Photo

Bs Lester Mission

104 replies to this topic
Zonbi22
  • Zonbi22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

Alright, I just dealt with the most bs mission you could ever come across on GTA 5 Online.

There's this mission where Lester calls you.  It's titled as "Cop(s) Capacity".  You basically have to blow up 2 cop cars, then it'll lead you to next point where you gotta' drive to an area under 2 mins. and destroy the police riot car.  It'll then restart your time limit to 2 mins. again then request you to destroy 4 police motorbikes.  After that, the timer will reset to 5  - 6 mins. and tell you to drive from the city to the country side and destroy the prison bus.  I haven't gotten any further than this but on my prediction, you would probably have to outrun the 5 stars cops/military at the end.

All these places you have to travel to is too f*cking far.  By the time you reach there, you'll have 4 stars cops and 50 seconds left to destroy the designated vehicles.  And of course, every point you have to reach will be guarded by guards with assault rifles or MGs.

The difficulty is only normal and the amount of players you can have accompanying you is 1.

The very thing I find very ignorant about this mission is when you start it, it'll tell you to drive to a warehouse where it only gives you 2 grenades and a muscle car that isn't even modified at all.

Of course you can cheat this with sticky bombs but spending $400+ for 1 sticky bomb?  Out of your mind.  As if earning cash online isn't bad enough.  Not to mention the price for 'A' t-shirt.  I don't think it'll even reward you just as much as you're spending just to complete this sh*t.

• atomicmask and -Velox like this

nath22
  • nath22

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

Alright, I just dealt with the most bs mission you could ever come across on GTA 5 Online.

There's this mission where Lester calls you.  It's titled as "Cop(s) Capacity".  You basically have to blow up 2 cop cars, then it'll lead you to next point where you gotta' drive to an area under 2 mins. and destroy the police riot car.  It'll then restart your time limit to 2 mins. again then request you to destroy 4 police motorbikes.  After that, the timer will reset to 5  - 6 mins. and tell you to drive from the city to the country side and destroy the prison bus.  I haven't gotten any further than this but on my prediction, you would probably have to outrun the 5 stars cops/military at the end.

All these places you have to travel to is too f*cking far.  By the time you reach there, you'll have 4 stars cops and 50 seconds left to destroy the designated vehicles.  And of course, every point you have to reach will be guarded by guards with assault rifles or MGs.

The difficulty is only normal and the amount of players you can have accompanying you is 1.

The very thing I find very ignorant about this mission is when you start it, it'll tell you to drive to a warehouse where it only gives you 2 grenades and a muscle car that isn't even modified at all.

Of course you can cheat this with sticky bombs but spending $400+ for 1 sticky bomb?  Out of your mind.  As if earning cash online isn't bad enough.  Not to mention the price for 'A' t-shirt.  I don't think it'll even reward you just as much as you're spending just to complete this sh*t.

That's not even the worst part about that mission

You get 2k for completing it

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

This lol, they really need to patch rewards.

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

I did this mission yesterday, I thought it was quite fun to do, but the payout is ridiculous. Expected at least 8 grand for it, but you only get like 2 for it.

LucasEVille
  • LucasEVille

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

Yet you can make 9k for blowing up some vagos vehicles?

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:58 AM Edited by Futo, 05 October 2013 - 11:01 AM.

Just dislike it when you've finished. If enough peeps agree with ya R* will get rid of it.

Does sound like a ballache that one like. I will avoid. Not worth it for 2k, would be for a substantial payoff.
  • blakeney and codename_duchess like this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

Wouldn't mind seeing 9-10k as reward for such a difficult mission :)

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

wow what a slap tot the face lmao..

that's like offering mea fancy feast and then raping me as I sleep for it.

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:33 AM Edited by shunsuke, 05 October 2013 - 11:34 AM.

The mission is great. Succeed on the 2nd try. The payout is ridiculous tho.
And btw, the car is modified. Armored + tires
  • Ezza. likes this

Lisha
  • Lisha

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Lol fk that, 2k reward? I like that they have long missions but if you're going to subject players to that - make sure that the payout scales appropriately with the difficulty.

captain_MD
  • captain_MD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

I think the developers at RStar had a field day when they decided to create this mission. I agree, don't waste your time with this one. Better to round up two or three fake range rovers and sell them for 9k each. Happy gaming, cheers.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Haha I played this mission and I agreed it was horrible.

Should have seen my face when they asked my friend and me to go all the way to blow up that stupid prison bus.

