Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

panic over, onlines back om ladies

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by C4-_-GIBBfather, 05 October 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Lets turn this tread into something positive?! :) We all know now that the servers have issue, and will be back online asap.

So how long have you been able to play online? And what do you Think is the most positive thing and worst thing about gtao?

I go first. I have played 30 hours and have reached level 16.

Positive thing : GTAO are going to last a werylong time. we will get more dlcs in future and the content creator wile make the game wery deaph in all types of challenges. Like they say in the game; Endless operturnitys :)

Worst thing: I acctullay spended some ime thinking on this one.... sure are alot of glitches and bugs and personaly small misslikes about sertan things. And i dont know realy what is the worst thing... I say server issues in general will be wery bad :( hoppfully over time that will not bee a issue :)

This tread will die out as soon as the game are online again so. sorry for lack in English.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Next few hours are going to be jobs up, jobs down, connected, disconnected, loading, not loading, online, offline. But mostly offline.

Cheers!

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Rockstar should never have made this. They aren't at all prepared to handling something this big.

they are, it's just the first weekend it's been online. sooner or later the numbers of people playing online will level out and it will be as stable as red dead or GTAIV

Lol funny how you don't bring up R*'s previous online title. Max payne 3 multiplayer had severe issues since it's launch, and they never got fixed. And that was a relatively simple closed map competitive third person shooter.

Now we have a huge open world with a sh*t ton of features... I'll be surprised if they ever get it working properly like RDR multiplayer.

People say this, but after the first month on PC, I never had issues.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Rockstar should never have made this. They aren't at all prepared to handling something this big.

they are, it's just the first weekend it's been online. sooner or later the numbers of people playing online will level out and it will be as stable as red dead or GTAIV

Lol funny how you don't bring up R*'s previous online title. Max payne 3 multiplayer had severe issues since it's launch, and they never got fixed. And that was a relatively simple closed map competitive third person shooter.

Now we have a huge open world with a sh*t ton of features... I'll be surprised if they ever get it working properly like RDR multiplayer.

People say this, but after the first month on PC, I never had issues.

That's awesome then, maybe the PC didn't have as many issues (if any). I just know on consoles it had some serious problems that apparently couldn't be fixed. Granted I still played and enjoyed the game, so as long as R* get GTAO to that point I'm fine.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Personally I wonder if we're going to have to put up with this until the new COD comes out and all the kids f*ck off to play that instead...
  • natsamson likes this

slight
  • slight

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Instead of talking sh*t about how bad the server is be grateful that online was free for us so instead of talking sh*t donate them!!

• Rex budman likes this

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Rockstar will without a doubt fix the issues. You have to remember this a project which Rockstar will nurse for many years down the line. GTA Online is the future for GTA gaming and is without a doubt the main project they wil be working on. I'm sure they will release other games, of course the will. But i don't think we will ever see a standalone GTA again, it will online for now on. So with that being said, i think R* will be set on fixing issues. We're their customers for years to come, especially when online moves onto next gen. 

• C4-_-GIBBfather likes this

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Instead of talking sh*t about how bad the server is be grateful that online was free for us so instead of talking sh*t donate them!!

I would consider donating if it was working properly, When I bought a game I don't want to wonder if I can play today or not.

I just want to play when I want to, not when they let me.

• JoeB likes this

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Can we play today ??

Dead1y-Derri
  • Dead1y-Derri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

I would consider donating if it was working properly, When I bought a game I don't want to wonder if I can play today or not.

I just want to play when I want to, not when they let me.

Well to be fair its the first weekend of launch and a game this size is bound to have troubles. I think over the next month or so they'll sort things out and get things back to normal. 

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Rockstar will without a doubt fix the issues. You have to remember this a project which Rockstar will nurse for many years down the line. GTA Online is the future for GTA gaming and is without a doubt the main project they wil be working on. I'm sure they will release other games, of course the will. But i don't think we will ever see a standalone GTA again, it will online for now on. So with that being said, i think R* will be set on fixing issues. We're their customers for years to come, especially when online moves onto next gen. 

"Customers for years to come." 

That all depends on how quick they get this stable. You will have your tolerate people, but if they keep letting down the general consumer, they'll surely lose those customers. Same customers wanting to rage on the reviews for GTA Online's performance. 

schadowlol
  • schadowlol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Gosh, guys. This was a long awaited title. R* clearly stated online could be buggy because there wasn't a beta. And they earned so much cash, im sure they will improve this game. Some people keep whining here, for god sake just shut the hell up and act decent.

Kynismus
  • Kynismus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

We need to concentrate on the main problem!

There are too many Americans playing GTA 5 Online because they were sent to furlough because of the government shutdown.

We need to fix that. Call Obama.

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

happy-monday.gif

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

pretty stable for me since like thursday i have seen much worse from much larger and far more experienced online gaming developers

Dead1y-Derri
  • Dead1y-Derri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Why do people keep saying they won't be up until Monday has R* actually said this? 

DeadlyWarrior91
  • DeadlyWarrior91

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

servers still offline?

Alendo
  • Alendo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Why do people keep saying they won't be up until Monday has R* actually said this? 

No, but there will probably be a lot more strain on the servers during the weekend than during weekdays, and that is probably also why the servers are down now. It's saturday :/ Sucks, but that's how it is

Deevil1998
  • Deevil1998

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

i hope server are back sudnay

Dead1y-Derri
  • Dead1y-Derri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

No, but there will probably be a lot more strain on the servers during the weekend than during weekdays, and that is probably also why the servers are down now. It's saturday :/ Sucks, but that's how it is

I think they'll be back up today hopefully.

i hope server are back sudnay

Well until then I think I'll go and try the BF4 Beta, maybe that'll be more stable. 

Famous-CLS
  • Famous-CLS

'Verve

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

When will we be able to play Online again! God Rockstar has made the worst possible start to GTA Online....

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

When will we be able to play Online again! God Rockstar has made the worst possible start to GTA Online....

Dude, it is weekend... what do you expect? 

Fully stable working servers without errors or problems and 100% no laggs that have a fast connection???????

Ryza
  • Ryza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

They've shutdown the server to add heists into online

hankmoody
  • hankmoody

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

What you on about we paid for the game so it isn't free! Say's on the back of the case multiplayer when I bought it. I can't believe people say that we had to "download" the multiplayer after we bought the game which isn't true at all. All that download did was activate the multiplayer that is already on the disk. Do people really think that a 50mb download holds the whole multiplayer!?!?!?!  :facedesk:

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Rockstar should of just waited until next gen for online. It could of been their first release. Then they would of had the whole next gen for online. They should of just worked on single player only for V. 

• orangensaft likes this

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by orangensaft, 05 October 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Rockstar should of just waited until next gen for online. It could of been their first release. Then they would of had the whole next gen for online. They should of just worked on single player only for V.

agree

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

As someone already posted, we are the Beta.  There's likely to be teething issues.

Chill out, spend time with your families, girlfriends (yes some of us do have them ;) ) so then you are in the good behaviour books for when it is stable and you can ignore them then!

Don't rage or use up all of your gaming time before we get started, this could be huge, and amazing, we are going to help mould this world with Rockstar.

Be part of the process, not part of the problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users