Photo

If Rockstars missions weren't simplistic and quick

7 replies to this topic
Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

You couldn't farm. This should be a lesson for Rockstar on future missions.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Some of the mission are f*cking well long and you don't get paid that much for them, they should include price and RP in the mission brief so you know what you're working for.

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

Some of the mission are f*cking well long and you don't get paid that much for them, they should include price and RP in the mission brief so you know what you're working for.

What rank are you mate? I'm 31. Most missions haven't been longer than 5 minutes for me and my crew.

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

I wish they had more sophisticated missions as well, not just run and gun types. That's why I'm hoping heists will have more stuff to them, like acquisition of getaway vehicles, getting materials and stuff.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

What rank are you mate? I'm 31. Most missions haven't been longer than 5 minutes for me and my crew.

I was 20 last night, not sure if my character is coming back though, am still waiting.

Last mission i did was the one for lester where you have to drive around half the map blowing up police cars and bikes and the bus, i spent a little extra on armor, extra grenades, first time i did it i f*cked up on the prison bus, but i tried again cause i assumed lester would pay out the f*cking ass for this job, i was playing solo cause i kept getting matched with f*ckbags for a while. Think i got paid 2k and 800RP, not much more than ripping off a store, which costs no ammo or hardly any time!!

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Also, are you playing freeaim or trad GTA? missions tend to take longer on hard difficulty and free aim

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

Also, are you playing freeaim or trad GTA? missions tend to take longer on hard difficulty and free aim

I've switched to free aim to make it harder/easier in different situations.

I also hope the heists and latter missions are more sophisticated because the missions as of now aren't much to shout about.

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Its a waste of time...... i cant be arsed with this game. $3000 Dollars for a long ass job,

Anyone know when heists are comin out so we can start earning some real cash......1500 lol might as well get a damn 9 to 5,

Pittance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users