Bs Lester Mission

104 replies to this topic
delisue
  • delisue

Crackhead

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:40 PM

Would you like a shovel if you're going to keep digging up graves?

Wow... I was just trying to help. If the moderatos would intend old topics to stay closed they would have locked it.

Live and let live...

• RoyalRedXIII likes this

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:40 PM

Your tips are useful but are you not better doing this in reverse of the way you've suggested it?

I do exactly this but start with the car at the cop station in town, move onto the riot van and then the bikes

before finishing at the prison bus and then calmly loosing the cops and driving to the hideout.

It seems lengthy having to drive all the way to town and then back out of town to finish the mission.

You can't sell the Dominator any more without tricking the game into thinking its a non mission car.

Well, there is always room for improving the strategy and this defiently sounds like one! :lol:

Mostly I use this order because the Riot Van in the city seems to be heavily armored I always thought it required more than 1 sticky bomb for it being destroyed, that is why I always left it for the end with grenades... but if it takes only 1 sticky bomb I will for sure adapt your tip to my strategy. Thanks!

PS. I feel a bit silly doing it the long way now that I know there always existed a shorter way of doing it lol :blush:

Just to make the point you should still use the grenades for the riot van as it seems immune to stickies.

• delisue likes this

delisue
  • delisue

Crackhead

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

Gentlemen, what the hell are you talking about here? Grenada launchers, stickies, grenades?!
This mission is a cake with your Buzzard and you should not bother to do it without the Buzzard, not worth it.

And don't sell that piece of crap from the mission, sell modded Dubsta or Sandking instead, 10k more money with much less effort. 

Speaking about retarded missions, try Death from above. That is a masterpiece of retardation. 

Agreed, but the Buzzard is kinda expensive and it is hard to get your hands in one by the time you are given this mission by Lester.

Tiny Rick
  • Tiny Rick

Regenerated from AhmadMJamal

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:44 PM

I eat that mission for breakfast. Learn to drive-by OP.

delisue
  • delisue

Crackhead

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:45 PM

Just to make the point you should still use the grenades for the riot van as it seems immune to stickies.

Oh! Ok! So you use grenades in the riot van without exploding the cop cars (so the timer is not triggered), lose the wanted level and proceed planting the stickies to the other targets?

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

Oh! Ok! So you use grenades in the riot van without exploding the cop cars (so the timer is not triggered), lose the wanted level and proceed planting the stickies to the other targets?

You got it!

• delisue likes this

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

Gentlemen, what the hell are you talking about here? Grenada launchers, stickies, grenades?!
This mission is a cake with your Buzzard and you should not bother to do it without the Buzzard, not worth it.

And don't sell that piece of crap from the mission, sell modded Dubsta or Sandking instead, 10k more money with much less effort. 

Speaking about retarded missions, try Death from above. That is a masterpiece of retardation. 

Agreed, but the Buzzard is kinda expensive and it is hard to get your hands in one by the time you are given this mission by Lester.

It's impossible to get in a mission, that's why you should buy one as soon as you unlock it a Lvl 43. 

delisue
  • delisue

Crackhead

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

It's impossible to get in a mission, that's why you should buy one as soon as you unlock it a Lvl 43. 

Hehe yeah, that's what I meant. By the time you are given this mission by Lester (around lvl 19-20) you can't get your hands on a Buzzard :turn:

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

NUNBUTANOGOODHO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:19 PM

Here maybe I can help you:

Capture_zpscdsiwbhb.jpg

If it grieves you so much to see a thread necro, try the above.

On topic:

Great advice. Even as a lvl 500+ who rarely gets this mission or plays it, I can tell you I've failed it more often than not. Good stuff.

• RoyalRedXIII and delisue like this

delisue
  • delisue

Crackhead

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:49 PM Edited by delisue, 24 February 2015 - 01:49 PM.

Here maybe I can help you:

Capture_zpscdsiwbhb.jpg

If it grieves you so much to see a thread necro, try the above.

On topic:

Great advice. Even as a lvl 500+ who rarely gets this mission or plays it, I can tell you I've failed it more often than not. Good stuff.

Glad the tips were useful for a lvl 500+ Although for you it is probably easier to just get the Buzzard and "Kill'em All" :lol:

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:53 PM Edited by pedinhuh, 24 February 2015 - 02:03 PM.

Death from above and High priority case are easily the most RETARDED missions you can give to a new player.

