Quantcast

» «
Photo

Concerning Grove Street and the Ballas (San andreas Spoiler)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic
alamo sea
  • alamo sea

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by Azazel, 06 October 2013 - 08:35 PM.

thats f*ckin weird bro.

DAFUQ!

DELETE THAT!! my bro went on my PC! sorry!!!! please remove that sick sh*t!

AzEdit™ › Charming brother. He got you banned. Make sure you make him feel that. :)

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

Franklin was born 1988

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

thats f*ckin weird bro.

AzEdit™ › Why on earth would you quote such a post? You're making my job much harder.

what did i miss? 

Supermazter1
  • Supermazter1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

I don't believe this! Why are you guys arguing like this?! You're not seeing this whole thing correctly. Both sides are right and wrong, allow me try to explain.

San Andreas had so many things Gta v doesn't have but gta v has things sa doesn't have. Think of this as one of the developers in the game would. They want to add new things to it and take away some it's what makes each one of their games unique. They took away the gang wars, turf options, gang recruitment and such but added a bigger more detailed world with the best online game play I've ever seen with abilities to buy cars, apartments and such. I've seen the desert that is supposedly gone on TV in a commercial on gta so they just didn't want to put it in the game and I've heard cj calling one of his gang members several times. The gang member answers his phone and says "what's good cj?"

Yes cj is probably in the game as the guy who was highly active in his gang and is now dealing with his own business and yes it is a different universe where cj didn't turn into the all powerful leader that crushed all these other gangs into the ground like you all did in the game but he would still be there.

Let's stop fighting and realize that what we really would like is at least one mission where you meet him and go kill ballas just like in the old times, no you wouldn't play as him and no he would not be the immortal cj we played as but our hero would be there.

To my opinion rockstar gave an answer about different universe's precisely because of this. The changes made to the game. I wouldn't care if it was the same universe or a different one because I know that in their work change is needed. Let's all come to realize this.

My last suggestion is that we go flood rockstar mail with requests to get at least one more mission with our old hero wether he is the same cj or not. I would just be happy to see him exist in this new world.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

I don't believe this! Why are you guys arguing like this?!

Why are you addressing members who had this conversation 8 months ago?

Please don't bump posts to commune with the past, especially since there is a current topic on this subject right here--->http://gtaforums.com...-vs-3d-in-gta5/

Closed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users