Photo

Military Gear

95 replies to this topic
kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Are there military like gear in the online part of the game, like the scuba land gear, or a noose uniform? 
I think rockstar should add some of the heist uniforms to the online aspect of the game.

• GKS Sahara likes this

DocWiener
  • DocWiener

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Are there military like gear in the online part of the game, like the scuba land gear, or a noose uniform? 
I think rockstar should add some of the heist uniforms to the online aspect of the game.

Maybe in future updates.

• NeilL95 likes this

KamikaziOtter
  • KamikaziOtter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

A interesting little trick I pulled last night, scored me a military jeep (which your not supposed to be able to keep)...

Get a 2* rating by killing someone near the Zancudo base... MP's will come by in a jeep, kill them (bringing your wanted rating to 3*) and head up the mountain to escape the chopper.

When done drive it back to town and LSC to install a tracker... If you drive it to your garage it will tell you "You are not allowed to steal/store a car worth more than 50k" however if you install the tracker at LS Customs and then exit the game, when you return to online, the jeep will be stored in your garage anyway!

• wigwam and SCS_Skreamies like this

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

Maybe in future updates.

I hope so

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Yes. I have black SWAT gear outfit with black bulletproof vest and black open face helmet, and there's also camo clothing that I'm going to get when it unlocks.

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Yes. I have black SWAT gear outfit with black bulletproof vest and black open face helmet, and there's also camo clothing that I'm going to get when it unlocks.

Can you post a picture to prove it?

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Same sounds cool pic and how?

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Chaos?

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

ndogav.jpg

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

ndogav.jpg

Doesn't look like anything except a black motorcycle helmet, sunglasses, and a bulletproof vest from Ammu-Nation.

• Clueless Muffin, JayS09, SCS_Skreamies and 6 others like this

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

ndogav.jpg

Doesn't look like anything except a black motorcycle helmet, sunglasses, and a bulletproof vest from Ammu-Nation.

Yeah right, Its just regular clothes with a kevlar. At least i managed to make a PMC/Mercenary like character :)

0_0.jpg

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

But still this is my favorite one.

0_0.jpg

• GKS Sahara likes this

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 05 October 2013 - 09:17 PM.

ndogav.jpg

I have played many games and MMORPG's so I'm used to making whatever is available work for my character. My character looks like SWAT in game. In roleplaying games even in LARP in real life it might not be perfect but it's good enough.

• z0etr0pe likes this

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

ndogav.jpg

I have played many games and MMORPG's and I am used to making whatever is available work for my character. My character look's like SWAT in game. In roleplaying games even in LARP in real life it might not be perfect but it's good enough.

I never saw any swat member wear a motorcycle helmet...But i'm not going to argue :)

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

ndogav.jpg

I have played many games and MMORPG's and I am used to making whatever is available work for my character. My character look's like SWAT in game. In roleplaying games even in LARP in real life it might not be perfect but it's good enough.

Do your thing, make it work. It doesn't look like a perfect SWAT character, but you have to make due, yeah? I'd suggest getting the tucked in charcoal dress shirt instead of the T-Shirt if possible, looks more professional in my opinion.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

ndogav.jpg

I never saw any swat member wear a motorcycle helmet...But i'm not going to argue :)

Oh yeah she also has high heel boots haha! :lol:

I guess it would be cool to have more realistic gear, but whatever. 

wigwam
  • wigwam

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

A interesting little trick I pulled last night, scored me a military jeep (which your not supposed to be able to keep)...

Get a 2* rating by killing someone near the Zancudo base... MP's will come by in a jeep, kill them (bringing your wanted rating to 3*) and head up the mountain to escape the chopper.

When done drive it back to town and LSC to install a tracker... If you drive it to your garage it will tell you "You are not allowed to steal/store a car worth more than 50k" however if you install the tracker at LS Customs and then exit the game, when you return to online, the jeep will be stored in your garage anyway!

hahaha this worked! i picked a car to be replaced but its still there too. 3 cars in a 2 car garage. the jeep replaced my bmx !! lol

Whysoserious5150
  • Whysoserious5150

Joker

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

can't get full char pic but I got tan chinos and tan hinterlands to match.0_0.jpg

Michael_Westin
  • Michael_Westin

OperatorStatus

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

Swat? Bro do you even operate? #operatorstatus
  • GranSnake and ArmyDeCalifornia like this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

I have tonnes of Camo gear for my female character! no idea if the male characters have this selection...

Teqnikal
  • Teqnikal

Letīs be realistic, demand the impossible!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

Ill post my character after i'm back home, he has that 'Mercenary hitman' kind of look

GtaPlayer325
  • GtaPlayer325

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

I have a pretty nice lookin' Military/PMC looking guy. I can also make a more US ARMY looking guy. I'll post a few pics later.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

I've been wondering how to get a Merryweather jeep to complete my character. Anybody know how to get one?

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

idk. I dress myself with black shirt and pants then put on a standart bulletproof jacket.

Or else I put forest camo stuff then put on the light bulletproof jacket.

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

I've been wondering how to get a Merryweather jeep to complete my character. Anybody know how to get one?

Just get someone to send Mercs after you, kill them, then you can keep their jeep.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

Yesi have a pretty good set up with black army cap, black tucked in shirt black cargo pants black hinterland boots with a gray bp vest looks pretty military or private security will get photo later.

But I do think it would be awesome to be able to purchase NOOSE or military outfits. Should be easy enough since they already load in the game. Would be awesome for RP. My little crew sometimes all wear this outfit when we go out for an evening of shoot em up missions.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by z0etr0pe, 04 February 2014 - 09:43 AM.

the bikini top seems to be the only top for a female that has camo in it as far as i could find. unfortunate.

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

the bikini top is silly, i know, but unfortunately it is the only top for a female that has camo in it as far as i could find.

i-KzHZnHv-XL.jpg

Woodland camo bullet resistant vest.  

• -Velox likes this

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

Here's the best looking army gear IMO:

0_0.jpg