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

I had a problem with this the first time I played it. The next time it was with a friend, and we did it pretty easily. Have you played death from above yet? It tells you to use a helicopter before you can buy one. It also despawns the helicopters on the map. I came up with a masterplan to do it, and completing it was one of the most rewarding experiences so far challenge wise on this game. :D

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

I had a problem with this the first time I played it. The next time it was with a friend, and we did it pretty easily. Have you played death from above yet? It tells you to use a helicopter before you can buy one. It also despawns the helicopters on the map. I came up with a masterplan to do it, and completing it was one of the most rewarding experiences so far challenge wise on this game. :D

Lol actually it doesn't despawn ALL the helicopters. At the helipad near the marina and los santos international airport an NPC can reliably be seen hovering his helicopter near the ground, before he takes off again. I shot him in the face, stole his heli and parachuted onto the mansion. It's a pretty intense mission though with all the cops, and highly skilled agents with good weapons.

hogaboga
  • hogaboga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

You can call merry weather heli pickup and just kill the pilot.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

I did this mission SOLO!  Yeah it sucks, I failed it once but succeeded second time but I spent more than 2k refilling my sticky bomb stocks. I was pissed at the reward.  If it comes up again I just skip it.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

Lol actually it doesn't despawn ALL the helicopters. At the helipad near the marina and los santos international airport an NPC can reliably be seen hovering his helicopter near the ground, before he takes off again. I shot him in the face, stole his heli and parachuted onto the mansion. It's a pretty intense mission though with all the cops, and highly skilled agents with good weapons.

My friends and I just went through the front gate, lol.

Guns blazin'

HotdogSWE
  • HotdogSWE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

The yellow Dominator is worth 16000 at LS Customs!

SmellyCHeese
  • SmellyCHeese

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

Doing this mission was the least amount of fun I've ever had playing GTA. Whoever made this should be fired.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

This mission is a joke. It paid me 5,000 though. Even if you go across town from your teammate as soon as 1 person blows up the cars you both get wanted stars. So there is no better way to beat this mission using any kind of intelligence or splitting up. They want you to do it the way they want you to. Don't think too much because there is no point. Especially when you can aim a sniper at an NPC from as far away as you can see them in the scope and somehow they magically know you are looking at them. The mission isn't that hard but it probably is the hardest of the few missions offered online.

Oh yeah, you better come to this mission prepared because the few grenades you get at the start are not enough. I really don't think this mission was tested at all. Lucky us. WE're all unpaid beta testers. In fact we pay to test games for companies now.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Yea this mission gets discarded immediately. The first time I did it I was using a drive-by grenade strategy so in the end I made like $750 for finishing it

Go f*ck yourself on that one Lester

BigSean715
  • BigSean715

The deaf hear me and the blind lookin'.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

I passed it once I found out how to destroy the riot van,but yeah that mission can suck my dick.

Hammakaze
  • Hammakaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by Hammakaze, 12 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.

The worst part is, after spending thousands on sticky bombs and wasting valuable time doing this horrible mission for 2k, you spawn in free mode after the mission and are left stranded on foot. Then some a-hole instantly runs you over, shoots you, or bombs you and BAM! Your 2k is gone thanks to the ridiculous obamacare hospital bill you get after dying. Making money in this game is a joke...

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

14 retries for me. Reward was almost worthless.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

with 14 retries it would be more than worthless. 14 deaths equals 28,000 in medical expenses. Yes, you lose 2,000 per death in mission too.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:21 PM Edited by Munx, 12 October 2013 - 01:22 PM.

The worst part is that the f*cking swat van (second target) is more durable then a tank, detonated around 10 stickies on it and it didnt even get a dent.

And no JohnTaper you don't lose money to medical expenses in missions, unless they re-introduced it in 1.03 but I highly doubt that.

Smileyy 8D
  • Smileyy 8D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:37 PM Edited by Smileyy 8D, 12 October 2013 - 01:50 PM.

one friend takes out the van, while you're at the police cars and just drive by and throw grenades/sticky bombs. Go and destroy the bikes; grenades again and then you can easily make it to the prison bus in time.

Edit: I forgot to add you can take out the van before you even touch the police cars

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

Actually that mission is easy, you just need a fast vehicle and a few sticky bombs. 

DildoDodo
  • DildoDodo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

It should be for 2 or more players only and pay out at least $10,000. I agree that it just doesn't seem to have been tested properly.

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

2k for that? Everytime I call up martin he gives me a mission which all you have to do is kill this lawyer and give him a briefcase, it takes about 2 minutes =9k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users