Photo

SUBMARINE AND DIVING/SCUBA GEAR ONLINE

40 replies to this topic
zoxima
  • zoxima

zoxima

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

I was just wondering if it is possible to get a submarine or scuba diving gear on GTA online? On the online trailer there is clearly a submarine in it, and I really want to go deep see diving with friends, is it even possible?

natsamson
  • natsamson

PlayStation Gamer

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by natsamson, 05 October 2013 - 12:51 PM.

Well its possible to buy an Apache (Annihilator) and the Titan which is a 10 seater, as well as some other vehicles unavailable from SP, have you checked the docks website for purchasing vehicles? Edit: its not on the Docks website, you must unlock it at a higher level like most things

zoxima
  • zoxima

zoxima

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Well its possible to buy an Apache (Annihilator) and the Titan which is a 10 seater, as well as some other vehicles unavailable from SP, have you checked the docks website for purchasing vehicles?

Yes I have checked all online websites and there is nothing

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Maybe try searching " Car " or " Boat " in the search function, not everything is listed. 

Azertyke
  • Azertyke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

You can find it at the port, at one of the piers ;)

zoxima
  • zoxima

zoxima

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

You can find it at the port, at one of the piers ;)

Are you sure you are on about online? If you are where too?

zoxima
  • zoxima

zoxima

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Maybe try searching " Car " or " Boat " in the search function, not everything is listed. 

Tried it, nothing

Duncan96
  • Duncan96

Honest Joe

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I just now found the submarine in Online. It is on the East coast of the island, south of the light house but north of the chemical plant, just of the shore. Hope this helps.

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Well its possible to buy an Apache (Annihilator) and the Titan which is a 10 seater, as well as some other vehicles unavailable from SP, have you checked the docks website for purchasing vehicles? Edit: its not on the Docks website, you must unlock it at a higher level like most things

Annihilator =/=Apache

Apache isin't in this game. 

• GTAVTheHeat and Mighty Zarkon like this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

I just now found the submarine in Online. It is on the East coast of the island, south of the light house but north of the chemical plant, just of the shore. Hope this helps.

Can anyone confirm this?

I just did a few sweeps of the described area in a helicopter, couldn't spot it.

boxanata
  • boxanata

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:56 PM Edited by boxanata, 06 October 2013 - 12:56 PM.

Can anyone confirm this?

I just did a few sweeps of the described area in a helicopter, couldn't spot it.

Toxic waste property & the marina, is where the submarine spawn. I'm level 43 & have yet to find the scuba gear. 

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by OptionalZero, 07 October 2013 - 11:17 PM.

I'm sure it's like most vehicles in Online. It's related to your characters level, or someone near the vehicles spawns level. Although it being a special vehicle I wouldn't be surprised if it has specific locations in online where is shows up. But as I've leveled from 10-20 more air vehicles have showed up at airfields. Even the CargoBob; yes, the hook works! Multiple planes and a few more boats. And sometimes cars I haven't seen until lately. Plus more in-world activities, like "Gang Attacks" and "Armored Cars" that happen around the map in real time like the Specialty Cars (Green on Map). And I assume there will be more.

So I think it's just a matter of figuring out the lvl at which it unlocks. The world seems to develop as you level-up.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I called up lester for a boat and when i got there it was the sub only when i got out i didn't have scuba gear

Aqua Swede
  • Aqua Swede

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Well its possible to buy an Apache (Blackhawk or rather battlehawk) and the Titan which is a 10 seater, as well as some other vehicles unavailable from SP, have you checked the docks website for purchasing vehicles? Edit: its not on the Docks website, you must unlock it at a higher level like most things

fixed it for you its a UH-60 not an AH-64

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Umm, The annihilator isn't an apache its a black hawk variation. If anything the apache would be the hunter. And the hunter will be in the game

zoxima
  • zoxima

zoxima

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Level 50 and still can't find a submarine or scuba diving gear online, anyone found it?

zoxima
  • zoxima

zoxima

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

???
  • OptionalZero likes this

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

???

???

The submarine spawns at the same location as it does in single player for me. I don't know if there's other locations but its at the left side of the map, I think between fort Zancundo and Mount Chilliad, there's a little road heading towards a small pier with a wooden house on it. The submarine spawn at the left side of the pier, but if you're level 50 it's replaced by a jetski I think or even something else already.

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:56 AM Edited by Goneinfiveseconds, 30 October 2013 - 06:59 AM.

apache = hunter

black hawk = annihillator

you can see the apache(hunter) on planet of the ape parody on theater

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

Sonar Collections Dock. Go up the eastern highway and go until the guardrail ends. It's on the left.

Sir Ninja
  • Sir Ninja

Proud DDET Member & Drift Knockout Host

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

I find mine (99% Garuanteed spawn, works every time for me) Right of Blaine County, on the east cost, inbetween two long roads in San Chianski Mountain Range.

http://i.imgur.com/Qnz62dZ.jpg - Sub photo for spawn area

SaintsRow3
  • SaintsRow3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

I find mine (99% Garuanteed spawn, works every time for me) Right of Blaine County, on the east cost, inbetween two long roads in San Chianski Mountain Range.

http://i.imgur.com/Qnz62dZ.jpg - Sub photo for spawn area

Not working with scuba diving gear? :<

RiverGhost
  • RiverGhost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

There is also one over here:2e2i902.jpg

Just next to the aroow is a little house with a jetty that has a sub on it everytime ive wanted one. Scuba gear is not online though  :(

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

R* MUST add scuba diving gear to online.

How it isn't in from the start is a little confounding. 

Maybe the beach bum pack will include a few delightful surprises.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

apache = hunter
black hawk = annihilator

God these people are stupid. How do you not know the difference between an apache and a blackhawk?

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

I really hope they add scuba gear soon.. otherwise I don't see a point to the detailed ocean, there aren't even sharks. They also need to add gloves for heists, and bandana masks.

BRASCH
  • BRASCH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

There is also one over here:2e2i902.jpg
Just next to the aroow is a little house with a jetty that has a sub on it everytime ive wanted one. Scuba gear is not online though  :(

this is where I found it, but im a 54 now and it spawns as a sailboat now. I also cant find it for purchace online.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

I'm pretty sure you get the Scuba Gear from the Dinghy. Which I have not seen online yet.

Benargee
  • Benargee

Blaine County Bush Pilot

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Umm, The annihilator isn't an apache its a black hawk variation. If anything the apache would be the hunter. And the hunter will be in the game

It better be soon!

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

I'm pretty sure you get the Scuba Gear from the Dinghy. Which I have not seen online yet.

There's a number of missions with Dinghys. Problem is, nowhere to store them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users