Photo

Update for Cars Glitch is here

6 replies to this topic
Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Sick of losing your awesome car? Don't trip patch for PS3 came out recently and the Xbox update just came now. Tested in single/online seems to be working fine I've driven tons of cars upgraded different ones and my main car in my safehouse garage hasn't vanished.

Uhh I'm not sure if this is just my head messing with me but do the cars seem slower?

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sick of losing your awesome car? Don't trip patch for PS3 came out recently and the Xbox update just came now. Tested in single/online seems to be working fine I've driven tons of cars upgraded different ones and my main car in my safehouse garage hasn't vanished.

Uhh I'm not sure if this is just my head messing with me but do the cars seem slower?

Everyone already knows of these patches. Yes, I have noticed this. R* has made some of the cars a bit slower. At least on PS3.

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

What do you mean by "don't trip" patch?
  • L33TxFuSIoN likes this

blackhawkghost
  • blackhawkghost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

looking for people to join crew to play online with,  must want to levelel up n help teammates to level up. only rule is have fun. Psn: blackhawkghost. crew name is coldazzmobsters

L33TxFuSIoN
  • L33TxFuSIoN

Sweggy Sweg Holder

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

Sorry but what is this???

Jessafur
  • Jessafur

Ginga Ninja

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

looking for people to join crew to play online with,  must want to levelel up n help teammates to level up. only rule is have fun. Psn: blackhawkghost. crew name is coldazzmobsters

Good job! Necroing a thread so that you can whore yourself out! If only more people did this!

• masterconch87 likes this

Swifty101
  • Swifty101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

I don't need the patch for my copy. I have created a legit trick that is so far working on my copy of GTA 5. And I already heard. The patch is slowing down the car speeds which I don't want. Rather do my trick instead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users