Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Spoiler] Why the f*ck Trevor killed ******?

75 replies to this topic
Waldie
  • Waldie

Narcissistic Introvert

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by Waldie, 06 October 2013 - 11:47 PM.

I thought the scene where he killed

Spoiler
was hilarious. He wasn't exactly the most interesting character so I don't understand why so many people get upset by this. The way how everything escalates quickly and gets out of hand, then the next thing we see is Trevor leaving covered in blood - I laughed out loud. 

• Jacob-B likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

It should've been Luis.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

trevol made my day with that... i hated him, in my book the most boring character in GTA history.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

Who are you even talking about? Trevor killed who?

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

I think some people haven't finished the game yet, so you shouldn't put spoilers..

What? This happens like 10% into the game.

That doesn't really matter, because there are enuough people who still haven't played the game. For example PC gamers like myself...

Johnny is the worst protagonist Rockstar ever created. He was the LEAST interesting, weakest and most forgettable.

I don't know about you, but I think Luis and Carl were far worse. They were not interesting characters at all. They didn't even have a proper background story unlike Johnny. And the missions plus the stories did not make sense, either. The Lost and Damned is maybe not the best GTA, and Johnny isn't the best character ever, besides the game is not even a full GTA game, but a DLC. But it's great at what it is doing, in my opinion. Johnny did have a background story, which made more sense, and he is more of a down to earth character. He is not the "I go to the heights I want, do the impossible and nothing is going to stop me" kind of protagonist. That's what I like the most about him.

rave2012
  • rave2012

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

WTF dude don't post the name of the person

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Johnny was a dick anyway. Who cares!

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

the ironic thing was people used to hate johnny because he was the kidnapper in gta iv. now people hate trevor because he killed johnny.
he was an ok character, but trevor was built a lot better and the killing of johnny really was meant to put fans on edge with this guy. i liked it for however disturbing it was.
  • Glumok likes this

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

I thought that scene was amazing, didn't see that one coming at all. Plus what happen was actually possible.

Apollo_33
  • Apollo_33

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Nice title, OP. The fact that you have ''Spoiler'' before the title really helps. Not.

rescue06
  • rescue06

captain stabbin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I found it ironic the he only played a 2 minute part in the game. Before release I thought he would be in longer than that.

grandtheftchronic
  • grandtheftchronic

Grand Thief Toker

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Johnny is the worst protagonist Rockstar ever created. He was the LEAST interesting, weakest and most forgettable. Maybe Rockstar felt that way too, and they decided to perform an exorcism of sorts. I was surprised they did it in such dramatic and demeaning fashion.

Lmfao, yeah because CJ and Luis were just so amazing. Unique, and such bright personalities, right? 
uh. If you remember correctly luis was hard as f*ck. Yeah he had his views on the gang life and wanted better but he didn't let ANYONE f*ck with him or his family. Loyal. One of my favorite by far
  • Jacob-B likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

The most well-mannered guy in GTA Online

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

FYI. Vic Vance got set up by Diaz and got killed 3 years after the first time he stepped his feet on Vice City.

Story twist, bro. It's emotional purpose.

I'm not a fan of J.K, but seeing him killed (and supposedly his trusted friends) made me sad. He was something.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Johnny was my favorite GTA protagonist until I saw this happen. Now he's in third place, under Trevor. Nigga got STOMPED to death... He went out like a chump

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

The Lost and the Damned was a disappointing story line to me. I was expecting this tough biker gang and their exploits and all I got was a bunch of Sons of Anarchy bs drama and a non-existent club by the end of the game. They even destroyed the great clubhouse and stick you in some broken down house which totally ruins sandbox play. It did for me anyway. Most of the gang was killed off and it was just a pathetic mess by the end. Lost and Damned for certain.

It didn't bother me at all to see a real hardened criminal like Trevor put an end to that wannabe Johnny. Trevor is by far my favorite character in GTA V and my second all time favorite after Niko. The rest of the main characters are just cookie cutter duplicates of characters we've seen over and over on film or TV. Trevor's psychopathic nature fits so perfectly into the GTA world. I like playing him most in sandbox mode after the main story because it makes perfect sense for him to be mowing down peds or getting into huge fights with everyone in sight. 

• Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

I think some people haven't finished the game yet, so you shouldn't put spoilers..

What? This happens like 10% into the game.
That doesn't really matter, because there are enuough people who still haven't played the game. For example PC gamers like myself...

Johnny is the worst protagonist Rockstar ever created. He was the LEAST interesting, weakest and most forgettable.

I don't know about you, but I think Luis and Carl were far worse. They were not interesting characters at all. They didn't even have a proper background story unlike Johnny. And the missions plus the stories did not make sense, either. The Lost and Damned is maybe not the best GTA, and Johnny isn't the best character ever, besides the game is not even a full GTA game, but a DLC. But it's great at what it is doing, in my opinion. Johnny did have a background story, which made more sense, and he is more of a down to earth character. He is not the "I go to the heights I want, do the impossible and nothing is going to stop me" kind of protagonist. That's what I like the most about him.
right bro, that's what I was gonna say. He had solid background. That's what everyone has in today's world. Anyways we can't help it, R* fked it

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Only reason anyone would think Johnny is a decent person, is because we play as him on TLaD.

He was a leader of a dark and violent motorbike gang, who does drugs and murders for profit. I'm more than glad for what Trevor did, and also, Trevor has his own personality, and having him be introduced into the game with that scene, makes a big impact.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

Only reason anyone would think Johnny is a decent person, is because we play as him on TLaD.

