Sniper Rifle Location?

7 replies to this topic
SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Heyho, quick question here:

I recently unlocked the sniper rifle, but it costs 19600$ and I was like: Nope. 

Now, my question: Yesterday I obtained it through a mission, deathmatch, whatever, I don't know. 

I would like to know if anyone has more information on this, because if I pick it up now, I'll be able to keep it and just have to buy the ammo for it. Thanks in advance.

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

bump, have the same question

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Uhhh... you could just get the money for it and buy it? It's pretty simple... and it's not really a lot of money if you're active in events and missions, I was able to get the adv scope and silencer for it as well because it's honestly not that much. 2 good deathmatch wins is all it takes to pay for that sniper, that's it. 

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

not sure about after the patch but if you do a survival you get to keep the weapons.

i've got an auto-shotgun that I dont have the level for

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

I had the same thing happen to me with the SMG. Im only a level 10 player so im kind of new. But i did a deathmatch and picked up the mini SMG and kept if after the match and just bought ammo for it. I also picked up a big big big LMG or something like that but im assuming since its not in my level range i was unable to keep it.

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Now, my question: Yesterday I obtained it through a mission, deathmatch, whatever, I don't know. 

I would like to know if anyone has more information on this, because if I pick it up now, I'll be able to keep it and just have to buy the ammo for it. Thanks in advance.

Get inside the Police Maverick, one spawns on the hospital roof in south LS with a paramedic livery :)

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

....buy a cheap attachment for a gun a you find but would like to keep perm................ I found a free Sniper doing a Gang Hideout near the Strip Club. BTW do hideouts on Single. Once you start one no one can harm you but after its done well good luck trying to get rewards. 

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Get inside the Police Maverick, one spawns on the hospital roof in south LS with a paramedic livery :)

Which hospital is this? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users