Quantcast

» «
Photo

Where is my free 2 cars Social Club Garage?

28 replies to this topic
lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

it's promised in the gta online social club guide but I can't see it in the game

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Send R* an angry email. The free garages are only available in single player. Although some people tend to think you get them online also.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Send R* an angry email. The free garages are only available in single player. Although some people tend to think you get them online also.

read the ******* GTA Online guide before writing bullsh*t.

voyager4520
  • voyager4520

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:23 PM Edited by voyager4520, 05 October 2013 - 12:29 PM.

I don't think you get a free garage in online mode for joining the Social Club, just the garages for each character in single player. In online you get the Annis RH8 car, you must have a garage then you go to the in-game luxury car website, at the top you can order the Club car for free as well as the Collectors Edition cars if you bought that edition. I'm not sure but I seem to remember something about the electric car being free online for Collectors as well, I only got the special. Edit: I'm a Club member as well on 360 and I never got a free garage online. If they mentioned that somewhere it might've been a mistake.
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

You can get a free car from one of the car websites. But you need a garage.

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

I got a free garage. Went into the in-game internet and went to the real estate website. scrolled down and there was one two-car garage for free. I assumed that was for the collector's edition though.

• Amanny59 likes this

OneTimeDowner
  • OneTimeDowner

Helping Hand

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

You also have to be surce cloud servers are reachable and the link between your social club profile and PSN ID is present. You can test that by taking a selfie and check on your Social Club Feed if it appears. If not, chances are GTA:O is not aware of your Social Club account.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

The free garage is for c.e., not social club. It's on the dynasty 8 website.
  • Amanny59 likes this

normanself
  • normanself

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Taken from the Online Guide of the Social Club

"

Properties and Garages
Real Estate

Visit dynasty8realestate.com to browse the many luxurious, or not so luxurious, properties dotted around the state to buy the home of your dreams.

A place you can relax, recuperate and reassess your priorities in life.

All Apartments come with Garages for safely storing cars and the more exclusive Apartments have excellent views.

Real_Estate.jpg
  • Once you have a Garage of your own you will have a Mechanic who can deliver your personal vehicle directly to you – in Freemode or even on a Mission.
  • All apartments come with Garages; you will be told how many cars will fit inside when you browse them online.
  • Garages can be bought individually; sizes vary from 2 to 10 cars.
  • You can get a free 2 car garage just for signing up to Social Club.
  • You can only own one property at any time.
  • When you purchase a new property you will be partially refunded for any property you previously owned.

Source: http://socialclub.ro...es/real_estate/

I'll have a better look at the dynasty8 website when I get back on later, it is probably in there. 
I have the Special Edition, so if it is there for me, it must be the SocialClub garage. I'll update when I find out

• lefantome and Amanny59 like this

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

You also have to be surce cloud servers are reachable and the link between your social club profile and PSN ID is present. You can test that by taking a selfie and check on your Social Club Feed if it appears. If not, chances are GTA:O is not aware of your Social Club account.

it is aware but not free garage showing

Johnny_Leyenda
  • Johnny_Leyenda

The Crimson Knight

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

I got the free sawed-off shotgun in Online yet no garage. I triple checked the real state site and nothing. I assume it was probably a typo and regular Social Club Members don't get squat regarding the garage. Probably it's only for CE or SE owners, because some people have gotten the free garage.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

It never gave me a free garage either. I bought the cheapest one I could. There was none listed as free 

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 05 October 2013 - 03:58 PM.

I saw Marston was an option as a father, and I have the sawed off shotty, so it knows I'm connected.  

I got nothing. 

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I don't think you get a free garage in online mode for joining the Social Club, just the garages for each character in single player. In online you get the Annis RH8 car, you must have a garage then you go to the in-game luxury car website, at the top you can order the Club car for free as well as the Collectors Edition cars if you bought that edition. I'm not sure but I seem to remember something about the electric car being free online for Collectors as well, I only got the special. Edit: I'm a Club member as well on 360 and I never got a free garage online. If they mentioned that somewhere it might've been a mistake.

Why the f*ck would it be in SP when all characters have at least 1 bigass garage? Think before you post. Its for GTA O.

LolitaRot
  • LolitaRot

Passive Potato

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Relax guys.

