The f*cking UFO noises, man. It makes me think of what dark, twisted things go on in that thing.

f*ck. 

Seriously. 

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

I'll be okay.

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:40 AM

Merle Abraham's fascination with the number 8 or that UFO over Fort Zancudo.

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:32 AM Edited by Dasan69458, 20 May 2014 - 04:35 AM.

there is a house below the lake in vinewoods. When u are coming up on the wall in front of the house, there is graffiti on the wall and 1 says 1807 in blood with an arrow pointing to the house. Now at night, there will be people in the back yard. Sometimes they will be alive and simply walking into them will kill them. Other times there will be just bodies laying around. Also if the people are alive and u point a gun at their heads, all of them will start cursing all at once. This is only a night on GTA Online.

• the_warbsta likes this

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

there is a house below the lake in vinewoods. When u are coming up on the wall in front of the house, there is graffiti on the wall and 1 says 1807 in blood with an arrow pointing to the house. Now at night, there will be people in the back yard. Sometimes they will be alive and simply walking into them will kill them. Other times there will be just bodies laying around. Also if the people are alive and u point a gun at their heads, all of them will start cursing all at once. This is only a night on GTA Online.

That was about as creepy as an episode of Sesame Street.

• FreshPots and Kafonix like this

Bender
  • Bender

is it christmas avatar time already?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

I can't stand the "f*ck me in the ass!" Mexican.

• CJ_114 and Dasan69458 like this

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

You wanna do the dance, for old times sake?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

I walked up from the beach (near the NOOSE building) at night to find a lone Sheriff car stopped in the road with its sirens on (No sound, though) and both driver and passenger door open. I searched the area for the officers but they were no where to be found. Odd x3

The screams coming from Cell Block 9A in Bolingbroke Penitentiary are also unsettling, hehe. 

Oldman_Jenkins
  • Oldman_Jenkins

I'm glad I gave up farming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

The creepiest sound I heard so far was was the weird sound at the docks. If you go there, you'll hear it.

plarson17
  • plarson17

Hooker Smacker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:17 AM Edited by plarson17, 21 May 2014 - 08:18 AM.

That killer who puts up the infinty sign all over San andreas

Ultimate_001
  • Ultimate_001

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

Trevor can 'play with' Mr. Raspberry Jam in Floyd's apartment.

I'd say some of the things he says to that bear are pretty creepy.

That is creepy and funny.

• RiaJay21 likes this

PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL
  • PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL

Proud Trump Supporter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

What are some of the creepiest things you've seen in the game? I haven't seen a lot of creepy things but there is a house in San chianski mountain range where it sounds like two people are screaming at each other in, and sometimes it makes a creepy sound (which sounds kinda like that in Texas chainsaw massacre). Kinda creepy if u ask me

Sounds aweomse. I love horror elements like these in open-world games. Could you take a snapmatic of this so I could get the exact details?

Ultimate_001
  • Ultimate_001

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

I found the missions invlolving aliens pretty creepy.

Yes sir. "Yetti". Saw what I thought was one of the Brothers but it was bigger. Switched out of thermal and it was either a bear or the "secret" Bigfoot. Won't let you shoot it though.

That is indeed Big Foot or Yeti. It has been confirmed by many people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users