Photo

just for anyone who dident know...

21 replies to this topic
droski
  • droski

SKi

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

i've thought for the longest time that i had to go to an atm to deposit my $. nope its a new generation of technology, access your smartphone and use the web to direct deposit your $...its def has helpd me save alot of time... just throwing that out there... 

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Yep I found this out yesterday. Very helpful
  • droski likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

ROAD TO 100K Player Kills 24K TO GO!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

how do i access this feature. i read about the online banking from your phone but no one seem to explain how its done.

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Go to the bank website (just click money and services on the home page then the bank link) and it works just like an ATM.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by NothingPersonal, 05 October 2013 - 11:30 AM.

They pretty much ruined the intensity of headed to ATM's (where robberies /are/ common IRL) and the brutality there... Shame. Oh well, they got a lot of other sh*t right, but we'll always have wishes obviously in any game we love.

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Yes I knew this feature.

It's so dang amazing that your magic phone can PRINT digital money...

lol  :sui:

• droski likes this

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

If they forced you to travel to an ATM online, can you imagine the thousands upon thousands of complaints of people being shot down and having all of their "hard earned" money taken from them? There would be virtual riots on all forums that had anything to do with GTAO.

Thank GOD Rockstar allowed the ability to make deposits and withdrawals with your phone. I don't think you all could handle the alternative.

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Yea I also found this out lastnight, I was pleased when I found it but I gues we will have to see if it takes away from the gameplay, personally I don't think its that much of an issue...

TheWonderMutt
  • TheWonderMutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

i've thought for the longest time that i had to go to an atm to deposit my $. nope its a new generation of technology, access your smartphone and use the web to direct deposit your $...its def has helpd me save alot of time... just throwing that out there... 

Yeah but now you can't find other players at ATM's, kill them and take their money. You don't have the excitement of needing to find an ATM before that one prick comes along again and kills you before you can.

It ruins the online gameplay and the thrills of free roam, it doesn't make it better. You're already playing the game, who cares about saving time when it could have been an adventure?

TheWonderMutt
  • TheWonderMutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

They pretty much ruined the intensity of headed to ATM's (where robberies /are/ common IRL) and the brutality there... Shame. Oh well, they got a lot of other sh*t right, but we'll always have wishes obviously in any game we love.

Agreed.

TheWonderMutt
  • TheWonderMutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

Honestly, I think would have been best if you when you get killed you drop ALL of your cash and have to actually find an ATM to keep safe.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

just for anyone who dident know ...there is no e in didnt :lol:

minieye
  • minieye

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Honestly, I think would have been best if you when you get killed you drop ALL of your cash and have to actually find an ATM to keep safe.

You realize there would be motherf*ckers everywhere just waiting at ATM's to kill you. There's no doubt that that would be the case.

TheWonderMutt
  • TheWonderMutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:59 PM Edited by TheWonderMutt, 05 October 2013 - 01:02 PM.

You realize there would be motherf*ckers everywhere just waiting at ATM's to kill you. There's no doubt that that would be the case.

Yeah there is doubt, Considering that no one is going to actually spend lots of time sitting at just one ATM when there are a dozen or more to choose from. At that point any sh*t starters would have to hope that you don't see their blip on the map. And I firmly believe that if  you are dumb enough to go to an ATM with some suspicious stranger standing near by you kinda deserve what you get. It would give more reason for people to actually interact in free roam instead of treating it like a giant lobby. Personally, I welcome the challenge and it gives you and your friends and crew a reason to stick together. There's many reasons why its a better idea rather than the fearful complaint of "I'm scared to lose my 9k I got from that mission". ATM's aren't that hard to find if you know where to look (another fun thing to do in the game when bored, find ATM's!) and it would make the game that much more intense. Sure you won't like it if you only do dm's and other instanced missions, but free roam was meant to be an overlapping part of the online gameplay. In a few months you'll probably have more money than you know what to do with. Money is easy to get in this game. Easy come, easy go.

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

This is my view also..

With all the missions now its nice to keep the wacky action there, yea have fun in free roam but you really dont want to make it f*ck fest 24/7 with people just going around mindlessly killing to steal eveyones money all the time, thats no fun at all because the decent people stop playing online leaving only the ass hats causing online to be a constant DM, then everyone gets bored and gta:o dies.....

I like having freeroam just that... freeroam, cruise around with ya pals and generally hanging out...

Theres tons of missions for the crazzy sh*t, would be nice for the players to come together in freeroa and just have fun together instead of having to avoid players, kinda destroys the whole multiplayer idea imo...

I know im dreaming here but thats my view lol....

TheWonderMutt
  • TheWonderMutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by TheWonderMutt, 05 October 2013 - 01:18 PM.

This is my view also..

With all the missions now its nice to keep the wacky action there, yea have fun in free roam but you really dont want to make it f*ck fest 24/7 with people just going around mindlessly killing to steal eveyones money all the time, thats no fun at all because the decent people stop playing online leaving only the ass hats causing online to be a constant DM, then everyone gets bored and gta:o dies.....

I like having freeroam just that... freeroam, cruise around with ya pals and generally hanging out...

Theres tons of missions for the crazzy sh*t, would be nice for the players to come together in freeroa and just have fun together instead of having to avoid players, kinda destroys the whole multiplayer idea imo...

I know im dreaming here but thats my view lol....

That wouldn't happen because robbing people at ATM's would be like 1% of the possible online gameplay and sitting around hoping to actually do it would be a waste of time. Do you have any idea how many ATM's there are? It would be an occasional occurrence to be robbed at an ATM, at best, if you're careful. Mostly luck, first of all they would have to catch you when you're not seeing them on your minimap, they would have to know you have money on you for it to be worth the chase, they would have to know you're at an atm then try to kill you in the 5 seconds it takes to deposit the money. It wouldn't be as bad as you're making out. I think you guys are over looking the possible fun game play for minor insecurities of losing petty cash. You're going to make plenty of money, quite trying to not risk it when you play a game that involves you going around robbing and killing people, risk should be part of the game.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Another bullsh*t idea from R* ...

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Yea i guess ya right, ive lost waaaaaaaaaaaa more cash on med bills than money droped.... I just dont want freeroam turning into a 24/7 killing zone, but thats multiplayer for ya I guess lol

TheWonderMutt
  • TheWonderMutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yea i guess ya right, ive lost waaaaaaaaaaaa more cash on med bills than money droped.... I just dont want freeroam turning into a 24/7 killing zone, but thats multiplayer for ya I guess lol

I feel ya bro. I just don't think it would be that bad and add a little more excitement to free roam. But who knows, there could be some crew of sick bastards who would sit at ATM's all day, LOL. But I doubt it.

droski
  • droski

SKi

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

just for anyone who dident know ...there is no e in didnt :lol:

lol my bad, always someone to say somthing about spelling. ^ that guy^

gizz01
  • gizz01

SpudGun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Lol yea, I think there is a lot more to come yet from the crews, I think that will change gameplay a lot more especially in freeroam...

2 or 3 crew in free roam should be fun, getting a turf wars thing going, its all still new atm and there are still losts of lone players so your can't trust anyone lol, lets hope the crew thing work out for the best

BryMerc
  • BryMerc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

lol i just found out, i would always make dashes to the damn ATM after being driven into this one time while typing in my PIN >_< lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users