A typical game of GTA4 multiplayer:
- Spawn in the damn airport because that's where everybody else is or because it was set that way by the admin
- Get spawn killed about eight times before finally breaking out
- Listen to that annoying sound of the jet engines for the entire game
- Try to get a helicopter to get away, but get blown up by some idiot camping with a bazooka on top of the hangar OR all the helicopters are being continuously destroyed by the one guy who managed to get one because all he does the rest of the game now is guard them so nobody else can have one
- Grab a car and escape into a dull city to do some free roam but there's nobody else around because they're all drag racing, spawn killing, or helicopter spamming at the airport.
- Finally find another player in the city somewhere but he's standing still because his game disconnected ten minutes ago and the session hasn't realized it yet. Try to get his attention, then resort to unloading a clip into his face which does nothing until he finally disappears and the game acknowledges he disconnected.
Yeah, no thanks. GTAV multiplayer is a world ahead of GTA4 and once the bugs are out of it I'll never so much as THINK about GTA4 ever again.
Edited by FrozenInferno, 05 October 2013 - 07:12 PM.