Game is still iffy, even though they should have tested it hundreds of times, things are bound to be screwy.

I believe Social Club requires an email activation, so make sure that's all good and make sure that the account is bound to your appropriate console.

If all else fails, just do missions til you can afford a bigger garage which is in a few missions and seeing as your first car gets insurance = if it gets damaged beyond repair then you can claim a new exact copy. So no big deal.

• ExtendUnlimited likes this

2gutta
  • 2gutta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

The free garage is for c.e., not social club. It's on the dynasty 8 website.

Yeah and it's a sh*tty garage too

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Cant be a typo, when the CE garage is a 10 car one and this social club one is just 2. Dont think theyve either added it or activated it on the systems.

Kouhia
  • Kouhia

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

http://socialclub.ro...es/real_estate/

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Cant be a typo, when the CE garage is a 10 car one and this social club one is just 2. Dont think theyve either added it or activated it on the systems.

Collector's Edition Garage has already been verified as a 2 car "sh*tty" garage.

Confirmed several times.

xmackle
  • xmackle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

it specifially says on the rockstar social club ONLINE GUIDE that you are given a free garage

• wigwam likes this

SappyGrunt
  • SappyGrunt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

i never got one either i know im linked n everything also i herd at someplace u get a free house too just by linking but i could be wrong now my friend said yesterday he got his free garage 

Amanny59
  • Amanny59

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

they really failed at the clarification of this.
i keep reading that the social club guys should have one, but my friends who are social network members don't have one. and the collectors edition people do...

normanself
  • normanself

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

it specifially says on the rockstar social club ONLINE GUIDE that you are given a free garage

This^ x5
  • Amanny59 likes this

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by WildmouseX, 08 October 2013 - 04:50 PM.

I have C.E. and am on social club. I had a 2 car garage listed as free for me - no 10 car garages though... all of my other content that comes with these is there in the game for me.  They may have originally  intended to give 10/2 - but they actually gave 2/0.

• Amanny59 likes this

TheKert
  • TheKert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Why the f*ck would it be in SP when all characters have at least 1 bigass garage? Think before you post. Its for GTA O.

There is no free garage in Online for signing up for Social Club. I am under the understanding that the free garages that you are speaking of in single player are unlocked by setting up Social Club, although I can't confirm that. I do know that as of right now, there is no mentiion at all of any free garage for being a social club member. All items received for signing up for Social Club are listed at http://www.rockstarg...om/V/socialclub . They list the assault SMG, Elegy and haircuts for SP and sawed-off, Annis and John Marsten for Online and that is it.

There is a free garage available in Online but it is for Collector's Edition only, not Regular or Special Edition. To quote the Rockstar release notes on Special and Collector's Editions:

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition includes all the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition as described above plus: 

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles.

Maybe you're the one who should think before posting. He may not have been right, but I would say you were more wrong.

JKarrde
  • JKarrde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

The confusion for me comes from an IN GAME hint that specifically says if you sign up for social club then you get a free ONLINE garage. I know you get free garages offline too, but the tooltip that regularly cycles in my game says I should get a free garage in online mode as well.

Maybe it's not what they intended, but it's there. As well as the web based GTA Online guide, apparently. I'm not angry, was a social club member already, but they need to clear up the confusion on this at least.

AlwayzFr0sty
  • AlwayzFr0sty

There's No Oxygen In Heaven

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

You don't get a free garage but you do get a free elegy :O

Rogu3
  • Rogu3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

This is rediculous lol all you get for being a social club member is the elegy!
Standard edition game: atomic blimp
Special edition game: special ability, blueprint map, Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork, Stunt Plane Trials, Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More, Additional Weapons!

Collectors edition game:Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75 x 8.5 money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.

Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearers left side, a Grand Theft Auto V logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition comes packaged in a premium outer box featuring a foil embossed Grand Theft Auto V logo on the top, finished with a matte, scuff-resistant film lamination, housing all of the contents.

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

Collector's Edition Garage has already been verified as a 2 car "sh*tty" garage.
Confirmed several times.

I don't think it's sh*tty. It is small though. The location is perfect. Next to LSC, Ammunation, 2km from Simeon's garage. Easy place to get money when you are starting off online but definitely not a keeper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users