Photo

Worst Thing You've Done So Far

29 replies to this topic
b2ld2f
  • b2ld2f

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

I got online for the first time last night and played for a few hours.  Had a great time and people were generally pretty cool (oddly enough). So after a while I was cruising around in a semi and saw some guy in a clothing store with his obnoxious purple car parked out front.  So I drove full speed into the car.  I ended up flipping his car over and trapping the guy in the store.

0_0.jpg

Took the picture standing on his overturned car.  I let him out after a while, he seemed upset with me.  Sorry about that, random dude.  I kind of feel bad about it now.

• Saint. likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 05 October 2013 - 01:12 PM.

I went into a killing spree with Sawed-off Shotgun and a Micro SMG in a lobby of level 5-10's (I am now level 11, was something like 9 then) when I got pissed off to the morons who were killing me when I was in Passive Mode in my car and trying to drive over me, while they were acting like straight out of a CoD-video.

I emptied the lobby of them pretty quickly.

nhack002
  • nhack002

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Haha, I am going to do that when somebody robs a store. You know, make your car only available to you and block the door.

GTAUserNameHere
  • GTAUserNameHere

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

I like to hunt bounties when I can, but seems it angers people because I usually get kick after I get someone.

ItsTotesSoFluffy
  • ItsTotesSoFluffy

Zombie

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

Me and my friend were robbing a store and I accidentally pressed circle and knocked him out dead LOL :D bit of a fail on my part but hilarious.

Shadowgale
  • Shadowgale

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Some guy was getting close to me on a road, so I shot at his car a little and he went away

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Some guy ran me over (it was deliberate and if I hadn't vaulted over the fence he would've killed me), so I kept setting high bounties on him.

Jack188817
  • Jack188817

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Some guy was getting close to me on a road, so I shot at his car a little and he went away

Badass.jpeg

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

Two guys robbed the "7-11" store. I waited for them to come outside and let them eat sawed off shells. Does anyone know if we get all the money they have on them? Because I have only been getting $100 the rare few times i have tried to kill a random.

kalr89
  • kalr89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Throwing a sticky bomb on people's cars when they are on stores etc... it's funny as f*ck but I feel like a prick sometimes!

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Me and my friend were robbing a store and I accidentally pressed circle and knocked him out dead LOL :D bit of a fail on my part but hilarious.

I accidentally did that too! The guy respawn ed and still picked me up though (I think he knew it was an accident, we weren't using mics). But I gave him 5k though.

el superhippo
  • el superhippo

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Normally I dont kill randoms, so now I feel bad-mainly because of my misplaced aggression.

I was in a room with low levels. About 6 under level 10. Im was nearly level 20 then. However there was one other person who could place a hit. (above lvl 10)

I get a txt saying I had a bounty on mt head and I assumed it was the only other person who could have placed the hit. SO I proceed to rain hell on him with whatever I had at the time. Jets, grenades, cars etc.

At the time I had no idea the game sometimes would place a random hit on you.

So sorry for killing you about 30 times random dude. The death cost alone probably set him back a good 15 grand or more.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Killed this guy after he exited the Modshop and stole his brand new modded whip. He started chasing me around the city. I killed him a few times, totaled his vehicle to the point of it almost blowing up and then parked it in the middle of an intersection, took of a selfie, and texted him a PM telling him now he can come and get his whip back.

0_0.jpg

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:01 PM Edited by Marck527, 05 October 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Killed this guy after he exited the Modshop and stole his brand new modded whip. He started chasing me around the city. I killed him a few times, totaled his vehicle to the point of it almost blowing up and then parked it in the middle of an intersection, took of a selfie, and texted him a PM telling him now he can come and get his whip back.

0_0.jpg

Wow your a real asshole lol

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 05 October 2013 - 02:04 PM.

0_0.jpg

Wow your a real asshole lol

Yeah, I felt kinda bad afterwards :p but he was talking mad sh*t before all of that happened.

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

It's the Quenchiest!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Haha, I am going to do that when somebody robs a store. You know, make your car only available to you and block the door.

Enjoy the stickybombs.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

Me and a mate picked up these two guys in their car with a cargobob and dropped them in the military base. Watched them get killed from above.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

I like to hunt bounties when I can, but seems it angers people because I usually get kick after I get someone.

I have never been kicked and I piss a lot of people off. I just hate it when you be a bounty hunter and they get super pissed at you and put a bounty on the killer. I mean its nothing personal I'm just making paper :/

b2ld2f
  • b2ld2f

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Me and a mate picked up these two guys in their car with a cargobob and dropped them in the military base. Watched them get killed from above.

That's hilarious.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 05 October 2013 - 02:18 PM.

That's hilarious.

you don't get bad sport if you drop them in the sea either

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Two guys robbed the "7-11" store. I waited for them to come outside and let them eat sawed off shells. Does anyone know if we get all the money they have on them? Because I have only been getting $100 the rare few times i have tried to kill a random.

Yes, I was robbing a store and the cashier threw the money at some random guy who just happened to walk in, he tried to run off with my money but I popped a cap in his face as he tried to get in the car, he dropped 1 stack of $100 and 1 stack of $1754 or something like that.

I suppose that was the store money

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Me and my friend robbed a store he yelled

“MONEY NOW OR I’LL SMASH YOUR SKULL IN!"

He then smacked me with a baseball bat and we both laughed like crazy for a couple minutes

• lannydee likes this

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Your friends got a glass jaw.

Auztinito
  • Auztinito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by Auztinito, 05 October 2013 - 02:26 PM.

Ran a guy over & executed him with Sawed-off & took his personal vehicle & jerry can t.Torched it & while on fire I shot gas tank completely destroying then went on to kill him 5 times.He shouldn't hit my car.

PsycoJuana
  • PsycoJuana

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by PsycoJuana, 05 October 2013 - 02:32 PM.

My biggest mistake playing with a out mic! Lol missing out on talking with peeps and teaming up. Plus buying a surpressior didn't realize it was 12k broke the bank!

PJ

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

My brother and I encountered a fellow standing next to his modded Sabre, so I got out of the car, my brother ran the guy over, and I stole the car. We took it a couple blocks down the street, parked it in an intersection and beat it into an unusable pile of metal. The guy came back full speed and returned the favor.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

I robbed a store not realising I had no ammo in my pistol and I shot the register to make the shop keeper empty the till faster, he heard the click of the empty gun and pulled out a shop gun and killed me.

bingozf
  • bingozf

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

Blew up a kids car funny thing is he didnt know how to get it back so he started crying and i felt bad afterwards

normanself
  • normanself

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

I robbed a store not realising I had no ammo in my pistol and I shot the register to make the shop keeper empty the till faster, he heard the click of the empty gun and pulled out a shop gun and killed me.

Funny as funk!

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

I saw some guy driving his sedan around downtown LS, I got in the back and he didn’t notice me (Genius here...)

He started driving into gang territory so I shot a member, all the ballas aggrod I escaped with almost no health but the guys car... it didn’t do so well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users