• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

I miss it , should pop it in and have a play

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

Once GTA Online is fully up and running for all, highly likely you will never play IV online again.

Preet_GTA
  • Preet_GTA

GTA Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

i have a question,is GTA IV Pc Multiplayer still alive ??

because GTA V not come out for pc yet..is there any servers online,name them plz..Thanks    :r*:

cerberusxxxx
  • cerberusxxxx

★★☆ cerberus™☆★★

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

got sick of that bad sport rule, so thought i'd have a quick go on tbogt lol every room i joined was pretty much full.

lots of fun, mind u the graphics looked sh*t lol

jakewashere5
  • jakewashere5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Surprisingly it's not dead, but it looks so bad in comparison to V.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

No. It's not dead.

And it's probably going to be busier once people realize how sh*tty V is.
  • 2281, Sting4S and Deathmaker158 like this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

As much as R* tried to make the best online game they could, it just hasn't hit the mark and I'm not surprised GTAIV is still up and kicking. Tho i haven't played online with that game in atleast a few years, I still say it's the better game. Doesn't have as many options but that didn't matter to me. The death matches were enough for me.

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

Abandon Thread!

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

GTA IV is alive. For the past few days I've joined servers with 4-16 players frequently. Only problem is Deathmatch isn't alive lately, so you must make-do with Free Roam.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

So it appears to me that IV online is not dead. Good. I cannot wait to play regular IV multiplayer as well as TBoGT's when I decide to try out IV in the next couple of weeks. V's online just did not do it for me. It's freedom limiting, overly civilized, mission focused BS to me. I'd rather have a fun ass session with modders than have to deal with worrying if I'll get Bad Sport, losing money due to bills, or getting in trouble with the mandatory cops.

The graphics in IV aren't a problem. Graphics aren't what make a game great IMO. And honestly IV has more interiors and better physics amyways, and it still looks detailed, not "PS2-ish" as some dumbass prepube teen would say.
  • EL_FUGA, StormerBoy and 2281 like this

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Dreadhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

Is gta IV online still alive or is it just tbogt that has people on the servers?  

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Once GTA Online is fully up and running for all, highly likely you will never play IV online again.

Boy did that end up being really false. I prefer IV online because it doesn't punish you for having fun.

• StormerBoy and 2281 like this

Cops 'N Crooks Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

I played a few rounds of Cops & Crooks on Saturday. To my surprise I quickly managed to find relatively busy lobbies. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

The Ballad of Gay Tony on Xbox is far from dead and the modders are still at large. Yesterday was fun. Barely any modders and I gained a friend when we teamed up in one of those enterable skyscrapers and started blowing any body up who decided to enter it. Then I stole somebody's blue with blue Neon Infernus, had a tank rampage with a Buzzard and one, and trolled some idiot.

Today, however, was just a mess! :sigh: I entered a session with a lot of people and was glad, but then I found out that 5 of them were modders and most of them were absolute pricks. Two modders were kids with irritating squeaky voices, and they actually had problems with me for no reason. One modder was a pretty weak one who has to replenish his health every time he was hurt, and he rage quitted over the mic when I killed him with a sticky bomb. His irritating country sounding self was like, "Kick Purple(me)" or "I'm glad you killed him(to another dickless modder)". I laughed and sent him a message picking on him.

Some other dude, a light green guy who was also a young teen-sounding modder, was getting really pissed off at me when I was doing nothing to him. I eventually messaged him saying, "Grow the fuk up" and he sent me a voice message sounding really mad, like pissed and his voice was squeaking. He tried to sound like a badass putting an emphasis on f*ck,"Shut the f*ck up (something else I couldn't understand) you hacker -- I wasn't even a hacker -- (and then something else I couldn't understand)" I laughed and sent him a message insulting his maturity and intelligence and he never replying. He was named MINECRAFT-something. His friend, also a modder, was MINECRAFTNOOB.

Eventually they left and I got frozen by some other idiot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users