Mainly because, when creating a mission, you gotta make sure the mission is possible to complete with the MINIMUM requirements, those minimum requirements being:

-1 new, unexperienced player with the miminum skill level required to play the mission;

-This player has to have at least ONE weapon to defend and advance himself through the mission(in that case being the starter pistol), considering the minimum level, he can get a Micro SMG, grenades and the DLC weapons which can be very helpful(the homing rocket launcher and Special Carbine in particular);

-One personal vehicle that he should use for escaping the enemies, those being the cops or goons;

-Considering that the hard difficulty is given to you even at level 1, those missions should be passable at this level difficulty as well;

Now, both missions briefings says that you will need a chopper, and considering how HARD those missions are, yeah you will definitaly need it.
And here's were the retarded part comes in:
Where are the choppers? not a single one spawns in the mission(I checked the marina hangar back-to-back, they don't spawn, period.), the only one that I have seem ONCE was at the TOP of the maze bank tower, a place where ironically you can't reach without a chopper...

So what do you do? you call Merryweather and request a helicopter lift, now that would be the awnser to all of your problems IF you character had enough skill level to request them, which is NOT the minimum required to play the mission.
Merryweather helicopter pickup unlocks only at level 30, the mission is given to the player at level 25, you will need to level up at least 5 levels before playing the mission to have chance to play it right.

Now there is a way you can play the high priority mission and TRY to complete it with the minimum requirements:
In the construction you can climb up the crane and parachute from the top of the crane to the top of the construction, clear the goons with the special carbine which is the only weapon that will have range enough when you're at the crane, jump to the construction(you have to be fast to deploy the parachute in the time to land on the top), kill some more goons, get the briefcase, wait for the incoming chopper to arrive and use the homing rocket launcher to destroy it, and then, since there are no choppers nearby, neither a parachute to jump down, you will have to find a way back to the crane, you can CAREFULLY walk over the red metal beams connecting the building to the crane using stealth for that, fall down and hope to land on the the VERY small balcony, if landed right, then you will have to wait for the remaining goons that will be climbing up the ladder, thrown some grenade down there to kill them little bit easier or wait for them to come up to you and blast them, once you've done that, go all the way down, get into your personal vehicle and go to Lester's to receive your horribly underserving payout.
Oh yeah, in hard difficulty, you only got ONE life to pull all of this off.

For Death from above mission, you can forget about trying to play it with the minimum requirements, you can't call the chopper lift, your weapons and armor won't be enough to fight through the cops, even if you snipe the target you still need to take a picture of the body, it's impossible.

For both scenarios you will need to BUY a helicopter, something that new-low leveled players won't be able to get yet because the Maverick, which is the most basic helicopter,costs about a million GTA$. An amount of cash that minimum requirement players won't have yet.

• delisue likes this

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

To stay on topic, this Cops Capacity mission is possible to complete, even for the first-time playing the mission if you are a good driver, and use the Dominator which has armor and bulletproof tyres, you got like 4 grenades to pull this off so use them WISELY, throw one in the middle of both patrol cars on the first police station, one for the riot van in the second one, for the police bikes, use the car to push them together, throw one grenade and drive off to the prison, time is short so the least amount of corners and hills you go through, the faster you will be going, throw the grenades under the bus and drive off, the best place to lose your wanted level is the airfield, go there and equip or remove a mask to lose a star(if you done only what's necessary, you should have like 3 stars) and lose the helicopters as well, just wait a little in the airfield you should be good, go to Lester's and mission complete.

LBCWorldWide
  • LBCWorldWide

Wizard of Love and I Got The Majik Wand.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:20 PM Edited by LBCWorldWide, 24 February 2015 - 02:22 PM.

Spoiler

For HPC, you can find a frogger just down the road at the helipad. When you first pull in it looks like an NPC is taking off with it, but he only goes up a bit then settles back down. Flying to the adjacent Maze Bank helipad and sniping the bastards on the rooftop makes it easier to land. For the quickest escape its best to kill all the goons, then bring the chopper down to the level with the case. (Takes too much time to run all the way back up the scaffolding).

As for DFA, I've never been able to solo it. I've been the guy in the buzzard who kills objective and draws police attention while partner walks in unscathed to snap the pic. You're best bet solo is to kill the target and surrounding goons (while attempting to dodge uber cops) then die to lose cops and finish mission.

LBC 😎

SilentDescent
  • SilentDescent

Addicted to GTA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:44 PM

use a jet

Turkish Turketarian
  • Turkish Turketarian

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

Lol Death From Above is extremely easy. I just drive through the gates into the backyard and shoot the guy while still in my car. Shoot only like three guys who are a bother, snap the pic, then drive out of there. I never kill more than two or three bad guys on that mission, only what's necessary.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users