» «
Photo

GTA Online: New Title Update Available Today and More

25 replies to this topic
Awsm SA-Sumit
  • Awsm SA-Sumit

Realf*cker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by Awsm SA-Sumit, 05 October 2013 - 09:27 AM.

Update: The latest title update has now gone live for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

actual_1380833193.jpg
A new GTAV title update to address issues in GTA Online is now available for PlayStation 3. We're currently working with Microsoft to get this update published for Xbox 360 as soon as possible - we expect it to be live by sometime overnight. This title update addresses a number of issues that GTA Online players have been experiencing in the initial days of launch this week, including:

• Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
  • Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
  • Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
  • Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
  • Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
  • Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
  • Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
  • Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
  • Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
  • Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.

Also today, we’ve launched the suite of GTA Online features at the Rockstar Games Social Club website including GTA Online player stats, ability to browse, rate and bookmark Jobs to add to your in-game queue to play, Job Playlists and updated Crew pages – as well as the GTA Online Guide which is a growing collection of tips and tutorials we’ll be updating frequently. Stay tuned for more GTA Online Social Club features that we’ll be creating and launching regularly in the weeks and months ahead.

actual_1380846289.jpg

You can also check out the newly updated www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline for an overview of everything from the types of dangerous yet profitable Jobs to pull off to competitive and structured game modes to play and much more. Keep in mind of course that as an ever-growing, persistent and dynamic experience, this is just the start for what you will be able to do in Grand Theft Auto Online long term.

Should you continue to experience any other technical problems with GTA Online, please report your issues at the Rockstar Support website where you can subscribe to the GTA Online Launch Status Rockstar Support article or to specific other Support item tickets for automatic updates. You can also report your issues to Rockstar Support on Twitter. Additionally, if you have any constructive gameplay feedback you'd like to share with us, please send it to our [email protected] address where we're actively looking at what you're enjoying in the game so far, along with any suggestions you have for improving the experience.

source - Rockstar Games
  • Dragonass likes this

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

well I immediately noticed one change.. both my previous characters are gone. I don't mind, if this gets me into the game. Tried deleting one myself the other day and that didn't even work. 

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Too bad these are not even fixed at all. Patch did nothing but cause issues for me.

• ONEkingscar likes this

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

lmfao.. still can't delete characters.. 

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

LOL

actual_1380846289.jpg

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I have one question, CHARACTER STILL LOST?

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

Worked for me......FINALLY!!

RedneckMedic2009
  • RedneckMedic2009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

still didn't work for me wtf still cant get online!

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

This whole situation is BS!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

I'm on PS3 (GMT timezone) and this update still hasn't shown up for me. Am I the only one??

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'm on PS3 (GMT timezone) and this update still hasn't shown up for me. Am I the only one??

That's odd. The PS3 update went up early too. Hmm....

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

That's odd. The PS3 update went up early too. Hmm....

I downloaded a patch yesterday but it's not the same one. It is rather strange that its not prompting me to download it. Is there any way to download it manually??

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

My friend is telling me over PSN that the patch is not showing up for him. Did R* pull it?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

My friend is telling me over PSN that the patch is not showing up for him. Did R* pull it?

I've been at work all day so maybe they put it up for download earlier and subsequently pulled it because it was causing problems

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Die Mensch Maschine

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by ThePinkFloydSound, 05 October 2013 - 09:18 PM.

So glad this patch fixed my Online. Funny because me housemate got on and I didn´t but it´s all sorted. Had an amazing few games this morning. Cheers Rockstar. 

funkymonkeybunch
  • funkymonkeybunch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

This is absurd it worked this morning just fine and now all I can see is that the cloud servers are down?? I hope people are hard at work at Rockstar right now to fix this issue today

DeadlySlender
  • DeadlySlender

Most Qualified For The Job

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Hopefully by the end of next week all bugs online will be fixed

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Most of the connection problems now are caused by the servers being overloaded.  Once Rockstar expands their server capacity, I believe we will start seeing a lot less issues online.  The popularity of this game was horribly underestimated.  For now, people just have to be patient and keep trying to get into sessions when they can.  If you can't, turn the game off for a little while and try again.  

One more thing:  Mashing buttons during load screens does not help.  :p 

Lucky Charms
  • Lucky Charms

Oxygen

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

One more thing:  Mashing buttons during load screens does not help.   :p

Agreed... :3

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

True :p

funkymonkeybunch
  • funkymonkeybunch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Amateur Hour over at Rockstar, they had two weeks post launch to prepare for online now its going on three weeks and these idiots over at Rockstar just continue to tarnish their name. Unfortunately, GTA V will be remembered as an online game which was an online failure, get your sh*t together! I'm switching over to the new Playstation after being an Xbox/Xbox 360 owner simply because its been working on Playstation all weekend but not on Xbox... Rockstar get your sh*t together!

orlmagicman98
  • orlmagicman98

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

if ur not some guy on this forum with a girl as his pic.... damn your cute.

Mr Gambini
  • Mr Gambini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

I was doing fine post update, now i havnt been able to get online since update.

psycosiss
  • psycosiss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Everything was perfect until the update. I was deranked twice. The first time all my stats were saved in social club but today I was deranked once again but this time all my social club stats have been completely wiped. Why R*? Why can't we just save our stats on our HARDDRIVE instead of your faulty cloud system. I something doesn't work change it.

krammkracker
  • krammkracker

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

if ur not some guy on this forum with a girl as his pic.... damn your cute.

LMAO!

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Another Title Update now on PS3, Version 1.03 to be exact.

Fixes in this title update include:

• Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
  • Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
  • Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs
  • Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
  • Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow. 
  • Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
  • Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
  • Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
  • Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
  • Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
  • Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
  • TJGM likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users