Quantcast

» «
Photo

What cars do you own at the moment? What are you saving up for?

63 replies to this topic
Warm custard
  • Warm custard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

I've only got a blista compact at the moment. Quick enough to get me around comfortably, but I'm trying to save up for a rapid gt and I'm dreaming about getting an entity :p

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 05 October 2013 - 01:25 PM.

I have a Futo, I used to have Sabre GT as my first personal vehicle but I don't know why I changed it. Probably because everyone says Futo is awesome... which it is, have to admit.

Haven't decided that what I'm saving for. Are the cars purchasable in Internet the same as in Single-Player?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

I have (read: had) a Sabre Turbo for one character and a Vapid Dominator for the other.

Heisenberg666
  • Heisenberg666

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

I have a Injector and I love bit. I'm planning on buying the grotto carbonazzaire or whatever. F*ck the adder.

TCESylver
  • TCESylver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

I started with a Fusilade and now I also own a Coquette which is one of my fav in the game!

ADowbs
  • ADowbs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Started in a Sabre GT, which I still have, along with the Elegy RH8 and Pagassi Ruffian I just bought. 

Hidden75432
  • Hidden75432

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

None, since anything i own seems to dissapear (lmao). Im just saving up money in the bank for when things are fixed to buy, as long as that stays. (lmao again)

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Right now, I have a cadillac. Like, a retro one. No idea what the GTA name is for it. 

And I finally got my 80k apartment, so next is getting my Z-Type. Then I'm satisified. 

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I have a vapid dominator at the moment,which I'm not getting rid of since it won me every race I've ever been in using muscle cars :D. But other then that,I'm just trying to get the 400k apartment to slowly fill it up with cars :)

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

idk the gta name but i have a bmw 7 series blue and black with lvl 1 upgrades 

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by Hallgarth, 05 October 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Right now, I have a cadillac. Like, a retro one. No idea what the GTA name is for it. 

And I finally got my 80k apartment, so next is getting my Z-Type. Then I'm satisified. 

You mean the convertible? Tornado might be what you're talking about, but it's more 57 chevy bel-air.

Danielpls
  • Danielpls

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by Danielpls, 05 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Currently have a Gallivanter Baller and I'm saving up for the 400k apartment, got 100k atm so not too far away. Also saving for a Cheetah.

T23
  • T23

Hi, How Are Ya

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Well, i own an Entity XF at the moment ;) saving up for no other cars as this is my favorite

Lauren-of-Lore
  • Lauren-of-Lore

Queen of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

My favorite car in the game :) The Feltzer

mR9czUJ.jpg

I'm saving up for either a helicopter or a plane whenever I'm able to buy them. I don't own a helipad or hangar yet :( 

SyahKeller
  • SyahKeller

Sadism

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Just bought Bullet yesterday and I'm off to purchase Pegassi Vacca once the servers are live.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 05 October 2013 - 04:19 PM.

You mean the convertible? Tornado might be what you're talking about, but it's more 57 chevy bel-air.

Yeah, it is a convertible.  And yep! It's the tornado.  And yeah, it definitely is more of a 57 chevy bel-air. 

All I know is, I love it.  And it's a great alternative till I can get my Z-Type on Online. 

Sciborg
  • Sciborg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

My main car is the glorious Karin Futo. If you can't remember it, it's this one: http://images.wikia....A4-GT-front.jpg

Let me start by saying that all my friends laugh at me when I show up in this car and I'm sure many of you are wondering why I use this 80s reject-lookalike. Well there are two reasons, one, it's damn fast. I haven't seen a non-luxury car beat me on acceleration with equal mods, and I've only been overtaken by muscle cars on highways.

Second, and by far most importantly, I leave my doors unlocked because I play with a lot of friends of friends who don't fit in the friends & crew restriction. Because of that, whenever I have a luxurious and fast looking car everyone tries to steal it when they kill me in free roam. The better they think the car is, the more the griefers want to blow it up. No one, absolutely no one, steals the Karin Futo.

