Where can I get my custom plate online?

50 replies to this topic
Booya818
  • Booya818

Firestarter

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

Well, if the plate was already "saved" in the single, surely no one else can take it online.

To be honest, I wouldn't know. I use a separate account for online for crew membership.

Pixelatic
  • Pixelatic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Well, if the plate was already "saved" in the single, surely no one else can take it online.

To be honest, I wouldn't know. I use a separate account for online for crew membership.

How did you get your plate in online?

Krulz
  • Krulz

Abnormal

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Try to use a invite lobby instead, and see if it works, following the previous indications.

-Update App

-Car in the streets with insurance and locator.

-Order 1 glass tint(or whatever) and your plate in the same order(use a different plate color than the one you have already on) from you App.

-Pray

• LawrenceEU likes this

Booya818
  • Booya818

Firestarter

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:57 AM Edited by Booya818, 10 October 2013 - 09:58 AM.

Selected my online character's car on ifruit and ordered it that way. Waited two days and it was available at LSC. 

Pixelatic
  • Pixelatic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Try to use a invite lobby instead, and see if it works, following the previous indications.

-Update App

-Car in the streets with insurance and locator.

-Order 1 glass tint(or whatever) and your plate in the same order(use a different plate color than the one you have already on) from you App.

-Pray

Okay, will try that. Thanks for all the help!

Are you on PS3?

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Sounds like you need a new phone with more memory.

Pixelatic
  • Pixelatic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

Sounds like you need a new phone with more memory.

How do you mean?

Krulz
  • Krulz

Abnormal

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Nope, I'm Xbox user =/

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by Chukkles, 10 October 2013 - 10:38 AM.

I still have the app, and my plate in SP. but it's nowhere to be found online.

I tried to get mine working also when I was actually able to connect online. I'm not sure how to get it to work. When I added it to my SP characters all I had to do was hit 'order' and it went through to LSC in the game. But doing that with my Online character just says "failed to order, no parts selected" -__-

I have the custom plates on single player, I order it for my online character from the ifruit app, and I don't have it on my online character.
A friend of mine did the same and he have it. So I will also love to know if there is a work around to show the custom plate, I know isn't a big deal but I ll like to have it.

Thank you.

Order it again.
I had to do this for my SP one.
I didn't even think about it for online, so I'll see if this works, thanks guys.
Shame we can't have multiple ones, I made one specifically for Trevor "PANTS0FF" thinking I'd be able to do Mike and Frank too, but no dice, infact it put it on all of them and there's no way to take it off.
LAME...

Who was BETTY32?

Pixelatic
  • Pixelatic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

I just tried creating an Invite-Only lobby and made a new order with the plate and it worked!

Thanks for all the help Krulz!

Pixelatic
  • Pixelatic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Here's a picture:

0_0.jpg

Krulz
  • Krulz

Abnormal

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Awesome man! Glad to help!!

x_kai_kai_x
  • x_kai_kai_x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

Update the app and you will get to mod your online characters car (under where franklin, michael and trevors ones are). Then simply process your order and it will be online. If your driving your car at the time you will be asked to go to LS Customs and update your car. I think from then on you will be able to add the custom plate by going to LS customs and selecting private plate in the customisation menu.

Mine still wont let me choose any kind of custom plate. It says everything is in use. I even took the chance of just putting "aaaaaa" and its in use. Lol any ideas for that ?

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

You need to use Ifruit to put in on one of your cars

then you can change every license plate to yours; even if you delete Ifruit :)

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Here's a strange thing, I ordered mine for online quite some time ago, yet 3 days ago while I was playing I got disconnected from XBL and when I got reconnected and started the game back up and got the message for the order at LSC.

I thought maybe R* had just fixed something with the server.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I think that the ifruit app is the only way, no idea why they chose to do it that way, it makes no sense to me what so ever, it would have been just as easy to allow people to do it on the Social Club in there browser, but I am sure they had some reason.

Duh.. its to force people into buying their app that no one would give 2 craps about otherwise.

I dont have a cell phone for various reasons, I havent since highschool. I really would love to have an irish themed custom plate but I guess Im just screwed.

TBH, makes me hate trackerphones even more and Id be less likely to buy one. Isn't that a funny paradox. Cant get things for lack of a cell, wont buy cell since I cant get things without one.

Spite kills profits, those guys up in marketing need to learn that I wont buy their product if I dont like something about them or say their commercial markets mens deodorant to women, making fun of the guy... or if their commercial portrays men as idiots and inferior to women.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

I think that the ifruit app is the only way, no idea why they chose to do it that way, it makes no sense to me what so ever, it would have been just as easy to allow people to do it on the Social Club in there browser, but I am sure they had some reason.

Duh.. its to force people into buying their app that no one would give 2 craps about otherwise.

I dont have a cell phone for various reasons, I havent since highschool. I really would love to have an irish themed custom plate but I guess Im just screwed.

TBH, makes me hate trackerphones even more and Id be less likely to buy one. Isn't that a funny paradox. Cant get things for lack of a cell, wont buy cell since I cant get things without one.

Spite kills profits, those guys up in marketing need to learn that I wont buy their product if I dont like something about them or say their commercial markets mens deodorant to women, making fun of the guy... or if their commercial portrays men as idiots and inferior to women.
The app is completely free.

parcoolyoutube
  • parcoolyoutube

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Hey guys a made a video so its easier to understand http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pKtNLK9B9Tc

The-BATMAN
  • The-BATMAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

Δ

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

my plate defines me. im cool. 

The-BATMAN
  • The-BATMAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Got the plate in SP but not online,  ???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users