Photo

stupid f*cking licence piece of sh*t plate

18 replies to this topic
gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Anyone else get confused and make a licence plate for f*cking franklin not realizing that it applies to all licence plates on any vehicle you own?

it's not exactly made very clear when you make plates... f*cking gay.

Getting quite bored of this now, character gone, bored of waiting for it to come back when a lot of people have just started again from scratch, made a crew and the f*cking logo wont show up and i'm stuck with this stupid f*cking sh*tty wank asshole c*nt licence plate that says f*cking franklin piece of sh*t gonna throw my f*cking console out the f*cking window in a minute all i wanna 

um..

yeah, might go outside or something.

gregnator
  • gregnator

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Anyone else get confused and make a licence plate for f*cking franklin not realizing that it applies to all licence plates on any vehicle you own?

Getting quite bored of this now, character gone, bored of waiting for it to come back when a lot of people have just started again from scratch, made a crew and the f*cking logo wont show up and i'm stuck with this stupid f*cking sh*tty wank asshole c*nt licence plate that says f*cking franklin piece of sh*t gonna throw my f*cking console out the f*cking window in a minute all i wanna 

um..

You are the reason kids should not be playing an 18+ game. Your parents are total idiots

jschmidt85
  • jschmidt85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

why are you putting * in your swear words?

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

why are you putting * in your swear words?

he didnt.. that happens automatically on these forums.. see watch f*cking

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

um..

You are the reason kids should not be playing an 18+ game. Your parents are total idiots

24 mate

just having a rant

f*cking troll

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

wow a little too much rage, you act as if the gods have f*cked you with bare cock.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

just curious.. but what was so bad about the license plate?

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

it says Franklin in some combination of numbers and letters, was going to make one for him, micheal and trev before online was released, only after i made it i realized that's the only one you can make, the instructions are a little weak on the app.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

wow a little too much rage, you act as if the gods have f*cked you with bare cock.

am just patiently waiting for my character to come back reading other peoples rants and staying cool. lost my sh*t for 5 minutes, feel better now.

Valdrane
  • Valdrane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

um..

24 mate

just having a rant

f*cking troll

I understand, everyone needs to vent from time to time.

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by Irken, 05 October 2013 - 12:53 PM.

it says Franklin in some combination of numbers and letters, was going to make one for him, micheal and trev before online was released, only after i made it i realized that's the only one you can make, the instructions are a little weak on the app.

I'm sorry but that made me laugh so hard. I can see how it would kill the in-game immersion, your only solution is to burn your console and to live amongst wild animals.

b2ld2f
  • b2ld2f

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

So can you add the custom plate to your online car?  I didn't have the option for my first car.  If not, then what's the point?

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

So can you add the custom plate to your online car?  I didn't have the option for my first car.  If not, then what's the point?

you can add it to any car you own, Mike, Frank, or Trev, any online cars you own as well, its on the app, just as long as you are aware that it's one plate for all cars. It's not very clear on the app

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

yes you can.. im sure of it.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

i just wish there was a way to do it without a stupid iphone or that sh*t..

gregnator
  • gregnator

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

dumb 12 yo kid

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

am just patiently waiting for my character to come back reading other peoples rants and staying cool. lost my sh*t for 5 minutes, feel better now.

its cool man everyone gets angry at times, its part of the gaming world lol.

if you don't get mad you just don't care enough imo..

anyways no one noticed my Spartacus reference? damn

JoeCarr
  • JoeCarr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Hahaha typical iPhone user... 

What a wankstain on life... 

DocWiener
  • DocWiener

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

um..

Manchester, f*cking do us a favor and throw it out the window or get f*cked in your face

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users