Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why doesn't the armor disappear after being used up?

4 replies to this topic
Boddah
  • Boddah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

So I bought armor from Ammunation a few days ago, and quickly lost it in a mission, but the armor is still on my character and I can't take it off. Does anybody know how to fix this?

wamuzu
  • wamuzu

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Hold select, go to inventory scroll down to armor and put none. But I agree the character should take it off when its used up, like when he takes off his helmet after getting off a bike.

SmokeCheeba
  • SmokeCheeba

Just chillin'

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by SmokeCheeba, 05 October 2013 - 07:59 PM.

Hold select/back to open the Online quick-menu. In the inventory one of the options will let you equip/unequip the armor (its just for looks tho, it wont protect you unless you actually buy another one)

Boddah
  • Boddah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Ah, thank you so much! I was getting really annoyed seeing the camo print armor always on my character haha.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Ah, thank you so much! I was getting really annoyed seeing the camo print armor always on my character haha.

i knew you could take it off, but like you i assumed he would take it off when it was used, so i was heading into missions using no armor!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users