Photo

Run Like The Wind

3 replies to this topic
TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Having trouble getting this achievement due to bounty hunters? Jump into a invite only or solo session and wait the day out. You will survive the bounty and get the achievement. As an added bonus, you get the money of the bounty and when you go back into a public free roam, you will get the bounty on you again but than not even a minute later it will say you survived the bounty, giving you the money again. Have fun!

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

I just jumped into a plane when I had a bounty on my head, and flew around until it unlocked.

TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I just jumped into a plane when I had a bounty on my head, and flew around until it unlocked.

That works.. Until you get someone like me that goes to the army base and takes a jet after you. Gotta love those lock on missiles. :p

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM.

you could also just hideout in your safehouse... this game is soo broken... but i wouldnt even mind if i could actually keep a character...

works with garages too.. just hide inside the whole time where nobody can get to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users