He was a leader of a dark and violent motorbike gang, who does drugs and murders for profit. I'm more than glad for what Trevor did, and also, Trevor has his own personality, and having him be introduced into the game with that scene, makes a big impact.

This^

At first I was actually pissed and wanted to kill Trevor myself....

None of my mates played TLaD so I had to explain to them what T had just done besides stamping on some flakey Meth heads... well head lol.

Then I realised.. that's just what he was now... a flakey meth head. I dunno wtf he did to let himself get into that state since leaving me... but what ever it was, it was a wrong move.... and lets face it, That whole scene really did give it to us (seeing as previous to the scene, Johnny was the most "crazy Badass" we had played in GTA), then T just rocks up and stamps its head in, and is like "Crazy?? I'll give you crazy... BOOM... right lets go get coffee"

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

This was pretty shocking but acceptable... the moment when I started to totally hate Trevor was /SPOILER/ when he killed Floyd - he took his appartment, made him help him and then kills him and his GF? He can be the biggest psycho in the world but this is inexcusable for me

its a f*cking game, chill  out.. people complain about this and the torture scene, people act likes it real life 

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Doppelgangers everywhere

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 07 October 2013 - 12:59 PM.

In the mission Friends Reuinited, you can hear

Spoiler
... they were right. He replaced his balls for a meth-addicted slag who he apparently cut out of his life by the end of TLAD. Coupled with his own meth addiction, he was going to die sooner or later. I liked him, but not how he turned out. Rockstar was far too anti-motorcycle gang. I mean, they made a DLC just to see it fall to sh*t. Hope to see the AoD make a comeback in future games.

billy2048
  • billy2048

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Those faggot bikers got what they deserved, couldn't stand those c*nts.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by Ash_735, 07 October 2013 - 01:06 PM.

As the above poster said (HoleInTheSky), the downfall of Johnny was ALWAYS going to be Ashley, throughout TLAD we always hear him say how bad she is, how he needs to cut her out, etc, but he still always gets roped into the business, the only reason Johnny kidnaps Roman is because Ashley pissed off some off Dimitri's guys, the only reason Johnny got into the Diamond deal (which killed Jim in the end) was because of Ashley again.

Anything that had a negative blowback effect in TLAD started with Ashley, where as most of the choices made by Johnny for the club, at least, went stable and profited. Now we flash forward five years and Ashley is getting banged in the ass by Trevor for Meth causing Johnny (now also hooked) to try and start something "I still love her man" was always his problem, Ashley was bad for Johnny, at one point in TLAD he even mentions that one day she'll be the death of him, and that actually happened, it was because of Ashley Johnny got hooked on Meth again and as a result turned into a weak shell that gets stamped out by Trevor. It's a character de-evolution, Johnny in GTA IV would never hug anyone he thought was dangerous, he even say this to Elizabeta, yet here in GTAV whilst wacked out, he lets TREVOR of all people hug him???

Moral of the story, stay away from Meth and women hooked on Meth, no matter how much you love them.

The additional details from "Friends Reunited" conirmed this, ever since Johnny got hooked again, he's been making bad choice after bad choice for the gang to the point where some of the remaining bikers actually think it would have been better if Billy wasn't killed and remained in charge of the gang.

• TheDeaconBosco, TaviColen123 and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

U guys shouldn't forget the past man. Johny had big reputation in liberty city. The whole city was under his control. I guess R* disappointed the fans of johny

I agree. I didn't like Johnny and "TLAD" that much, but for all the fans it must felt like a kick into the pecker when seeing that rocker die by getting punched in the face 2 times…

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

I still think it is perfect.

Johnny is killed due to Ashley's addictions. Ashley is later killed in an orgy with 4 other men. Ironically everyone died in that orgy.

It is on Weazel News in V.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by CloudHigh, 07 October 2013 - 01:17 PM.

U guys shouldn't forget the past man. Johny had big reputation in liberty city. The whole city was under his control. I guess R* disappointed the fans of johny

I agree. I didn't like Johnny and "TLAD" that much, but for all the fans it must felt like a kick into the pecker when seeing that rocker die by getting punched in the face 2 times
What power are you guys talking about? By the end of TLaD, Johnny's Lost Chapter was done, there was really no one left to lead, his personal life was f*cked with Ashley and was living in a run down shack. He was still an addict with his whore girlfriend, and was spiralling into depression. It only makes sense to find Johnny being killed by a dealer of what he is addicted to.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Christ people, it is a game.....  I think they did it as an example of how bad ass Trevor really is, that was the whole point, for you to be in awe that Trevor could take out a badass like him. Score, point Rockstar

C4RR4NZ4
  • C4RR4NZ4

Peerless

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Because he saw a f*cking ghost

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Johnny was a little pussy. In the real world, people like him get laughed at by biker gangs and everyone else. R* seen this flaw after they saw most people just didn't like that little girl, so they remedied it by having Canadian homosexual Trevor kill him and coenhole his girlfriend. Many, many polls here at the forums have shown little Johnny to be the lamest protag of all time. It's an almost unanimous opinion. It's one of the very few things I liked about V. Good times curb stomping him.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

That's what happens when you turn into a meth head

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Johnny was a little pussy. In the real world, people like him get laughed at by biker gangs and everyone else. R* seen this flaw after they saw most people just didn't like that little girl, so they remedied it by having Canadian homosexual Trevor kill him

Too bad most of the people are SA fans who don't see what a pussy CJ was. I would've celebrated the game if they would've made Trevor rape and kill CJ instead of Johnny. That would be hilarious - to me at least

• TheDeaconBosco likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users