Photo

SUBMARINE AND DIVING/SCUBA GEAR ONLINE

40 replies to this topic
bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I found the submarine at the normal docks, where you get your boats.

And I got a boat ride with the Merryweather fellas, stole the dinghy but didn't get the diving suit.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Find a dinghy and you'll have scuba gear. Maybe.

That was the only way to get it in single player.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

IIRC if you exited the sub when partially submerged in water during SP you exited with scuba gear? wonder if it's the same with Online?

If I can be bothered to go on GTAO tonight I'll take a look.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Find a dinghy and you'll have scuba gear. Maybe.

That was the only way to get it in single player.

Not in merryweather's dinghy.

jesse_a29
  • jesse_a29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Its at the boat docks just North of the lifeguard main building and across from the helipads. Your level has to be up and it doesn't spawn every time. Leave and come back a couple times. Scuba gear is not available online yet and the sub is a single person vehicle with two seats. The only use for it so far is to screw with people when you have a bounty.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Well its possible to buy an Apache (Annihilator) and the Titan which is a 10 seater, as well as some other vehicles unavailable from SP, have you checked the docks website for purchasing vehicles? Edit: its not on the Docks website, you must unlock it at a higher level like most things

Just out of my own best interest and to stop me from going mad (OCD), the Annihilator's a Black Hawk hybrid.

• OptionalZero likes this

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

???

???

???

The submarine spawns at the same location as it does in single player for me. I don't know if there's other locations but its at the left side of the map, I think between fort Zancundo and Mount Chilliad, there's a little road heading towards a small pier with a wooden house on it. The submarine spawn at the left side of the pier, but if you're level 50 it's replaced by a jetski I think or even something else already.

Other locations.

NE: South of Light House and North of Factory/Plant on shore. There is a small shack between and it's near there.

SE: MerryWeather Dock, same location as heli spawn point. Inside the building. Don't shoot or aim at anyone and you can walk right in.

We are around 45-55 and found it tonight in the Los Santos Marina.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

I just now found the submarine in Online. It is on the East coast of the island, south of the light house but north of the chemical plant, just of the shore. Hope this helps.

Can anyone confirm this?

I just did a few sweeps of the described area in a helicopter, couldn't spot it.

I can confirm this location. I haven't found one anywhere else. It is right off the beach.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

I just now found the submarine in Online. It is on the East coast of the island, south of the light house but north of the chemical plant, just of the shore. Hope this helps.

Can anyone confirm this?

I just did a few sweeps of the described area in a helicopter, couldn't spot it.

I can confirm this location. I haven't found one anywhere else. It is right off the beach.

Inside the MerryWeather Dock Building. S/SE. Don't shoot and you can walk right in. Same location as their helipad.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

Merryweather docks, east and west coast. But just go to merryweathers pier.

Krakken232
  • Krakken232

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

I get a sub spawn 90% of the time in the Merryweather sub pen (the small piers between the airport and the freight yard).  It's the big warehouse with the guarded gate and the huge cut-apart nuclear sub in it.  You have to fight your way in through Merryweather, head all the way to the right after going through the gate and it's in the farthest dock.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users