Photo

I'm pretty upset with you Rockstar

11 replies to this topic
DefeatedYMIR
  • DefeatedYMIR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

Managed to sneak into the airport. There are two large planes (the commercial ones that you can fly in offline mode) parked and it won't allow you to get into them. Also all the small jets are gone. The only thing you can fly are the helicopters. 

Pretty sad I can't steal a jumbo jet in online mode. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Where would you go with it?

DefeatedYMIR
  • DefeatedYMIR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Where do you go with it in offline mode? What an odd question. They're just fun to fly and make for some hilarious crashes. 

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Managed to sneak into the airport. There are two large planes (the commercial ones that you can fly in offline mode) parked and it won't allow you to get into them. Also all the small jets are gone. The only thing you can fly are the helicopters. 

Pretty sad I can't steal a jumbo jet in online mode. 

There are planes at Trevors airfield.. however I agree.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

at least you can get online. the higher rank you are and more you progress through the story more planes will show up in sandy shores airport

DefeatedYMIR
  • DefeatedYMIR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

at least you can get online. the higher rank you are and more you progress through the story more planes will show up in sandy shores airport

I should be able to steal any plane that I find that you could in offline mode. That's what freemode is all about in past GTA games. You could do whatever you wanted. GTAV is limiting way too much stuff in free mode. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Where do you go with it in offline mode? What an odd question. They're just fun to fly and make for some hilarious crashes. 

Good point.

Abed Nadir
  • Abed Nadir

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

It's a real Greek tragedy 4 days into the game and there's no plane you can steal. It's not as if they've got more pressing issues to deal with or gonna release more dlc for online.

DefeatedYMIR
  • DefeatedYMIR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by DefeatedYMIR, 05 October 2013 - 01:21 PM.

It's a real Greek tragedy 4 days into the game and there's no plane you can steal. It's not as if they've got more pressing issues to deal with or gonna release more dlc for online.

Why remove the planes from online mode in the first place? Oh wait. They're going to have us pay them money for online plane DLC. I get it. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Why remove the planes from online mode in the first place?

I heard you can steal the P-996 LAZER fighter jet from Fort Zancudo. I saw someone complain about that you can not lock-on to players with the missiles. I don't know about other planes being available though.

DefeatedYMIR
  • DefeatedYMIR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

Why remove the planes from online mode in the first place?

I heard you can steal the P-996 LAZER fighter jet from Fort Zancudo. I saw someone complain about that you can not lock-on to players with the missiles. I don't know about other planes being available though.

I could care less about the jet to be honest. The jumbo plane was just so much fun to steal and fly. Or try to crash it when it was going down on the runway. The aiport is literally a ghost town. No NPC action and no wonder players are not going to the airport because you can't do anything there but fly a helicopter. 

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yea its kinda a fail flying is the best part of gta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users