Creepy things you've found?

145 replies to this topic
d nice
  • d nice

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

there really isn't anything scary in this game, but the shipwrecks are probably the closest thing to scary in this game.

• ten-a-penny, gear999 and Alanbeales1 like this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

there really isn't anything scary in this game, but the shipwrecks are probably the closest thing to scary in this game.

I agree.

• ainsz likes this

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by KeepCalm and CarryGun, 15 December 2013 - 11:32 PM.

The depths of the ocean are unsettling for me.

The gloom, the random noises, the threat of being crushed by pressure at extreme depths.

But most of all, the fear that something terrible lies dead but dreaming far below, just out of reach of my peripheral vision, all too eager to rise from fathoms deep and begin a strange eon, where even death will die.

Then I calm down, drink a beer, and decide to read more upbeat fiction to improve my mood. (Mr Men FTW!, there ain't no Mr Cthulu!)

• visionist, ten-a-penny, sSphInXx and 1 other like this

loubloom
  • loubloom

Operator

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

When I was playing as Trevor, I decided to grab a helicopter to intercept a military convoy. While flying off I noticed a small blue dot on the corner of the mini map so I decided to go investigate it.

I got out of the chopper and looked at the vehicle that was parked at the end of the runway, as I approached it, nothing happened; but when I turned my back a red dot flashes on the map and before I could retaliate I got shot by a stun gun.

Before my screen went black the guy that shot me said "I was getting lonely out here". I thought I was wasted but instead I woke up on the train tracks in my underwear about to get hit by a train. This happened at the Sandy Shores airfield while there was a storm going on.  

• Alanbeales1 and MrPolo23 like this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Is there anything at all scary in this game besides what you mentioned and the freaking ghost girl? I can't find one single thing in the game that's creepy. I want myths dammit, this made SA much enjoyable because of all the great myths that game had. Not all myths have to be fake, I just want something that's awesome enough to investigate, I haven't found one thing in this game that's worth investigating besides that stupid damn ghost girl crap. Does anyone know of any creepy places to investigate that's rather new? Anything besides the ghost girl and that stupid serial killer 8 crap?

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

There's a random grave hidden between a tree and a mountain in the middle of nowhere. Don't know if it was intentional on Rockstar's part, but it was kind of unsettling.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

There's a random grave hidden between a tree and a mountain in the middle of nowhere. Don't know if it was intentional on Rockstar's part, but it was kind of unsettling.

There are photos and more details about it here---> http://gtaforums.com...6-hidden-grave/

• Plank. and ten-a-penny like this

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

Who is the "ghost girl" you are referring to TensaZangetsu? And for me the ocean creeps me out. I was collecting nuclear waste today with Trevor and went waay into the depths of the ocean it seemed like it just kept going down and down then I exited the sub and I was so deep that I died even with scuba gear. It was really eerie down there. I wish there was more creepy stuff like in RDR

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:11 AM

Who is the "ghost girl" you are referring to TensaZangetsu? And for me the ocean creeps me out. I was collecting nuclear waste today with Trevor and went waay into the depths of the ocean it seemed like it just kept going down and down then I exited the sub and I was so deep that I died even with scuba gear. It was really eerie down there. I wish there was more creepy stuff like in RDR

Leonora Johnson's ghost appears between 23:00 and 0:00 on Mount Gordo near the lighthouse. Here's a picture.

0_0.jpg

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:15 AM Edited by I will pwn you newbs, 27 March 2014 - 01:15 AM.

Damn that's creepy as hell. That would freak me out if I stumbled upon that without knowing she would be there ahead of time. Do you have to collect all the letter scraps for her to appear?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:16 AM

No, however if you get too close to her she disappears, and then will reappear once you're far enough away again. That's the closest I could get to her to take that picture before she disappeared.

-KM-
  • -KM-

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by drunkenMUNKEY78, 24 April 2014 - 10:29 PM.

The noise the UFO makes above Fort Zacundo. My god that gave me the chills. 