I've snazzed it up now, pearlescent red on black undercoat, tinted windows, roof lip and spoiler with skirts, front and rear bumpers and turbo so the acceleration bar is maxed. I am honestly in love with the way it looks. But still no one bothers to take it, I just leave it outside a shop with people all around and it'll be sitting there where I left it 5 minutes later. Little do they know this little Karin Futo is faster 0-100 than everyone else. I love this car.

• skinku likes this

Weaponx757
  • Weaponx757

Player Hater

• Members

I have a vapid dominator at the moment,which I'm not getting rid of since it won me every race I've ever been in using muscle cars :D. But other then that,I'm just trying to get the 400k apartment to slowly fill it up with cars :)

The 205k apartment has the same exact inside and 10 car garage as the 400k one. The only difference is the view from the windows.

7nvd
  • 7nvd

Wakeboarder

• Members
  • Netherlands

I have the mini cooper car right now, but I'm saving for the Carbonizzare ;)

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

I just pimped out my Elegy, and I just bought a Voltic. I loves that car in singleplayer.

The one I'd really live to get, I've only seen once in singleplayer, and I don't know what it is. Maybe you guys can help.

Its been shown in the GTA:O gameplay trailer when it mentions the races. It was like.. a yellow supercar or something (I'm bad with cars) had no roof, and it had these two almost like.. adjacent vent type things popping up along the back.

Anybody know the one I'm talking about?

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

gonna trick out a dominator, get the elegy rh8 and trick that one out and gonna buy a feltzer and maybe cheetah. 

after that i will see :p

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by TimFL, 05 October 2013 - 04:23 PM.

None, since anything i own seems to dissapear (lmao). Im just saving up money in the bank for when things are fixed to buy, as long as that stays. (lmao again)

The last patch fixed it (atleast the apartment + money disappearing bug).

Buy one of the 200k+ apartments, they all seem to have exactly the same interior + garage. Only difference being the view.

I own the Vapid Dominator and I'm saving up for an apartment and a Vacca (like 240k or so I forgot).

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by kastrenzo, 05 October 2013 - 04:24 PM.

All I have is a car, a few guns and a few changes of clothes.

Waiting for the damned cash shop to reopen so I can just get it over with.  I'm not a console gamer so I'm massivley handicapped using a controller, and I don't mind buying in game cash/money.  I did it for Planetside 2 back in the day.

EDIT - Er wait didn't read the full title.

All I have right now is a Dominator,  People keep trying to steal it it's mildly annoying.

Only other vehicles I want off the top of my head is a Sentinel and a Sandking or Sadler, I'll get those when I have a garage though

Electrogypsy
  • Electrogypsy

Funhaus enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:25 PM Edited by electrogypsy, 05 October 2013 - 04:27 PM.

I have a Hotknife and a Zion at the moment.

0_0.jpg

• GothamWinterWarz likes this

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Currently have a Karin Sultan. Saving up for a 10car garage apartment, then i want the DB5 look-a-like.

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

i hate how these cars have made up names that i dont know which one is which. I have a 7 series BMW 

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 05 October 2013 - 04:30 PM.

I currently have the sabre gt, I love it but it needs to be majorly upgraded. I'm planning on getting the tornado and the entity along with the bati street bike. But I first need a garage for all those haha.
Plus I'm hoping I can get my Gtr, cause that baby just rips up the streets!

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

The 205k apartment has the same exact inside and 10 car garage as the 400k one. The only difference is the view from the windows.

The last patch fixed it (atleast the apartment + money disappearing bug).

Buy one of the 200k+ apartments, they all seem to have exactly the same interior + garage. Only difference being the view.

I own the Vapid Dominator and I'm saving up for an apartment and a Vacca (like 240k or so I forgot).

yea,I've read of the interiors and garages being the same. But i actually prefer the mountainside view :D

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

I've got a fully souped up Futo and a fully souped up Feltzer, I love them both.

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by ajma420, 05 October 2013 - 04:38 PM.

I have the Futo, Carbonezarri, the Double-T, and of course, the RH8. I am saving for the Vacca (though I could buy it now and not upgrade it) and eventually, the Entity XF and Annihilator helo.

Currently Lv 34 with ~$300k and I need like 20ish more wins to get all the race parts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users