Photo

Bs Lester Mission

81 replies to this topic
Cinobite
  • Cinobite

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:50 AM Edited by Cinobite, 21 February 2014 - 12:51 AM.

so AFter completing this Misiion you really get $12,000...$2000 for the mission and $10,000 for the car.

But you don't, there is no option to sell the car at LSC and if you take it to your garage it says "This vehicle cannot be stored in your garage".

Whatever the car is worth, you can no longer get a penny for it.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

so AFter completing this Misiion you really get $12,000...$2000 for the mission and $10,000 for the car.

But you don't, there is no option to sell the car at LSC and if you take it to your garage it says "This vehicle cannot be stored in your garage".

Whatever the car is worth, you can no longer get a penny for it.

Hhmmm are u sure?  Maybe I sold mine to Simeon at the Docks....Either way, it's still a bitchy mission.

I use stickies, just to not lose my mind.

Cinobite
  • Cinobite

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:57 AM Edited by Cinobite, 21 February 2014 - 12:57 AM.

Yeah, I was playing it earlier. I tried Simeon, no one wanted the car.

An update went out a few days ago (no cornrows!). But certainly when I completed it today I couldn't sell or store the car,

Needless to say, the controller hit the wall a few times and my voice has seen better days.

If I play it again and things change, I'll update the thread

bearer22
  • bearer22

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

You can still keep the car, you just have to put a tracker in it from LSC (2000$) then you have to either do one mission with it, or leave it out on the street while you get another car. But the re-sell value is only 10k now, so really not worth it, unless you like the mission...

Cinobite
  • Cinobite

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

Are you saying that you can keep it to sell if you store it DURING the mission? Because when I played today you can't do anything at all with it after the mission.

bearer22
  • bearer22

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

AFTER the mission ends, go to the nearest LSC, and put a 2k tracker in it, then for some reason you have to one  mission with it. After that, it's yours.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

This mission is sh*t. Plus , you can no longer sell the armored Dominator for $16k

Cinobite
  • Cinobite

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

I took it to LSC, there was no sell option, but I did get it sprayed (knowing simeon always wants them resprayed). I'll try what you suggested though, I can complete the mission on about $1,500 now that I know what I'm doing.

statistic
  • statistic

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

I did it with my Buzzard :)  $200 to use, and free ammo.  

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:12 AM Edited by Luvythicus, 21 February 2014 - 01:12 AM.

I f*cking finished this thing once. I think I spent the next hour just shooting at Lester's house, and ramming cars into it. I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAY IT'S USELESS. I GOTTA PILE ON MORE BULLETS, CARS AND GASOLINE.

• Cinobite likes this

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:14 AM

Did this with another guy from my crew the other day, it took us 6 tries to finally get it. There's not enough f*cking time to get to the vehicles! The only reason we got to the prison bus was because I called in a Buzzard and flew us over there...But the 2k was ridiculous. 

Cinobite
  • Cinobite

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by Cinobite, 21 February 2014 - 01:22 AM.

Did this with another guy from my crew the other day, it took us 6 tries to finally get it. There's not enough f*cking time to get to the vehicles! The only reason we got to the prison bus was because I called in a Buzzard and flew us over there...But the 2k was ridiculous. 

It's actually easy and plenty of time once you know how to tackle it. The bit that always got me was the riot van, there were too many cops shooting me, then I'd respawn miles away and the time would run out.

But if you sticky the 2 cars, detonate down the road - you can get to the riot van area without any cops near you. If you go to the gate or around the back the cops come. If you drive up to the cop station and run up the steps to the left to the balcony you can throw a nade down and get back in the car and be off - I only had 1 cop attack me there. Sticky the prison bus as you drive past and you're done.... I do all my missions solo

What would be nice, however, is bullet proof windows from LSC :D (unless these come with more armour? I've only unlocked 40%)

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:26 AM Edited by Dave Rizza, 21 February 2014 - 01:28 AM.

Just done this mission recently on my new character.

PRO TIPS

_________

Once you pick up the 'nades drive around block and more will spawn. Rince/repeat till you have full stock = 3k free worth

take the Dominator

use one sticky beetween the two cop cars...Dont detonate

Drive to Vespucci police station and go down the small road from the rear to Riot van. You wont get a warning level. from a safe distance cook/aim a nade and detonate the stickies then throw nade and depart the scene. 

head to bikes and cook a nade as you approach, drop as you pass.

Drive to bus and throw grenade at it and head up to hills till you lose wanted level

Head to lester

select freeroam after mission

Go to LSC and put tracker on vehicle

Switch sessions or do a mission /race/whatever

Sell dominator that is now parked in your garage looking all shiny and new  for 16k

Pat self on back...You just made 20k for an incredibly easy mission that takes under 5 minutes and all you spent on ammo was 600$ for 1 sticky.

• Scary Éire likes this

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

Don't hate on Creepy Uncle Lester, or you might be next...

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

Use a Nos sultan to get there faster

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

I created a new character. Completed it the first time it came up, solo, using the grenades the mission gives me, and the Dominator. Easly.

Yeah, I sound like a dick.

Though, I won't lie, it was a pain in the ass the very first time I tried, but once you know how to do it, it's easy as pie.

Do it for the fun. If you want cash, avoid this mission.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

Haha I played this mission and I agreed it was horrible.

Should have seen my face when they asked my friend and me to go all the way to blow up that stupid prison bus.

I'm gonna go with, that you finally found out about Pon Pon Pon...

Lol..

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

I've tried this mission twice, failed twice, never played again.

This seems like one of those Not Very Well Thought Out type missions that is heinously annoying to complete for a ridiculously low payout.

Trust me when I say, you can NEVER play this mission and your GTA Online experience won't suffer one iota.

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

Cops Capacity is pretty easy to do if you have a decent sports or a super car. Just use YOUR OWN car - not the crappy handling dominator they give you. I've only failed it a couple of times, out of the dozen or so times I've played it. BTW, you only have to escape 3 stars at the end which is pretty easy in the country. I just haul ass to the sandy shores airfield straight from prison.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:48 AM

I do actually like this mission, but yeah the payout is terrible.

Cinobite
  • Cinobite

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:31 PM

Drive to Vespucci police station and go down the small road from the rear to Riot van.

The balcony I mentioned is MUCH easier than driving around the back

stickifingaz
  • stickifingaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

use a buzzard attack chopper.....mission is over in minutes, if you don't have one wtf else are u wasting your $ on

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users