• Pastry and CJ_114 like this

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:18 AM

Navigate a sub during night. You can barely see and I always imagine that some big-ass sea monster will swim by me in the dark

• DeltaShadowZ likes this

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

The Wackiness Returns

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

The noise the UFO makes above Fort Zacundo. My god that gave me the chills

It's funny you mentioned that. I visited that UFO last night, and the noises it makes are terrifying.
  • Pastry likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:55 PM Edited by Raavi, 28 March 2014 - 04:24 PM. Don't double post, edit your initial post if you want to add something to it.

Wait I havnt been on my ps3 in like 2 weeks, how are yall getting to that snowy town that's the 1st mission is it on multiplayer now? How did that guy find the snowy place with that yeti under the ground? or is it fake?

it's an alien 

what's the creepiest thing i've experience I've had you may ask?

well,while doing a routine river patrol (playing as Michel) in my Patrol boat,near the Rapid/Waterfalls,I noticed a LCPD helicopter in the water with no pilot or crew,creepy as hell...  

Don't double post, edit your initial post if you want to add something to it.

• Eggabase likes this

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Nothing creepy to report here, unless we can include the animation of Trevor smelling his fingers?

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

Professional Hated African

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:39 AM

Actually the other day me and some friends were playing an invite only session and we were really far out in the ocean when we saw what looked like a velum or mallard (plane) crashing head first into the water in the distance, we headed down there and we found the plane lying at the bottom of the ocean and two dead people. That was disturbing.

• Dr.Rosenthal likes this

Alex Wesker
  • Alex Wesker

No. 012 of Project W

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

Not really scary per say, but I was playing Online when I got invited into a Survival server with just my two friends and me. I was going to join them in freemode but they were in the job and I was too late, so I chose to spectate. When I began to spectate, the ground glitched out and all I could see was the sky. For some reason the bodies of cops were glitching too; floating and spasming in mid-air. Creeped me out.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

Not really creepy, more of a jump scare. I was driving my Adder around at full speed, and somebody must have sky dived out of a helicopter. Said helicopter landed nose first in the street right in front of me and exploded. 

• Acres1972 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:44 AM

The rape random encounter was pretty creepy. 

• FreshPots likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

Nah,not really that creepy,yes when it's stormy,but I love exploring Wrecks & flying in stormy weather,but I still haven't found that sunken Nuclear Submarine,I wonder if you can get inside it,that would be cool.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Definately the ocean. I hated the submarine parts section of the game with a passion and made it my goal to finish it in one sitting because i'll never go back to doing it.

• FreshPots and chrisscorsese88 like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

Definately the ocean. I hated the submarine parts section of the game with a passion and made it my goal to finish it in one sitting because i'll never go back to doing it.

I did the exact same thing, I forgot how long it took but it was at least a few hours for sure. 

• FreshPots likes this

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

I did the exact same thing, I forgot how long it took but it was at least a few hours for sure. 

I had to stop the nuclear waste thing halfway through because the tracify had me going in circles. That sh*t is so annyoying.

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

Finally got around to checking out the abandoned motel in Sandy Shores, that was a little bit eery to be fair, could have sworn I heard a woman moaning when I was in one of the rooms. Anybody know what the graffiti means? Looks different to most other graffiti. 

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

Professional Hated African

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:14 AM Edited by DeltaShadowZ, 24 April 2014 - 08:15 AM.

I swear there's something in the Alamo sea, its way to under-rated, there's got to be more down there besides...(SPOILER):                  plane

MikeyDLuffy
  • MikeyDLuffy

Cucamonga Cracker Killaz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:27 AM Edited by MikeyDLuffy, 24 April 2014 - 08:34 AM.

I found the ocean creepy, and Mt Gordo at night, that's about it.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:42 AM

Leonora Johnson's ghost appears between 23:00 and 0:00 on Mount Gordo near the lighthouse. Here's a picture.

That's not Leonara Johnson, that's Jock Cranley's Ex-Wife.

Chief theef
  • Chief theef

Undercover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Sorry to be way off...
But how are these people getting to North Yankton? I must know.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

That's not Leonara Johnson, that's Jock Cranley's Ex-Wife.

I just realized you're right, it's the ghost of Jolene Cranley-Evans. Why did I think it was Leonora Johnson?  :miranda:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users