Photo

Creepy things you've found?

145 replies to this topic
Logum
  • Logum

Crystal Clear

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

What are some of the creepiest things you've seen in the game? I haven't seen a lot of creepy things but there is a house in San chianski mountain range where it sounds like two people are screaming at each other in, and sometimes it makes a creepy sound (which sounds kinda like that in Texas chainsaw massacre). Kinda creepy if u ask me
  • Alex Wesker likes this

mostangrypirate
  • mostangrypirate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

as franklin, i think i was driving past that house at night, and a woman came runniing and screaming " he's going to kill me" !! i accidently ran her over before I could investigate

• Acres1972 and Hun_Tress like this

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

location pic?

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

During "Romance Ain't Dead" an online mission from Ron to steal the lost van, I realized you don't get a wanted level at all. So I took the time to go investigate the Penitentiary. Holy sh*t the things you hear are bone chilling. When around the 9A building you can blood-curling screams coming from inside and I sh*t you not I heard a baby crying.
Creep'd me right the f*ck out. Also the Humane Research labs are very eerie...
  • Acres1972 and Pegassi like this

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

In the office of the movie producer, there's a painting of a horse with someone underneath it.

Logum
  • Logum

Crystal Clear

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

as franklin, i think i was driving past that house at night, and a woman came runniing and screaming " he's going to kill me" !! i accidently ran her over before I could investigate

is that really true?

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Maybe she was referring to you haha
  • Costar, Kevin3014, robban and 7 others like this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

I saw something once in the corner of the screen when I was switching characters or was in someone's special mode because I remember when the screen flashe when using an ability and when I exited it disappeared. I sound f*cking crazy but I swear it looked like some kind of pig man and for the life of me I can't remember what I was doing when I saw it.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

is that the same house with the hatchet thrown into the wall near the front door? i went to check it out after my vehicle died on me hoping to find a car. then there was this noise like.. a woman dying but i couldn't find anyone

Logum
  • Logum

Crystal Clear

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

is that the same house with the hatchet thrown into the wall near the front door? i went to check it out after my vehicle died on me hoping to find a car. then there was this noise like.. a woman dying but i couldn't find anyone

Nope but that is the house where Ursula lives, she's a crazy hitchhiker you can pick up

williamp556
  • williamp556

Grandmaster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by williamp556, 06 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

is that really true?

It actually is a random incounter and the lady realy says "Help he's going to kill me,I cant marry him" then she asks you for a ride and while your driving the guy/Her fiance will start to chase you in a truck

• Eggabase likes this

Logum
  • Logum

Crystal Clear

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

is that really true?

It actually is a random incounter and the lady realy says "Help he's going to kill me,I cant marry him" then she asks you for a ride and while your driving the guy/Her fiance will start to chase you in a truck
oh i've played that
  • ZmCWolf likes this

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 06 October 2013 - 07:33 PM.

Swimming/exploring underwater during a storm and at night is pretty creepy haha. Reaaally dark the deeper you go.

• Tconzz22 likes this

RaginDemon
  • RaginDemon

OG

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

During "Romance Ain't Dead" an online mission from Ron to steal the lost van, I realized you don't get a wanted level at all. So I took the time to go investigate the Penitentiary. Holy sh*t the things you hear are bone chilling. When around the 9A building you can blood-curling screams coming from inside and I sh*t you not I heard a baby crying.
Creep'd me right the f*ck out. Also the Humane Research labs are very eerie.

The walking dead? lol

• Beanee and Eggabase like this

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

I saw something once in the corner of the screen when I was switching characters or was in someone's special mode because I remember when the screen flashe when using an ability and when I exited it disappeared. I sound f*cking crazy but I swear it looked like some kind of pig man and for the life of me I can't remember what I was doing when I saw it.

Bigfoot Ratman Pigman

• Flafty likes this

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Hiking up a mountain and I came across a grave at the top. No explanation.

Not too creepy. Nice place to be buried I guess.

• Pegassi and sputnikinmunich like this

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

In the mission where TMF join to eliminate the O'Neill brothers, while Trevor is flying Michael around the woods with the thermal sniper, I saw... Something.

While searching for humans amongst the various wildlife heat signatures, I saw a bunch of deer and then WHAT WAS THAT? Bipedal creature, large upper body, sort of like a yeti or Bigfoot. Its heat signature disappeared within seconds of me finding locking it in my scope, so I couldn't take a picture or anything. Anyone else seen this?

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

The sound that plays when the ghost on Mt. Gordo appears is creepy. Even more when you are wearing headphones! Also, the noises you hear when swimming underwater near sunken structures.

• Rockstar MWG 05 likes this

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by lockstockn1ak, 12 December 2013 - 10:50 PM.

In the mission where TMF join to eliminate the O'Neill brothers, while Trevor is flying Michael around the woods with the thermal sniper, I saw... Something.

While searching for humans amongst the various wildlife heat signatures, I saw a bunch of deer and then WHAT WAS THAT? Bipedal creature, large upper body, sort of like a yeti or Bigfoot. Its heat signature disappeared within seconds of me finding locking it in my scope, so I couldn't take a picture or anything. Anyone else seen this?

Yes sir. "Yetti". Saw what I thought was one of the Brothers but it was bigger. Switched out of thermal and it was either a bear or the "secret" Bigfoot. Won't let you shoot it though.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Nothing so exciting but probably just swimming deep under water and knowing sharks are nearby.

I did see one of the gnomes on a porch mooning, that was pretty creepy xD

@ RaginDemon, those are three words that NEVER seem to go proper together "Humane Research labs" a research lab never makes me think of anything humane... Ok, so what I wanna know is, where are the zombies?! xD

dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

by far the creepiest thing to me, is the alien frozen in the ice in yankton, cant wait to see what unfolds of that...

meyankton.jpg

• Costar, fac316, stjimmy3 and 3 others like this

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Thats pretty cool dj_ace, I hadnt even went looking for that. Not that I've played online really, nice character rendition :D

• dj_ace likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

A chrome Adder is the most creepiest thing I saw yet.

• uNi, Kevin3014, ten-a-penny and 8 others like this

dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

A chrome Adder is the most creepiest thing I saw yet.

i respect your opinion bro, but whats the big deal with chrome, i think it looks pretty cool, i also heard its a hidden speed boost if you use it....lol

• gear999 likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by gear999, 13 December 2013 - 08:03 PM.

i also heard its a hidden speed boost if you use it....lol

Just like stickers on a Civic!

Anyway, let's not veer off-topic anymore.

• 84Skyhawk, CJ_114, Muthaphuckaa and 1 other like this

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

May not count, but North Yankton, glitching in there my friend spent like 4 full in game days there as we could kill each other without the cops (for the most part), but something felt off, just a huge empty barren wasteland, I've never seen anything like it in a open world game, utter silence, without ambiance,  just us two...  and seemingly endless snowy wastelands extending to the end of the world. 0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Cutter De Blanc, ten-a-penny, sSphInXx and 1 other like this

dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

yankton is so cool, cant wait to see what comes of this area..

jaykay127
  • jaykay127

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

we were swimming around and we found wrapped up dead bodies in paleto from the infinity 8 killer in the ocean ;_;

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

I know this isn't particularly scary but I get a little bit nervous when another player approaches my location in GTA Online, because either a) they will hunt you and claim the bounty if you have any or b) they will kill you in order to get a platinum medal

hum-zach-707
  • hum-zach-707

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

Wait I havnt been on my ps3 in like 2 weeks, how are yall getting to that snowy town that's the 1st mission is it on multiplayer now? How did that guy find the snowy place with that yeti under the ground? or is it fake?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users