Photo

Big Problem...

4 replies to this topic
Godammlover
  • Godammlover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

I must admit, I am a little angered about this problem I've just come across... Last night, I finally hit the $100,000 mark. With that money I bought an apt and a new bike from the mobile internet. Everything was fine, I was chilling... Breaking some speed limits on my new bike. 

I've come online today, after taking an update to the face. Now I don't know if this is in regards to the new update but I've lost my house and my new bike? I wouldn't mind but with that the 2 cars in my garage were not cheap. I was wondering if anyone has en-counted this problem as well?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

I must admit, I am a little angered about this problem I've just come across... Last night, I finally hit the $100,000 mark. With that money I bought an apt and a new bike from the mobile internet. Everything was fine, I was chilling... Breaking some speed limits on my new bike. 

I've come online today, after taking an update to the face. Now I don't know if this is in regards to the new update but I've lost my house and my new bike? I wouldn't mind but with that the 2 cars in my garage were not cheap. I was wondering if anyone has en-counted this problem as well?

http://support.rocks...y-in-GTA-Online

Godammlover
  • Godammlover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Thing is, I have no experienced this problem since the new update today.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

I was going to buy a apartment but I think I will back away from it for a little while till it gets fixed then buy the apartment I want :)

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Thing is, I have no experienced this problem since the new update today.

That's because it's random as f*ck, and as evidenced by R*'s support page, they have no idea why it's happening or if they can restore everything that has been lost.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users